Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    If resisting arrest is justification for taking a life, then one of you should have been 86'd years ago. He even says he did it twice !

yes they did.. during peace time because i racked up 14 traffic tickets in one night ..1 for going 105mph... 4 for evading blue lights and sirens 2 for resisting arrest .... all on my Honda motorcycle

Get the firing squad ready

Man you are as confused as the two Canadian liberals. You are accusing me of posting something that someone else posted. Get your facts straight before you go making yourself look stupid.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It seems ZOOTECH thinks this is something that he can throw a red card at. I guess we now now 4 liberal butt buddy amigos.This is not the first time he has done so.
    I red carded it because you included the absolute word “everyone”, which should have read “most, if not all”.
    You, on the other hand retaliates with a red card for this post:
    Re: Quotable quotes

“Never argue with ‘irrational’ people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
    --Mark Twain

???
    I guess I’ve lost that argument.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    I red carded it because you included the absolute word “everyone”, which should have read “most, if not all”.

“Never argue with ‘irrational’ people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
    --Mark Twain

???
    You apparently don't understand "This is the place to bitch, moan, or make a statement. Anything goes!" that is at the top of every page of the Rants, Raves, and Everything Else. Most of those here take that to mean you shouldn't red card posts. You can however report any post. Just remember when you report someone you had better be absolutely right in your reason for reporting the post. If you are not, when Aneurysm reviews the post, he is liable to moderate the reporter and not the the person reported.

As for irrational people, that would be the liberals.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post

--Mark Twain

???
    You totally missed the one main rule of rants n raves.
    Would you do that in tech forums?
    Man.
    Jeezzz
    Can't believe this crap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

This is the best story that I've read in a while.

So, a black dude who sits on the city council in Atlanta and voted to defund the police was car jacked yesterday and dragged about 2 city blocks. The carjackers were black kids between the ages of 6-12. This happened in broad daylight during a ribbon cutting ceremony.

This black dude said that he wanted to "reimagine public safety." Well, you don't have to "imagine" any longer you stupid motherfucker. lol

Atlanta 'defund the police' backer has car stolen -- by kids in broad daylight: reports

An Atlanta city councilman – who is aiming to be the city's next mayor – had his car stolen by children in broad daylight Wednesday, according to reports.

Councilman Antonio Brown was attending a ribbon-cutting ceremony at an event in northeast Atlanta around noon when at least four kids jumped into his car and took off, FOX 5 of Atlanta reported.

"You don’t immediately think, ‘Oh, these kids are going to steal my car,’" Brown said, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The incident occurred amid a recent crime wave in the city. Brown, who joined the city's mayoral race less than three weeks ago, is running on a campaign of "reimagining public safety," the paper reported.

Last year, he voted in support of an ordinance to withhold $73 million from the budget of the Atlanta Police Department. The ordinance was narrowly voted down.

Brown said the thieves jumped in his vehicle Wednesday after he got out to speak with community leader Ben Norman. He noted his white Mercedes-Benz coupe has keyless push-to-start ignition and he failed to realize it had been started, reports said.

The councilman described the kids as being between ages 6 and 12, FOX 5 reported.

"One kid was in the driver’s seat. Ben attempted to open the door to get him out of the car. He fought with Ben. I then engaged and tried to get him out of the car. The three other kids were trying to figure out how to get in the car or stay out of the car. He started to hit on the gas," Brown said.

Brown added that he held on to the car in an attempt to stop them and was dragged about a block down the road before letting go.

SINGER AKON'S RANGE ROVER STOLEN FROM GAS STATION IN ATLANTA

"As he started to speed up, and I knew that if I had not let go, I knew I probably could have killed myself because he was going so fast, I would have started to tumble. And I would have hurt him," the councilman said.

Brown doesn't plan on filing charges against the kids, who he says acted out of desperation, Atlanta's WSB-TV reported.

"This is a generational poverty issue. These kids, it’s 12:30 in the afternoon. Why aren’t they in school? Why aren’t we enforcing systems to ensure that if they are not in school, they’re in recreational centers?" he said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Atlanta police are investigating.

Brown is under indictment on federal fraud charges related to alleged incidents that occurred in the years prior to him winning the council seat in 2019, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Man you are as confused as the two Canadian liberals. You are accusing me of posting something that someone else posted. Get your facts straight before you go making yourself look stupid.
    No, I was pointing out the irony of Phil's post in regards to your stance on cops killing those who resist arrest.

How dare you accuse me of being Canadian!!!!

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!