Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Anyone that says women aren't using abortion as a form of birth control is a liar or just stupid. Abortion, by its very nature, IS BIRTH CONTROL.

Abortion is controlling that unborn baby from being born. Some women are even using an abortion pill as a form of birth control.

I told you that SSG and copier addict would look you square in the eye and tell the biggest lie ever. These 2 guys are habitual liars. It must be the way their mama raised them??
    their mommies should have swallowed... that's another form of birth control!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I just gave you a bunch of reports on HOW women ARE using abortions for birth control...

where are you getting your " facts " from?

" a typical woman would have at least two or three pregnancies per year " full term births last 9 months from conception it's not possible to have three pregnancies per year...

your facts are wrong.. ( I'd like to know your source of that bullshit. probably made up that's why you won't provide the link)

but being the pussy you really are you will never admit I was right and you are wrong. IF you read the articles I posted for you, you would have read that quite a few women have had 5 (FIVE) abortions...

personally I know two women that have had 5+

so again you're full of shit.
    It didn't say births, it said pregnancies. Are you experiencing comprehension problems?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Anyone that says women aren't using abortion as a form of birth control is a liar or just stupid. Abortion, by its very nature, IS BIRTH CONTROL.

Abortion is controlling that unborn baby from being born. Some women are even using an abortion pill as a form of birth control.

I told you that SSG and copier addict would look you square in the eye and tell the biggest lie ever. These 2 guys are habitual liars. It must be the way their mama raised them??
    Oh, sorry, I forgot I had to spell everything out for you. Let's put it this way shall we. Women aren't using abortion as a primary source of birth control. Better?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

their mommies should have swallowed... that's another form of birth control!
    That's very "Christian" of you. I actually mean that. Christians are some of the biggest hypocrites around. They seem to think they can treat people as horribly as they want and just ask for forgiveness and it's all good.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Oh, sorry, I forgot I had to spell everything out for you. Let's put it this way shall we. Women aren't using abortion as a primary source of birth control. Better?

I would suspect that statement is true but I'd also say that the number is growing of women who use abortion as the primary source and that's mainly due to the abortion pill. Liberal women don't give a fuck....they think nothing of aborting a baby.

Let the truth be known

It didn't say births, it said pregnancies. Are you experiencing comprehension problems?
    so the bitches either had an abortion (birth control) or they had miscarriages.

Let the truth be known

That's very "Christian" of you. I actually mean that. Christians are some of the biggest hypocrites around. They seem to think they can treat people as horribly as they want and just ask for forgiveness and it's all good.
    ok then she should have kept her legs closed.... either way she would have saved the world from having to deal with your punk tranny fucking ass.

Silly faggot dicks are for chicks

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

so the bitches either had an abortion (birth control) or they had miscarriages.
    That was the whole point. Did you actually read it?? I'm guessing no. Otherwise you may want to have a comprehension test.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

ok then she should have kept her legs closed.... either way she would have saved the world from having to deal with your punk tranny fucking ass.

Silly faggot dicks are for chicks
    Once again you prove how "Christian" you are. Well done.