Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

HE BUILT the crisis at the border and then patted himself on the back!

Biden Finally Admits Situation at Border Is a 'Crisis'

In noting that his administration was incapable of handling two major issues at once, President Joe Biden on Saturday described the situation at the border as a “crisis” for the first time.
    Biden made the comment in the context of explaining why his administration first said it would not raise the limit on refugees allowed into the country and then flip-flopped once Democratic critics howled at what appeared to be a broken promise.
    Biden had said he would raise the Trump administration limit of 15,000 refugees to 62,500 in the current fiscal year and 125,000 in the next fiscal year, which begins in October. Then on Friday, he signed a document keeping to the 15,000 figure before announcing the number would be higher after progressive critics were outraged.

“We’re going to increase the number [of refugees],” Biden said, before explaining how government works, according to Fox News.
    “The problem was that the refugee part was working on the crisis that ended up on the border with young people. We couldn’t do two things at once. But now we are going to increase the number.”

Couldn't handle two things at ONCE??? Come on MAN!!!!!!

The comment was the first time Biden referred to the chaotic flood of illegal immigrants that has overcrowded border facilities as a crisis, and the messaging from his administration had voided the word.
    “The men and women of the Department of Homeland Security are working around the clock seven days a week to ensure that we do not have a crisis at the border — that we manage the challenge, as acute as the challenge is,” DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said last month, for example.

On Friday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Biden will announce a target for the current fiscal year next month.
    “While finalizing that determination, the president was urged to take immediate action to reverse the Trump policy that banned refugees from many key regions, to enable flights from those regions to begin within days; today’s order did that,” she said, according to Fox. “With that done, we expect the president to set a final, increased refugee cap for the remainder of this fiscal year by May 15.”

In its reporting, Reuters said that the dance over refugee numbers was “tied to concerns over the optics of admitting more refugees at a time of rising numbers of migrants arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border.”
    But a report in The Wall Street Journal suggested there was a more pragmatic concern.
    The report said that the Office of Refugee Resettlement has already had its budget raided to cover some of the costs of the flood of illegal immigrants, making it less able to deal with a four-fold increase in refugee admissions from the Trump administration’s level.

But in its report on the issue, The Washington Post noted “growing concern about immigration inside the White House,” citing “people with knowledge of the decision-making process.”
    The report said that some in the Biden administration believe he appears too soft on immigration at a time when Biden “is struggling to contain the soaring number of migrants arriving at the southern border, which has caused significant anxiety inside the West Wing.”

Refugee admissions under Biden have lagged even as illegal immigration is setting records, according to the International Rescue Committee.
    At the midpoint of the federal fiscal year, which begins Oct. 1, the U.S. had admitted 2,050 refugees, it said, which would put it on track for the lowest level of refugee admissions of any administration.

Let the truth be known

CNN's Cuomo: Police Reform Won't Come Until White Kids Are Killed

White kids need to die in order for police reform to take hold, according to CNN anchor Chris Cuomo.
    Cuomo on Friday criticized the slow pace of change amid new high-profile shootings in Minnesota and Chicago in which the victims were non-white.
    “Shootings, gun laws, access to weapons. Oh, I know when they’ll change. Your kids start getting killed, white people’s kids start getting killed,” he said in a video published by Mediaite.

During his monologue, Cuomo mimicked a hypothetical white parent speaking as he said,

“’What is going on with these police? Maybe we shouldn’t even have police.’” ( soounds like he is part of the defund crowd to me )

He then spoke back to his hypothetical parent, saying “That kind of mania, that kind of madness, that will be you.”

If black Americans get guns and form their own militias, he said, “You’ll see a wave of change, in access and accountability. We saw it in the ’60s.”

Ummm Chris .. they do have guns.. legal and ILLEGAL... they are killing their OWN KIND! More than the cops are!

An analysis of police shootings published by Statista.com showed that of 213 police shootings in 2021, 50 victims were whites, 112 were of an undetermined race, and 50 were black.
    The website reported that in 2020, 457 police shooting victims were white against 241 who were black with 126 having their race not known.
    Many pushed back against Cuomo.

Tom Bevan

@TomBevanRCP

What a nasty, divisive thing for @ChrisCuomo to say. Not to mention, it's untrue: we could have had police reform in June of last year, but the Democrats blocked it. Just ask @SenatorTimScott.

“How many more? Die of the pandemic, dying from police shootings. George Floyd, Daunte Wright. I wonder if you’ll remember their names six months from now because they’ll be replaced by so many others,” Cuomo said, as Fox News reported.
    Cuomo said victims who interact with police are too often the focus of attention.
    “Why do that? Because you wanna make the problem them,” he said. “Takes the onus off the idea that you’re wrong about policing needing to change.”
    “Forget that police are trained to deal with non-compliance with force that is not lethal. Hey, comply or die,” Cuomo said.

Miranda Devine

@mirandadevine

What a race-baiting moron. Chris Cuomo: Police reform comes when “white people’s kids start getting killed”. They ARE getting killed. There just aren’t riots every time. And what about cops getting killed? No riots there either. https://nypost.com/2021/04/17/chr

And this is the type S.O.B. they let spew hit shit on their channel ? NO WONDER their ratings/viewers are dropping like flies.

