Very nice wacko news sites
    Not as wacko as Vanity Fair and Vox.
    Bet you even follow The Onion Let the truth be known Let the truth be known

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Because he's a CROOK
    Actually highly factual websites. You really need to start listening to Dan. He is a former New York City police officer. He left that job to take a position as a member of the US Secret Service during the Clinton Administration. Got to know most of the beltway while protecting Clinton, Bush II and Obama. He knows who is who and what is happening. On the other hand, you know diddly squat.
    Last edited by slimslob; 05-01-2021 at 01:14 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Because he's a CROOK
    Tim Scott is a crook?

Please provide for that statement.
    That BLACK man has taken more ridicule from YOUR party since he was elected to his seat.
    BUT I thought your hypocritical party was supposed to be the party of the 'little man ' (watch for an article to prove that theory wrong).
    Just like the article I posted earlier .. black leaders are saying the dimwits walk away from them the minute the elections are over.

Hilarious Rant

What a NUT JOB

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Don't know they they are surprised, the democrats have been back stabbing blacks for as long as I can remember!

Black Leadership Group: ‘Biden Used Black Americans To Ascend To The White House, But Has Basically Turned His Back On Them’

A black leadership group slammed President Biden after his State of the Union address Wednesday night, with one member stating, “Joe Biden used black Americans to ascend to the White House, but has basically turned his back on them.”
    Members of Project 21 — a 25-year-old group that is an “initiative of The National Center for Public Policy Research to promote the views of African-Americans whose entrepreneurial spirit, dedication to family and commitment to individual responsibility have not traditionally been echoed by the nation’s civil rights establishment,” as their website states — issued a press release Wednesday lashing out at Biden.

Project 21 Co-Chairman Stacy Washington stated, “The policy needs of black Americans always come last with liberals – regardless of the high percentage of blacks who support them. President Biden claimed his administration is on track to cut child poverty in half, but failed to cite any metrics or data to support that claim. Thirty percent of black kids live in poverty. There are over 97,000 black children in foster care. In less than 100 days, the Biden Administration has admitted over 20,000 migrant children into the country, putting their needs ahead of those of black children. What are your plans for American children, Mr. President? Black Americans want to know.”
    Project 21 member Marie Fischer echoed, “Joe Biden used black Americans to ascend to the White House, but has basically turned his back on them. The examples are epic. By allowing biological boys to compete in women’s sports, he will cause girls – especially black girls – to lose out on college scholarships that could help them attain a better life. Then there’s amnesty for millions of illegal aliens. Studies like one from the National Bureau of Economic Research have shown that, as illegal immigration increases, jobs become increasingly scarce for black Americans while incarceration rates rise. A $15 minimum wage will similarly decrease employment opportunities for black youth. Biden got into office with the typical bait-and-switch that the left always uses on black America.”
    “A hundred days of divisiveness have hurt the black community, with damaging policies bringing more harm than help,” asserted Project 21 member Martin Baker. “For example, while every other ethnic group has seen their unemployment numbers diminish, blacks have seen theirs rise since Biden entered office. A recent H&R Block survey of black-owned businesses revealed more than half have suffered from a 50% loss of revenue during this pandemic — yet Biden and his allies champion a higher minimum wage that would make the outlook even more bleak. These are not actions that benefit our community.”
    If you understand the Democratic party and its true beginnings... look at the KKK, most were Democrat's, they were called "Southern Democrats." Here is where a lot of fallacies start... the 'Southern Democrats' did not start the KKK, but the majority of the KKK was ' Southern Democrats.' I implore you to research the genocide and down right slaughter from such Presidents as Andrew Jackson (D), of the indigenous people, Indians for lack of a better term. Research the passing of " Indian removal act of 1830." They, the natives aka Indians were forced off of their "God given land" and told to march basically west of Mississippi. I encourage anyone to research these claims, legitimately of course, and debate the past of the Democratic party. Such evil doings that are not talked about in the 21st century aka the "3rd Millennium." YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPING TODAY WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE PAST"- Steve Jobs
    Last edited by copiertec; 05-01-2021 at 04:51 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    If you understand the Democratic party and its true beginnings... look at the KKK, most were Democrat's, they were called "Southern Democrats." Here is where a lot of fallacies start... the 'Southern Democrats' did not start the KKK, but the majority of the KKK was ' Southern Democrats.' I implore you to research the geocide and down right slaughter from such Presidents as Andrew Jackson (D), of the indigenous people, Indians for lack of a better term. Research the passing of " Indian removal act of 1830." They, the natives aka Indians were forced off of their "God given land" and told to march basically west of Mississippi. I encourage anyone to research these claims, legitimately of course, and debate the past of the Democratic party. Such evil doings that are not talked about in the 21st century aka the "3rd Millennium." YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPING TODAY WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE PAST"- Steve Jobs
    I was grown up on history.. I am well aware of the roots of the KKK.. PPH.
    SLAVERY was the click word for the 'war between the states' BUT was not the cause/reason for the war.
    Just like TEA wasn't the reason for the Revolutionary war.