1. #6811
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    12,419
    Rep Power
    313

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Iranian Militia Group Claims to Have Active Cells in Washington DC: Report

    By Jack Phillips
    March 5, 2021 Updated: March 5, 2021


    A Telegram channel affiliated with Iran-backed militia groups in Iraq posted in English claiming to have a resistance cell with the capacity to target American troops inside the United States, according to a report.
    “The axis of resistance today is stronger than before. Resistance cells are rooted even in America and its capital,” read the alleged social media post, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute, which posted a screenshot of the message.
    The post, which included a casket containing American soldiers, was made by the Kawtheryoon Electronic Team, a Telegram network that is said to be used by Iranian militia groups and supporters.
    The Epoch Times has reached out to the Department of Defense regarding the post’s claims.
    The Telegram channel post also claimed that terror factions associated with Iran are growing ever stronger and gaining more support, while it called on U.S. forces to withdraw from not only Iraq, but the Middle East entirely.
    The group also appeared to threaten Israel, referring to it as the “Zionist enemy,” saying “I will summarize for you in words only the horror of the south, which is stronger than before, and we have thousands of men like Imad Mughniyeh.” Mughniyeh is believed to have been the Iran-aligned Hezbollah chief of staff in Lebanon.
    “Do not think that you and the Americans, by killing Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, will survive the torment of the resistance,” the post added, referring to the Iranian commander and the Iraqi militia commander who were killed in an airstrike last year. “We lie in wait for you evil (sic) and the next thing is worse.”
    Last week, President Joe Biden warned that Iran cannot act with impunity and warned the state to “be careful” when asked what message he was sending the country with the U.S. airstrikes in Syria.
    “You can’t act with impunity. Be careful,” Biden told reporters in Texas.
    The United States carried out airstrikes authorized by Biden against facilities belonging to Iranian-backed militia in eastern Syria on Thursday, in response to rocket attacks against U.S. targets in Iraq.
    Tehran has denied being behind recent attacks, whether those in Iraq, against shipping in the Gulf, or on Saudi installations by Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthis.
    On Wednesday, rockets were again fired at an Iraqi base that holds U.S. troops, according to U.S. and Iraqi officials. The Pentagon stated the missile defense system at the Al Asad airbase “engaged in defense of our forces” before adding: “We extend our deepest condolences to the loved ones of the individual who died.”


    Reuters contributed to this report.

  2. #6812
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    12,419
    Rep Power
    313

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Lone Democrat Reveals Why He Sided w/ GOP Against Election Bill; House Dems Still Seek Trump’s Taxes

    45,619 views
    •Streamed live 7 hours ago




    https://youtu.be/uUFPhY9FZ-w

  3. #6813
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Epoch Times What a Sucker

  4. #6814
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Emergency Legislative Package to Fund Vaccinations, Provide Immediate, Direct Relief to Families Bearing the Brunt of the COVID-19 Crisis, and Support Struggling Communities

    The COVID-19 pandemic and the corresponding economic crisis are devastating families across the country. More than 20 million Americans have contracted COVID-19, and at least 370,000 have died. From big cities to small towns, too many Americans are barely scraping by, or not scraping by at all. And the pandemic has shined a light on the persistence of racial injustice in our healthcare system and our economy. The need to act is clear in the lines at food banks, the small businesses that are closed or closing, and the growing number of Americans experiencing housing insecurity. After nearly a year of the public health crisis, our nation remains in this dark winter of the pandemic and facing a deep economic crisis.

    President Biden is laying out the first step of an aggressive, two-step plan for rescue, from the depths of this crisis, and recovery, by investing in America, creating millions of additional good-paying jobs, combatting the climate crisis, advancing racial equity, and building back better than before.

    While Congress’s bipartisan action in December was a step in the right direction, it was only a down payment. It fell far short of the resources needed to tackle the immediate crisis. We are in a race against time, and absent additional government assistance, the economic and public health crises could worsen in the months ahead; schools will not be able to safely reopen; and vaccinations will remain far too slow.

