Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Today is the 1-year anniversary of the death of George Floyd and I think it's important to take a minute and recognize him.

George was a thug and a drug dealer who once stuck a loaded gun to the belly of a pregnant woman as he robbed her.

It's important that we not turn him into a hero as the liberals are attempting to do. That's the kind of thing that they do in the Middle East with folks like Bin Laden. Geoge is as much of a hero as Bin Laden.
    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob;1781204[B
    ]I am sorry but Floyd doesn't even meet that comparison test. [/B]Bin Laden's family was rich and he paid for the construction of a lot of hospitals and schools.
    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You just proved my point. That is not what I said. But let me post again what I posted about 4 hours ago. "No I am stating the fact that people in the middle east had a reason to think of bin Laden as a hero to them. George Floyd was nothing but a thug." And from three posts earlier is why people in the middle east feel that way. "Bin Laden's family was rich and he paid for the construction of a lot of hospitals and schools."
    Be honest Slim. Here is your entire post. You must have accidentally left the first sentence out.
    You stated " I'm sorry but Floyd doesn't even meet that comparison test". In response to Billy saying he was as bad as bin Laden. So, yes you did say bin Laden was a better person than Floyd

Calling someone a Coward From the Guy who won't wear a Mask to protect themselves or others.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Be honest Slim. Here is your entire post. You must have accidentally left the first sentence out.
    You stated " I'm sorry but Floyd doesn't even meet that comparison test". In response to Billy saying he was as bad as bin Laden. So, yes you did say bin Laden was a better person than Floyd
    Stop lying thru your teeth. I NEVER said Floyd was as bad as Bin Laden. I said he was as much of a hero as Bin Laden.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Stop lying thru your teeth. I NEVER said Floyd was as bad as Bin Laden. I said he was as much of a hero as Bin Laden.
    In Billyspeak it's the same thing.

Let the truth be known

In Billyspeak it's the same thing.

No worries. I've grown accustomed to your lies and deceit.

The Bin Laden comparison that I made is valid. The democrat party has taken a very bad man (George Floyd) and tried to turn him into a modern-day hero. This is nothing new for the democrat party, even Obama's own pastor blamed 911 on the USA - "America's Chickens have Come Home to Roost."

Democrats have an affection for terrorists.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

The Bin Laden comparison that I made is valid. The democrat party has taken a very bad man (George Floyd) and tried to turn him into a modern-day hero. This is nothing new for the democrat party, even Obama's own pastor blamed 911 on the USA - "America's Chickens have Come Home to Roost."

So, you are either saying bin Laden is a hero and so is Floyd. Or you are saying the opposite. Either way your statement compares the two as similar. Spin it however you want, it won't change the meaning

Your comments are Hilarious to read.

Sorry The FACTS don't support your Delusions

Let the truth be known

So, you are either saying bin Laden is a hero and so is Floyd. Or you are saying the opposite. Either way your statement compares the two as similar. Spin it however you want, it won't change the meaning

As always, your low IQ is an obstacle.

This has very little to do with Bin Laden or George Floyd and more to do with democrats and liberals in general. Much like the Muslims in the Middle East, liberals have taken a very bad man (George Floyd) and tried to turn him into a hero. He's no more of a hero than Bin Landen.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Why dont we just say George Floyd was a piece of shit and just leave it as that.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

As always, your low IQ is an obstacle.

This has very little to do with Bin Laden or George Floyd and more to do with democrats and liberals in general. Much like the Muslims in the Middle East, liberals have taken a very bad man (George Floyd) and tried to turn him into a hero. He's no more of a hero than Bin Landen.

Are you dizzy yet? Your talking around in circles to pretend you said one thing while we all know what you really said is making ME dizzy.
    Carry on though, you are the comic relief of this thread.