1. #6741
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,655
    Rep Power
    282

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let me ask you something?

    If you were in charge, would you send billions to countries that hate us or send billions to illegal aliens? Or would you spend my tax dollars on our infrastructure and other critical needs facing our country?
    AMERICA FIRST.
    I would stop ALL aid to foreign cuntries.
    If someone wants to come to America, then have them enter the proper way: show they aren't a criminal, they can support themselves w/o government aid, they aren't sick and are willing to assimilate to our ways.
    Just like my families did.
    I want a smaller government that isn't in my back pocket.


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  2. #6742
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    13,580
    Rep Power
    350

    Re: Let the truth be known

    I wonder if this is bsm2?


  3. #6743
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,639
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Let the truth be known

    His Lights Stayed on During Texas’ Storm. Now He Owes $16,752.
    After a public outcry from people like Scott Willoughby, whose exorbitant electric bill is soon due, Gov. Greg Abbott said lawmakers should ensure Texans “do not get stuck with skyrocketing energy bills” caused by the storm.

  4. #6744
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,338
    Rep Power
    112

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    His Lights Stayed on During Texas’ Storm. Now He Owes $16,752.
    After a public outcry from people like Scott Willoughby, whose exorbitant electric bill is soon due, Gov. Greg Abbott said lawmakers should ensure Texans “do not get stuck with skyrocketing energy bills” caused by the storm.

    bsm2 has been the most outspoken person on Covid deaths until Governor Cuomo was caught covering up the number of deaths in nursing homes across New York. Both democrats and republicans are calling on him to step down.


    bsm2 has said nary a word on this issue which proves that he doesn't give a damn about Covid and only cares about Team Democrat.

    Likewise, bsm2 doesn't give a damn about Texas or their power bill. This is all about TEAM DEMOCRAT. Give it a rest.

  5. #6745
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,631
    Rep Power
    111

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    bsm2 has been the most outspoken person on Covid deaths until Governor Cuomo was caught covering up the number of deaths in nursing homes across New York. Both democrats and republicans are calling on him to step down.


    bsm2 has said nary a word on this issue which proves that he doesn't give a damn about Covid and only cares about Team Democrat.

    Likewise, bsm2 doesn't give a damn about Texas or their power bill. This is all about TEAM DEMOCRAT. Give it a rest.
    ... perfect example of circular, self serving logic also know as a false premise. 1+1 does not equal 3.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 1 Week Ago at 03:26 PM. Reason: Clarity

  6. #6746
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,338
    Rep Power
    112

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... perfect example of circular, self serving logic. 1+1 does not equal 3.

    Says the guy who thinks Trudeau has done a phenomenal job with the Covid rollout. You're the equivalent of "Bagdad Bob." Your statements were as factually preposterous as they were flamboyantly bellicose.

  7. #6747
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,631
    Rep Power
    111

    Re: Let the truth be known


  8. #6748
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,639
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Lesson for today one does not have to reply to every Stupid meaningless Post

  9. #6749
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,655
    Rep Power
    282

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Lesson for today one does not have to reply to every Stupid meaningless Post
    So WHY do you?
    WITH a meaninglessness post?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  10. #6750
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    4,047
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Says the guy who thinks Trudeau has done a phenomenal job with the Covid rollout. You're the equivalent of "Bagdad Bob." Your statements were as factually preposterous as they were flamboyantly bellicose.
    Looks like someone found a thesaurus. LOL!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here