Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    there ya go with the donny boy...

but you folks take offense when i mention kneepads..

double standards much?

what has Abrams done expect whine n cry that her election was rigged? ummm sounds like she's a loonie just like you describe trump. since you all know there is no election fraud ROLL EYES
    I don't know who Abrams is, so I can't answer that
    I do know there was likely some election fraud, there always is, but there wasn't nearly enough to have affected the outcome of the election. You also know this to be true, you just can't bring yourself to admit it out loud.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I don't know who Abrams is, so I can't answer that
    I do know there was likely some election fraud, there always is, but there wasn't nearly enough to have affected the outcome of the election. You also know this to be true, you just can't bring yourself to admit it out loud.
    Abrams tried for GA governor.. lost to Kemp in 2018. Before that she was dem in GA state senate.
    If you don't know the main players in US politics what fucking right do you have to comment on ANY of it..stfu snowflake, you're irrelevant in such discussions.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Abrams tried for GA governor.. lost to Kemp in 2018. Before that she was dem in GA state senate.
    If you don't know the main players in US politics what fucking right do you have to comment on ANY of it..stfu snowflake, you're irrelevant in such discussions.

It's a free forum.
    I have watched you post conspiracy theories, one more ridiculous than the next. How does that make you more qualified? In fact, you seem to have a pretty tenuous hold on reality.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

horse hockey
    A Brief History of Bullshit: Why We've Learned to Ignore Truth

Lies no longer draw backlash or punishment. But truth remains the strongest weapon against the world of alternative facts propagated by Trump

A brief history of bullshit: Why we'''ve learned to ignore truth - Israel News - Haaretz.com

(CNN)Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell on Monday issued a tacit rebuke of controversial Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, slamming the Georgia Republican's "loony lies and conspiracy theories" as a "cancer" for the party.

"Loony lies and conspiracy theories are cancer for the Republican Party and our country," McConnell said in a statement. "Somebody who's suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.'s airplane is not living in reality. This has nothing to do with the challenges facing American families or the robust debates on substance that can strengthen our party."

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

It looks like President Biden does not support illegal immigration.
    Hundreds deported under Biden, including witness to massacre

Hundreds deported under Biden, including witness to massacre | KMPH

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

"The Biden administration's China policy must not sacrifice national security nor the U.S. economy for China's empty climate promises."

China Is the Problem, Not the United States

The Real Greenhouse-Gas Polluter Isn't The United States, It's China

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    "The Biden administration's China policy must not sacrifice national security nor the U.S. economy for China's empty climate promises."

China Is the Problem, Not the United States

The Real Greenhouse-Gas Polluter Isn't The United States, It's China
    Special Climate Envoy to the USA John Kerry acknowledges that the USA cannot by itself reverse climate change in the world.

However, nor can the USA no longer afford a repeat of the last four years of shrugging off it's responsibilities to the planet. The USA spends 100s $M per year, every year on climate disaster within its borders.

Under President Biden there is a core mission to fight climate change with all of its powers while at the same time creating 100k s of new climate jobs for Americans.

Trying to redirect the conversation that there is nothing that the USA can do because it is everyone else's fault will not work anymore.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Special Climate Envoy to the USA John Kerry acknowledges that the USA cannot by itself reverse climate change in the world.

However, nor can the USA no longer afford a repeat of the last four years of shrugging off it's responsibilities to the planet. The USA spends 100s $M per year, every year on climate disaster within its borders.

Under President Biden there is a core mission to fight climate change with all of its powers while at the same time creating 100k s of new climate jobs for Americans.

Trying to redirect the conversation that there is nothing that the USA can do because it is everyone else's fault will not work anymore.
    Climate Change is horse hockey.
    We were told in the 70s that the ice caps were melting.. 2 years later the ice caps were bigger than 2 years previous.
    Then it was the earth will over heat in 2 yrs.. that turned out false.
    The Climate change people were living fat and happy, due to the ignorance of the general population.
    @AOC now says the world as we know it will not be around in 12years.. Greta says the same, I think both of them are autistic. Well at least one of them for sure is.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

It appears to me that every single time the USA has a problem (according to dems), the only way to repair the problem is to raise taxes. The latest line being trotted out by democrats is that "climate change" is the "Civil Rights" issue of our time.

BTW: Heard AOC speaking yesterday and she said that the attack on the Capital Building was the new 9/11. Get the fuck outta here. It's hard for me to believe anything they say. Ridiculous.