Page 73 of 190 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    whats wrong CA? Are you concerned posting the LINK to your poll? Gallup has been a slanted poll lately, the do NOT take EQUAL samples, it is most time +10-15% more liberals sampled - A younger voting group ( not always using REGISTERED voters.. mainly from a liberal college. Independents and Conservatives/Republican are not sampled equally, and the questions posed are written in a way that leans left. That shows how the polls are being "rigged".

Have you ever watched a Mark Dice "Man on the Street" video asking college students Civics question, American History, or even "Did Trump or Obama say this".

Watching them I sometimes LMAO and other times it saddens me to see how really uneducated people are about the actual facts.

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube

you can see tons of other of his videos here: YouTube

OAN and TheBlaze do similar type videos on their websites.

To think, people like these will be soon able to become a House rep! As is we don't have enough of those assholes sitting in our U.S. House now!
    Oh brother!! Frohn posted Gallup. So that is why I checked it. If you don't like the number make up your own. donny would

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Trump Legal Team Lays Out 6-Point Case Crushing Democrats’ Impeachment Claims | The Daily Wire

After the dems spent all 8 hours on each of their 3 days regurgitating the same baseless and fictional bullshit one after the other (bringing about a drastic drop in viewership of the “major 3 networks”) the republicans only used 2 hours of their allotted time on day one. In that 2 hours they laid out 6 points that completely demolished the democrat’s case. Goes to show that the Repubs are all about presenting their case factually, and in an expedient manner, instead of making shit up as they go and wasting the American people’s time. People (like my grandmother) were PISSED that ‘The Young and the Restless’ (and others) were cut for the purpose of plastering the “impeachment” bullshit on the “major 3”.

Andy Simmons performs another great parody - this time to " You Can't Always Get What You Want", made famous by the Rolling Stones. Just a happy song about liberals.

YouTube

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Andy Simmons performs another great parody - this time to " You Can't Always Get What You Want", made famous by the Rolling Stones. Just a happy song about liberals.

YouTube
    That should be the theme song for DNC for 2020!

love it!

Thanks Slim! passing it on!

Let the truth be known

Under Trump Americans Are Most Satisfied with Country Since 2005, Double Obama's Number

“With regard to the economy, I can hardly wait to have that debate with him. Where I come from, the neighborhoods I come from, they’re in real trouble — working-class people, middle-class people,” former Vice President Joe Biden said.
    “I’d love that debate because the American public is getting clobbered. The wealthy are the only ones doing well — period.”
    “Whoever is going to beat Mr. Trump is going to have to beat him on the economy, and I have the experience and the expertise to show he’s a fake there and a fraud,” billionaire tartan-tie enthusiast Tom Steyer said.
    Former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, meanwhile, said, “I am ready to take on this president on the economy, because I am from the exact kind of industrial Midwestern community that he pretends to speak to and has proven to turn his back on — and guided that community through a historic transformation.”

Have fun with that, gents, since the results of a new Gallup poll found that under the current president, more Americans are “satisfied with the way things are going in the U.S.” since 2005.
    Perhaps most problematic for the Democrats, that’s more than twice the number of Americans who responded the same way at this point in the first term of Barack Obama, the president Joe Biden served under.
    RELATED: There's a Massive Difference in Min. Wage Across the Country -- It's $16 Some Places
    “Satisfaction ‘with the way things are going’ in the United States has reached a 15-year high, about four times better than the low points registered under President Barack Obama,” the Washington Examiner reported

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...gn=pushtraffic

Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Didn't you mean the Schifty is about to hit the fan?
    Let the truth be knownLet the truth be knownLet the truth be known

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

YouTube
    Haaaaa!!! Love it!

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Didn't you mean the Schifty is about to hit the fan?
    Let the truth be knownLet the truth be knownLet the truth be known

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Dammit! I actually spelled out “schift”, but that damn auto-correct got me. I say the word “shit” a lot and my smart-ass phone knows it!