Page 6 of 374 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 3737
  1. #51
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,693
    Rep Power
    191

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Coptech View Post
    Not to make light of anything but could not pass on the humor of this. An IUD is an intr-uterine device to prevent pregnancy. an IED is an Improvised Explosive Device... So which one blew up and injured him?
    IED someone must have been drinking Let the truth be known

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,859
    Rep Power
    289

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Coptech View Post
    Not to make light of anything but could not pass on the humor of this. An IUD is an intr-uterine device to prevent pregnancy. an IED is an Improvised Explosive Device... So which one blew up and injured him?
    And E and U are not even close to each other on the keyboard.
    Last edited by slimslob; 11-24-2019 at 09:11 PM.

  3. #53
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Coptech View Post
    Not to make light of anything but could not pass on the humor of this. An IUD is an intr-uterine device to prevent pregnancy. an IED is an Improvised Explosive Device... So which one blew up and injured him?
    Sorry for typo didn't know the spelling police were in force. Hope it didn't bother you too much. Now that I think about it Vindman probably could use an IUD since he is such a big pussy
    Last edited by copyman; 11-25-2019 at 12:38 AM.

  4. #54
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,287
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Alexander Semyon Vindman (born June 6, 1975)[1] is a United States Army lieutenant colonel who serves as the Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council (NSC). Vindman came to national attention in October 2019 when he testified before the United States Congress regarding the Trump–Ukraine scandal.
    Commissioned in 1999 as an infantry officer, Vindman received a Purple Heart medal for wounds he received from an IED attack in the Iraq War in 2004.[2][3] Vindman became a foreign area officer specializing in Eurasia in 2008, and assumed his current position as Director for European Affairs with the NSC in 2018.

    Military awards

    Vindman's awards and decorations include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal with bronze oak leaf cluster (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters (4th award), Army Achievement Medal with two oak leaf clusters (3rd award), National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korea Defense Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (4th award), Valorous Unit Award, Navy Unit Commendation, National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation. He is a recipient of the Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, Ranger Tab, Basic Parachutist Badge, the Presidential Service Badge, and Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge.[23]


  5. #55
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,905
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Alexander Semyon Vindman (born June 6, 1975)[1] is a United States Army lieutenant colonel who serves as the Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council (NSC). Vindman came to national attention in October 2019 when he testified before the United States Congress regarding the Trump–Ukraine scandal.
    Commissioned in 1999 as an infantry officer, Vindman received a Purple Heart medal for wounds he received from an IED attack in the Iraq War in 2004.[2][3] Vindman became a foreign area officer specializing in Eurasia in 2008, and assumed his current position as Director for European Affairs with the NSC in 2018.

    Military awards

    Vindman's awards and decorations include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal with bronze oak leaf cluster (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters (4th award), Army Achievement Medal with two oak leaf clusters (3rd award), National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korea Defense Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (4th award), Valorous Unit Award, Navy Unit Commendation, National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation. He is a recipient of the Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, Ranger Tab, Basic Parachutist Badge, the Presidential Service Badge, and Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge.[23]

    Don't waste your breath. These guys call a decorated soldier a coward while following a "man" who bravely got himself excused from military service by lying.

  6. #56
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,287
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Let the truth be known

    ... facts matter.

  7. #57
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,693
    Rep Power
    191

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... facts matter.
    Yes..but using wiki doesnt give you his disipline record.. oh and btw.. anyone can edit wikipedia's biographies.
    You have to listen to what his coworkers say about him... and they didnt like him.. just like maria y.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  8. #58
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,287
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Yes..but using wiki doesnt give you his disipline record.. oh and btw.. anyone can edit wikipedia's biographies.
    You have to listen to what his coworkers say about him... and they didnt like him.. just like maria y.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    1). Rebuttals, to be credible, should at least be spelled correctly. You made four mistakes in two sentences.
    2). If you have proof that Wikipedia is wrong, post a correction.
    3). Do you have proof that both Lt Col. Vindman and Maria Yovanovitch's testimonies were not factual?
    4). Do you listen to what many of President Trump's co-workers say about him - they do not like him.

    If you need more facts about Lt. Colonel Vimdman from a different source.

    Who is Alexander Vindman, the Army officer defying the White House to testify about Trump's Ukraine call? - ABC News

  9. #59
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: Let the truth be known

    LOL, well there are 3 blocked people in this thread. Probably all the same moron. Sorry kids can't read your posts. But feel free to let it out, it will make you feel better even if no one reads it. Hahahaha!!!

  10. #60
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Yes..but using wiki doesnt give you his disipline record.. oh and btw.. anyone can edit wikipedia's biographies.
    You have to listen to what his coworkers say about him... and they didnt like him.. just like maria y.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Phil, BLOCK THEM !!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here