Let the truth be known

BLM Activist Charged with Anti-Asian Hate Crime as Left Blames Attacks on 'White Supremacy'

BLM supporter from Seattle charged with anti-Asian hate crime

According to the New York Post, 51-year-old Christopher Hamner participated in Black Lives Matter protests last summer and even posted video from the lawless Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone occupied encampment in Seattle on his Facebook page.
    Yet, the left-wing activist is accused of two separate incidents last month in which he attacked three Asian-American women. While he was charged last month and the Facebook page was discovered shortly afterward by The Post-Millennial, the case is only now getting wider coverage.

The first incident occurred on March 16, according to KIRO-TV. Pamela Cole, who told the stateion she is Chinese and Malaysian and whose 5- and 10-year-old children are both Asian and African-Amerian, was sitting at a red light when her vehicle was allegedly accosted by Hamner, who was in an adjacent car.
    “The moment he made eye contact with me he stopped, opens his door and he’s screaming, ‘F*** you, you Asian b****. F*** you!’ and I was in complete shock. Are you talking to me?” Cole told KIRO.

“He jumps out the car and he’s charging at us,” she said. “That was the scariest part for me.
    “He comes to my window and he’s in the middle of the street and he’s like, ‘Get out! Get out!”

She went on to say that, “I locked my door. That was my safety — I’m going to lock my door. I had nothing. I just felt so defenseless and so helpless. And you know as a mom, all we want to do is take care of our kids and protect them.
    “Then, thank God, the light changed. And even as we were running through and trying to turn, he’s still throwing things at us, and watching as I’m turning and watching where I’m going.”

According to The Seattle Times, the charges say that when Cole posted about the incident on social media, one of her friends’ husbands identified Hamner as a potential suspect and sent Cole a picture of him. Hamner was allegedly wearing the same shoes in the picture as he was during the incident, Cole said.
    The second incident happened three days later, according to The Seattle Times.
    In that incident, two Asian women were driving together when a man cut them off, blocked traffic and accosted them. The man again allegedly shouted explicit remarks mentioning the fact they were Asian. They pulled into a parking space and looked back when they saw the driver charging at them. They rolled up their windows so they couldn’t hear what he was saying, but he threw a plastic item before they drove off.

Their dashcam recorded the entire incident and the license plate on the assailant’s car matched a vehicle registered to Hamner. In addition, according to The Seattle Times, an officer quoted in the charges said the footage showed the attacker “was clearly Hamner.”
    Yet, according to screenshots from The Post-Millennial, Hamner shared a NowThis video a week after the Atlanta spa shootings — which happened on the day of the first incident he’s alleged to have perpetrated, it’s worth noting — urging people to “[s]tand UNITED against racism & white supremacy.” Yes, he apparently called the Atlanta attacks white supremacy — and here he was, allegedly perpetrating anti-Asian attacks of his own.

And then there were the posts of Hamner protesting at Black Lives Matter events and inside CHAZ, where he was pictured holding up an anti-police, anti-Donald Trump sign. The Post-Millennial stated Hamner had a “reputation as a staunch BLM and racial-justice activist in the Seattle-area.”
    Let’s be clear: We can’t adduce any connection between Hamner’s activism, such as it may have been, and the acts he’s alleged to have committed. Indeed, his lawyer posited at a court hearing last month that Hamner suffers from mental illness, according to KATU-TV.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    CNN's Cuomo: Police Reform Won't Come Until White Kids Are Killed

I'm thinking just the opposite. The looting and rioting won't stop until someone shoots some of the Antifa and BLM crazies.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm thinking just the opposite. The looting and rioting won't stop until someone shoots some of the Antifa and BLM crazies.
    Locked n loaded.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Locked n loaded.

W had a few protest downtown outside the police station month ago. The BLM/Antifa from LA and points south made the statement "We're coming to the suburbs." The citizens of Bakersfield and Kern County said "Bring it on!" The cowards left. BTW Kern County has about 40% of all the CCW holders in California. We used to have more than the rest of the state combined until Margaret Mimms became Fresno County Sheriff. Noe Kern and Fresno Counties combined not only have more than the rest of the state but roughly 3 times as many.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    W had a few protest downtown outside the police station month ago. The BLM/Antifa from LA and points south made the statement "We're coming to the suburbs." The citizens of Bakersfield and Kern County said "Bring it on!" The cowards left. BTW Kern County has about 40% of all the CCW holders in California. We used to have more than the rest of the state combined until Margaret Mimms became Fresno County Sheriff. Noe Kern and Fresno Counties combined not only have more than the rest of the state but roughly 3 times as many.
    It is time to stand up brother.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Toy soldiers

Let the truth be known

Democrats are among the most dishonest folks that I ever came across. They lied to me and said that Antifa wasn't real. That lied to me about BLM and told me that they were peaceful protestors. They lied to me and told me that there wasn't a crisis at the border.

Who are these liars? Well, a few of them are regulars on this site. They should all be flogged until the never lie again.

Who are these liars? Well, a few of them are regulars on this site.
    Who are these liars folks? Well, a few of them are regulars on this site folks. Correct ROOKIE
    Last edited by bsm2; 04-19-2021 at 01:04 PM.