Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Be honest Slim. Here is your entire post. You must have accidentally left the first sentence out.
    You stated " I'm sorry but Floyd doesn't even meet that comparison test". In response to Billy saying he was as bad as bin Laden. So, yes you did say bin Laden was a better person than Floyd
    That was because, as I am sure you know if you have any intelligence at all, it was neither important nor necessary in replying to you. And just for an update, Billy did not say Floyd was as bad as Osama. What he posted was "Floyd was as much of a hero as Bin Laden." I sure you are aware by now that liberals rioters act like Floyd was a saint and treat the place where he died is now a "sacred space"? Just like Islamic terrorists still celebrate bin Laden and what he did.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

So, you are either saying bin Laden is a hero and so is Floyd. Or you are saying the opposite. Either way your statement compares the two as similar. Spin it however you want, it won't change the meaning
    To the Muslims bin Laden is a hero. Just like Floyd is to the Black Lives Matter terrorists.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That was because, as I am sure you know if you have any intelligence at all, it was neither important nor necessary in replying to you. And just for an update, Billy did not say Floyd was as bad as Osama. What he posted was "Floyd was as much of a hero as Bin Laden." I sure you are aware by now that liberals rioters act like Floyd was a saint and treat the place where he died is now a "sacred space"? Just like Islamic terrorists still celebrate bin Laden and what he did.
    i find it odd that we are trying to decide who is a better man.. floyd or Laden... they are both pieces of shit

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Are you dizzy yet? Your talking around in circles to pretend you said one thing while we all know what you really said is making ME dizzy.
    Carry on though, you are the comic relief of this thread.
    No, you are the one spinning in circles and everyone who follows this thread can see that.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    No, you are the one spinning in circles and everyone who follows this thread can see that.
    plain as the nose on my face

Let the truth be known

He's losing popularity so now he has to resort to outlandish lies!

Insanity: Biden Cooks Up False Claim That Trump Campaigned on Idea That 'Black Folks Are Taking Your Job'

In a recently published interview that was his first as president of the United States, Joe Biden falsely claimed that his predecessor campaigned on the rhetoric that black people were taking jobs away from other Americans.
    This is hilarious, as it happens, because President Donald Trump campaigned on and heavily promoted, worked toward and touted his success at getting black people lots and lots of jobs.
    Seriously, the dude loved talking about both how he was going to make sure black people had jobs and how he actually did it, with the enthusiastic support of his small but incredibly vocal African-American base, which surged during his presidency.

Seriously, his support among black voters was booming to historic heights for a Republican candidate.
    In an emotive piece on his interview with Biden, which was given right after the 46th president was sworn into office in January, Edward-Isaac Dovere of The Atlantic waxed philosophical about our then-brand-new president’s journey to the White House and his “battle for the soul of America.”

Biden enlightened Dovere regarding just how brilliant he had been to frame his campaign in this way, despite all the nay-saying from the media.
    “Everybody in the press thought that the party had moved, that I was from another era, that it wasn’t relevant. ‘What the hell are you talking about, “the soul of America”? For Christ’s sake, Joe, talk about global warming,’ or whatever the hell they wanted me to talk about,” the president articulately explained to his interviewer.

But you see, he continued, he had an Orange Man to vanquish. Biden explained that “what I saw with Trump was he didn’t understand anything about who we are as a people.”
    So the dude who loved America, constantly pointed back to our Founding Fathers and the value of patriotism, and actually can remember on the spot how the Declaration of Independence goes (which Biden cannot) was the one who doesn’t understand who Americans are as a people?

Right. Whatever you say, big guy, you’re the boss now, right?
    Anyway, Biden rambled on about Trump’s “transparent selfishness, his willingness to say anything, his overwhelming appeal to prejudice and division. He didn’t have any social redeeming value, as far as I can see.”
    There it is yet again — a Democrat calling a Republican irredeemable. Good move, Joe “Unity” Biden. In another borrowed line used by so many on the left, Biden claimed he simply couldn’t believe that Trump actually managed to get people to vote for him.

“I underestimated his ability to take the big lie and turn it into something that was salable,” he said.
    Speaking of big lies, Biden went on to tell a massive one when attempting to explain why Trump hoodwinked so many Americans into joining and supporting his movement.

“The people who built the country are the people who are all being left behind. When that happens, and you don’t have a counter-voice to The reason you lost your job is because of an immigrant; the reason you lost that job is because those black folks are taking your job — it opens up the door to the Charlottesvilles of the world,” he said.
    So Biden is basically lying his ever-loving socks off, and the fact-checkers are nowhere to be found. Trump, in fact, mostly said the exact opposite of what Biden claims. And again, his success at winning over black voters confounded Democrats.

