Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Actually, the reason the amigos continually insult people is because they are incapable of having an intelligent discussion. .

Let's put that to the test. Lets you and I debate a topic with no name calling and see who taps out first. But you have to answer a question or you lose. And no posting links and articles. You must explain your position in your own words. You ready, chump?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let's put that to the test. Lets you and I debate a topic with no name calling and see who taps out first. But you have to answer a question or you lose. And no posting links and articles. You must explain your position in your own words. You ready, chump?

You couldn't even post this challenge without an insult, I think that means you lose already.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You couldn't even post this challenge without an insult, I think that means you lose already.

Is that a yes or a no?

Let's start by you telling us why you said you'd have sex with a trans and then backtracking and saying that you were lying. In a debate, it's important for a person to be honest so lets clear that up.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Is that a yes or a no?

Let's start by you telling us why you said you'd have sex with a trans and then backtracking and saying that you were lying. In a debate, it's important for a person to be honest so lets clear that up.
    Let's start with some ground rules. No straw men and nothing personal.

Let the truth be known

Hamas Founder’s Son Urges Israel To Assassinate Hamas Leaders After Ceasefire: ‘Teach Them A Lesson’

https://nypost.com/2021/05/22/hamas-founders-son-israel-should-kill-leaders-after-ceasefire/

Hamas Founder’s Son Urges Israel To Assassinate Hamas Leaders After Ceasefire: ‘Teach Them A Lesson’ | The Daily Wire

*note CNN - MSNBC failed to cover this story... wonder why?

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas founder Hassan Yousef, is urging Israel to continue targeting and killing Hamas’ leaders despite the ceasefire that went into effect late this week.
    “Assassinating Hamas leadership will not destroy Hamas, but it will teach them a lesson and hold them accountable,” Mosab Yousef said in an interview with the New York Post’s Jon Levine. “Next time, before you get civilians on both sides involved in a bloodbath, you need to think 1,000 times. This is my personal suggestion.”

“Hundreds of children have paid the price. These type of people cannot get away with what they did. They should not feel safe for a day,” he said. “Hamas hates Israel more than they love their own children.”
    The Post highlighted Mosab Yousef’s incredible life story, from being groomed by his father to be a top leader in the Palestinian terrorist organization to rejecting the group and working secretly with Israeli intelligence where he became one of Israel’s “most valuable intelligence assets.” He later “turned toward Christianity” and recently became a U.S. citizen after seeking political asylum in the U.S.

Mosab Yousef said top Hamas leaders like his father likely rode out the recent violence in secure underground bunkers, while using the deaths of their own people to score foreign propaganda points. …
    Another brother, Suheib Youself, defected from Hamas in 2019, telling Israeli media he had become fed up with corruption and called the group a “racist terror organization that is dangerous for the Palestinian people.”
    In the interview, Mosab Yousef said that his views toward Hamas changed when he was imprisoned inside Israel and he witnessed jailed Hamas operatives torturing and killing people that they thought were working with the Israelis.
    “I will never forget their screams,” he continued. “I started asking myself a question. What if Hamas succeeded in destroying Israel and building a state. Will they destroy our people in this way?”

He said that Hamas “is not prepared to accept” the Abraham Accords that were signed during the Trump administration, which normalized relations between Israel and Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan, and Morocco.
    “Hamas was very disappointed by the Abraham Accords that ignored them completely,” he said of the peace deals Israel signed with several Middle Eastern states last year. “It’s the new reality that President Donald Trump made in the region. This is a new reality and Hamas is not prepared to accept it.”
    Mosab Yousef further noted that he has not had contact with his family in over a decade and has no plans to ever return because he knows that he will be killed.
    “[My father] publicly declared, ‘He is not my son’, which means if you want to get him, I am not going to stop you or come after you,” Mosab Yousef said. “He made my blood halal.”

Its the Daily Wire
    Sorry buddy Conspiracy News doesn't count by intelligence people

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Its the Daily Wire
    Sorry buddy Conspiracy News doesn't count by intelligence people
    you missed the other report NYPOST *note CNN - MSNBC failed to cover this story... wonder why?

news bigot

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Hamas Founder’s Son Urges Israel To Assassinate Hamas Leaders After Ceasefire: ‘Teach Them A Lesson’

“Hamas hates Israel more than they love their own children.”

Somehow liberals have been brainwashed into supporting Hamas. That's one of many reasons that liberals need to be destroyed. Israel is the best thing that ever happened to that part of the world. Hamas wants blood. They are blood thirsty animals.

You need a new hat

Archie McPhee Tin Foil Hats for Conspiracy Cats

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Archie-McP...Cats/923319401

Let the truth be known

Somehow liberals have been brainwashed into supporting Hamas. That's one of many reasons that liberals need to be destroyed. Israel is the best thing that ever happened to that part of the world. Hamas wants blood. They are blood thirsty animals.
    exactly .. Israel didn't start this latest round, just like they didn't start all the other ones, BUT they sure did know how to hit them back 10 fold (like it says in the Torah and the Bible)

The agitators on the left and in Congress they are pissed because children died, which is regrettable, but Hamas are bunch of pussies hiding behind women and children. as did Israel.

Some of the missiles from Hamas fell on their own people, so that says a lot for the Iranian crap they fired off.

Muslims don't even care for some of their own people (Sunnis/Shiites) they have been fighting amongst themselves for a thousand years or more. Which strengthens my comment about " let them kill themselves and we should stay out of it completely.

Maybe instead of buying all those rockets they should build their own version of the Iron Dome. 4200+ rockets fired by Hamas and only 450 reached Israeli soil and most of them fell on unpopulated areas.. " Hit and a MISS Strike THREE "

#IStandWithIsrael