    As last month’s jobs report underscored, the virus and our economy are intertwined. We cannot rescue our economy without containing this virus.

    Today, President Biden is announcing the American Rescue Plan to change the course of the pandemic, build a bridge towards economic recovery, and invest in racial justice. The American Rescue Plan will address the stark, intergenerational inequities that have worsened in the wake of COVID-19. Researchers at Columbia University estimate that these proposals will cut child poverty in half.

  5. #6815
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    12,419
    Rep Power
    313

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Emergency Legislative Package to Fund Vaccinations, Provide Immediate, Direct Relief to Families Bearing the Brunt of the COVID-19 Crisis, and Support Struggling Communities

    The COVID-19 pandemic and the corresponding economic crisis are devastating families across the country. More than 20 million Americans have contracted COVID-19, and at least 370,000 have died. From big cities to small towns, too many Americans are barely scraping by, or not scraping by at all. And the pandemic has shined a light on the persistence of racial injustice in our healthcare system and our economy. The need to act is clear in the lines at food banks, the small businesses that are closed or closing, and the growing number of Americans experiencing housing insecurity. After nearly a year of the public health crisis, our nation remains in this dark winter of the pandemic and facing a deep economic crisis.

    President Biden is laying out the first step of an aggressive, two-step plan for rescue, from the depths of this crisis, and recovery, by investing in America, creating millions of additional good-paying jobs, combatting the climate crisis, advancing racial equity, and building back better than before.

    While Congress’s bipartisan action in December was a step in the right direction, it was only a down payment. It fell far short of the resources needed to tackle the immediate crisis. We are in a race against time, and absent additional government assistance, the economic and public health crises could worsen in the months ahead; schools will not be able to safely reopen; and vaccinations will remain far too slow.

    As last month’s jobs report underscored, the virus and our economy are intertwined. We cannot rescue our economy without containing this virus.

    Today, President Biden is announcing the American Rescue Plan to change the course of the pandemic, build a bridge towards economic recovery, and invest in racial justice. The American Rescue Plan will address the stark, intergenerational inequities that have worsened in the wake of COVID-19. Researchers at Columbia University estimate that these proposals will cut child poverty in half.
    Wrong thread this isn't the Corna thread..please try to keep up puppy!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #6816
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Let the truth be known


  7. #6817
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,164
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Joe Biden's America: Foreign workers preferred over Americans

    Big Tech Getting 15 Percent Discount to Hire Foreign Workers over Americans



    ORLANDO, Florida — Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) warned that big tech companies are incentivized to hire foreign workers over Americans as he discussed President Joe Biden’s immigration agenda during an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

    Gosar highlighted continuing visa programs he says “don’t work,” particularly the Optional Practical Training (OPT) program for crowding Americans out of tech jobs while tech corporations profit.

    In 2019, Gosar introduced legislation titled the “Fairness for High Skilled Americans Act” to end the OPT program as Americans cannot be hired through the program.

    “I’m one of the big people talking about OPT, which is the Optional Practical Training program, that Congress never authorized,” Gosar said in reference to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) running the program on its own accord instead of enacting the program through Congress.

    “This is an unkept intrusion of foreign workers that gives benefits to people like big tech to bring in folks from China, and from Pakistan, and from India, and one of the problems that exists here is that you get a 15.5 percent discount to hire them over American citizens,” Gosar said. “That 15.5 percent discount is the FICA [Federal Insurance Contribution Act] withholding tax that puts money into Social Security and Medicare.”

    Indeed, the OPT program provides a tax incentive, and thus a subsidy paid for by American taxpayers, for corporations to hire foreign workers over Americans. Every year, about half a million foreign students enrolled in U.S. universities secure American white-collar jobs through the OPT program.

    Corporations such as Amazon, Google, Deloitte, and Intel employ thousands of OPT foreign workers over American STEM graduates every year — reaping a more than 15 percent discount because the employers can evade at least $20 billion to $30 billion in FICA taxes over the years.