Biden is either sorely mistaken or incredibly dishonest. Does he believe Trump’s actual policy platform was to put black people “back in chains” as he once warned black voters was the case with 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney? Or did he know perfectly well this Atlantic writer wasn’t going to push back on his fantastical claim?
    Either way, democracy’s defenders against darkness are seemingly nowhere to be found.
    What makes matters worse is if Trump ever actually told Americans that they were losing their jobs to black people, those voters would have been pretty angry to see how his actual presidency played out.
    As the 45th president often bragged with some of his most enthusiastic, signature bravado, the Trump era saw record-low black unemployment including black youth unemployment and a record-low black poverty rate.

In fact, that’s exactly what he proudly said at a September event in Atlanta:
    “In the first three years, we achieved the lowest black unemployment rate in history. The black youth unemployment rate reached an all-time low. We achieved the largest job gains for African-Americans on record. Black Americans saw the largest increase in homeownership. The poverty rate for African-Americans reached the lowest level ever recorded.”
    Under Biden? Sure, it’s only been four months and we’re on the other end of an economically devastating pandemic, but for anyone keeping track at home, black unemployment sharply rose after he took office.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    i find it odd that we are trying to decide who is a better man.. floyd or Laden... they are both pieces of shit

Yeah, me too, but you know how Billy is. He makes a statement, gets called on it and then spends several pages trying to rewrite history and pretend he didn't actually say it.
    It is quite funny to watch him talk in circles.

Let the truth be known

This twit would pee her silk panties IF she ever saw a REAL war! Hell the riots last year weren't even close to a war scene, close but no cigar!

AOC On Jan. 6 Riot: I’m ‘Doing Therapy’ Because Of Trump, Members Of Congress ‘Served In War’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) claimed during a recent interview that she was “doing therapy” because of the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, adding that former President Donald Trump had her in a “very reactive mode.”
    Ocasio-Cortez made the remarks during an interview late last week with Latino USA, saying that the events of January 6 were “extraordinarily traumatizing.”

Business Insider highlighted one specific claim that AOC made:
    …Ocasio-Cortez said that the insurrection was deeply traumatizing for many members of Congress, who effectively “served in war.”
    “The cycle has just been moved on, but it has deeply, deeply affected lawmaking, policymaking, it has impacted the actual legislative process, the aftermath of it, and it’s very quiet, it’s not spoken about,” AOC said. “I think after the 6th, I took some time and it was really Ayanna Presley, when I explained to her what had happened to me like the day of, because I ran to her office. And she was like, you need to recognize trauma and that this is something that you went through, but we’re all going through.”

When asked by the host of the show if she was “doing therapy,” AOC responded: “Yeah. Oh, yeah, I am doing therapy.”
    “But also, I’ve just slowed down,” she continued. “I think the Trump administration had a lot of us, especially Latino communities, in a very reactive mode. And so I’ve been putting myself in more proactive space.”
    AOC claimed that it was “an all-out attempted coup” and that the U.S. was potentially only 60 seconds away from having “a martial state.”

AOC responded to criticisms of her claims of what happened that day by claiming that those who were criticizing her were doing so out of “white supremacy.”
    “I think the attacks on the right are about, there are certain mythologies that are really important to this idea of American exceptionalism,” she claimed. “But there’s also certain mythologies that are very important to maintaining white supremacy, white supremacy in and of itself is a mythology. And you have to protect it in order to protect that political power, which has now become a very important base in the Republican Party. And that’s why that response was so vociferous, to make it seem that it wasn’t as bad as it was, and it was bad.”
    Ocasio-Cortez has opened up in the past about her stress, saying that she had to significantly cut back on social media because “it has effects on everybody,” including “increased isolation, depression, anxiety, addiction, escapism.”

“I actually think that social media poses a public health risk to everybody,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “There are amplified impacts for young people, particularly children under the age of 3 with screen time. But I think it has a lot of effects on older people. I think it has effects on everybody. Increased isolation, depression, anxiety, addiction, escapism.”
    “I personally gave up Facebook, which was kind of a big deal because I started my campaign on Facebook,” Ocasio-Cortez continued. “And Facebook was my primary digital organizing tool for a very long time. I gave up on it.”
    “Like every once in a while, you’ll see me hop on Twitter on the weekends, but for the most part, I take consumption of content, when it comes to consumption and reading, I take the weekends off,” Ocasio-Cortez added. “And so I’m not, like, scrolling through trying to read everything online that journalists are writing on weekends. I try to do that during the workweek.”

Let the truth be known

Yeah, me too, but you know how Billy is. He makes a statement, gets called on it and then spends several pages trying to rewrite history and pretend he didn't actually say it.
    It is quite funny to watch him talk in circles.
    do not get the idea in the slightest way possible that I agree or side with you.

you take everyone's words, twist... change and deflect them. You are never honest.... you don't answer fair questions posed to you then you twist it and make the person asking the question to be the guilty party.

Yes I know how Billy is and frankly he is far superior in his honesty and straight forwardness.

I doubt I will ever find a topic that I agree with you on, unless you stated that BMS2's comments are childish and unwarranted and he is sooo stupid he doesn't know the proper usages of Their or There.

Do I make myself completely clear? GOOD..

Let the truth be known