Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Can you recommend a good news channel for us dumb Americans to watch? Thank you.
    OAN.. Mark Levin ..Newsmax.. the Blaze

the Murdock bros have turned their daddies dream into a liberal nightmare.stopped watching Faux News in 2017

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    OAN.. Mark Levin ..Newsmax.. the Blaze

the Murdock bros have turned their daddies dream into a liberal nightmare.stopped watching Faux News in 2017
    ...wow! when Fox News is not far enough right wing for you! I predict a lot of bitterness for you in the next few months.

The Biden victory has spread quickly around the world with congratulations to Biden coming in from national leaders like UK's Boris Johnson.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ...wow! when Fox News is not far enough right wing for you! I predict a lot of bitterness for you in the next few months.

The Biden victory has spread quickly around the world with congratulations to Biden coming in from national leaders like UK's Boris Johnson.
    WOW!!! You mean you're stupid enough to be unable to realize that except for 1 or 2 commentators Fox is as liberal as the rest.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

the majority of Faux News didn't even support Trump during 2016.

OAN .. Mark Levin... hell even The Blaze is more balanced than Faux has become.
    And hence, the problem. You have been consuming information from sources that "support" your candidate. That's why your views are so skewed.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And hence, the problem. You have been consuming information from sources that "support" your candidate. That's why your views are so skewed.
    clearly you have never WATCHED those news outlets... they aren't soft on Trump.. Hell Beck was against Trump at first until DJT started to produce results for the country...

oh BTW I read/watch news reports from CNN Politifact etc.

don't pretend you know me for you don't .. you just lump ALL conservatives in the "Trump Loving Group" .. i don't believe everything he says.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

clearly you have never WATCHED those news outlets... they aren't soft on Trump.. Hell Beck was against Trump at first until DJT started to produce results for the country...

oh BTW I read/watch news reports from CNN Politifact etc.

don't pretend you know me for you don't .. you just lump ALL conservatives in the "Trump Loving Group" .. i don't believe everything he says.
    I'm just going by what you post. It is the trump greatest hits of conspiracy theories. You truly seem to believe everything he says. I appologise if I'm reading you incorrectly

Let the truth be known

Let's just say Biden does get elected.. is he FINALLY going to take the 'Cognitive Test' done? Also I want to see 'Kneepads' results from the same test.

Just Saying.

Trump has passed it at least 4 times.. betcha Sniffer fails everytime.. along with his VP.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm just going by what you post. It is the trump greatest hits of conspiracy theories. You truly seem to believe everything he says. I appologise if I'm reading you incorrectly
    those reports are from all over the country... none came from the Trump camp.. in FACT at least ONE was from CNN .. your voice in the news. MOST were from LOCAL news and link to several other reports. But you don't look at those facts do you?

apology not accepted

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    WOW!!! You mean you're stupid enough to be unable to realize that except for 1 or 2 commentators Fox is as liberal as the rest.

... I realize you might be in shell shock right now because Joe Biden has been elected. Either that or you had far too many Trump dumb pills today and are speaking from an alternate universe.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... I realize you might be in shell shock right now because Joe Biden has been elected. Either that or you had far too many Trump dumb pills today and are speaking from an alternate universe.
    the election is NOT FINAL stop spreading your bullshit CNN lies....

what happened to " count every legal vote " you can't have your cake and eat it too.

why do I even bother with you fucking fools.. you aren't even able to vote.. you have no say in this.. do you see me commenting on your cuntries election process?

NO so fuck off.