    As Breitbart News has reported, there are nearly 500,000 Chinese students in the U.S. in any given year — more than any other nation — taking seats in university classrooms and looking to eventually obtain OPT authorization to take entry-level jobs in white-collar professions.

    Gosar said the OPT program, by exempting employers and foreign workers from paying FICA taxes, is increasing Medicare’s insolvency.



  8. #6818
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Hilarious approved under the Last Failed Administration Why didn't they fix it. Hilarious
    Again with breitbart news what a LOSER Mr Potato Head

  9. #6819
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,164
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious approved under the Last Failed Administration Why didn't they fix it. Hilarious
    Again with breitbart news what a LOSER Mr Potato Head



    Joe Biden's policies have forced American workers to compete with 'slave labor'


    Democrats' disastrous trade and economic policies "have made American workers compete with the slave labor," Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., told "Fox News Primetime" Friday.


    "Working folks, communities have suffered as the jobs are shipped off to China and shipped overseas to the lowest bidder," Hawley told host Lawrence Jones before claiming Democrats have allowed that to happen "in order to get rich."


    The time has come, Hawley continued, to "bring those jobs back to create opportunities in our urban core and rural areas for American workers."


    Turning to the topic of the Republican Party's future, Hawley said the GOP has to be "the party of the working people in this nation.


    HAWLEY SLAMS 'MR. UNITY' BIDEN FOR CRITICISM OF RED STATES' 'NEANDERTHAL THINKING'


    "Look at how Donald Trump grew the party and made it the most racially diverse in [terms of] numbers of votes. How did he do it? He focused on the concerns of the working people," he added. "We have to be the party of working folks and be the party to get jobs back, of new opportunities."


    Hawley went on to stress the importance of getting workers job and skills training without having to pay for an expensive four-year college education they don’t want.


    "If we are not the party of working people, we won't have a future as a party. That is what Donald Trump shown us and that is path forward," Hawley said.


    The senator reiterated that he has no intention of seeking the Republican nomination in 2024.


    "My job is to serve the people of Missouri. We're a diverse state with working folk of all racial backgrounds," he said. "We need policies to bring jobs back to this country. Immigration is another one. We need to quit prioritizing illegal immigrants over American workers. We need a pro-job, pro-worker policy in this country.


  10. #6820
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Joe Biden's policies have forced American workers to compete with 'slave labor'


    Democrats' disastrous trade and economic policies "have made American workers compete with the slave labor," Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., told "Fox News Primetime" Friday.


    "Working folks, communities have suffered as the jobs are shipped off to China and shipped overseas to the lowest bidder," Hawley told host Lawrence Jones before claiming Democrats have allowed that to happen "in order to get rich."


    The time has come, Hawley continued, to "bring those jobs back to create opportunities in our urban core and rural areas for American workers."


    Turning to the topic of the Republican Party's future, Hawley said the GOP has to be "the party of the working people in this nation.


    HAWLEY SLAMS 'MR. UNITY' BIDEN FOR CRITICISM OF RED STATES' 'NEANDERTHAL THINKING'


    "Look at how Donald Trump grew the party and made it the most racially diverse in [terms of] numbers of votes. How did he do it? He focused on the concerns of the working people," he added. "We have to be the party of working folks and be the party to get jobs back, of new opportunities."


    Hawley went on to stress the importance of getting workers job and skills training without having to pay for an expensive four-year college education they don’t want.


    "If we are not the party of working people, we won't have a future as a party. That is what Donald Trump shown us and that is path forward," Hawley said.


    The senator reiterated that he has no intention of seeking the Republican nomination in 2024.


    "My job is to serve the people of Missouri. We're a diverse state with working folk of all racial backgrounds," he said. "We need policies to bring jobs back to this country. Immigration is another one. We need to quit prioritizing illegal immigrants over American workers. We need a pro-job, pro-worker policy in this country.
    This is Hilarious in less than 60 days the sky is Falling

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here