Re: Let the truth be known

Yep it just happen out of thin air

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    ANOTHER VINDICATION FOR TRUMP

Reuters:

FBI Finds ‘Scant Evidence’ That January 6 Riot Was ‘Result Of Organized Plot To Overturn’ Election

Reuters reported Friday morning that multiple law enforcement officials have told them that despite hundreds of arrests made by the FBI, “the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.”
    “FBI investigators did find that cells of protesters, including followers of the far-right Oath Keepers and Proud Boys groups, had aimed to break into the Capitol,” the report added. “But they found no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside, the sources said.”
    A former senior law enforcement official told Reuters that 90-95% of the cases that the DOJ is prosecuting are “one-off cases.” “Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized,” the former official said. “But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages.”

The FBI has reportedly not found any evidence that former President Donald Trump or anyone his direct orbit were involved in planning the riot.

“More than 170 people have been charged so far with assaulting or impeding a police officer, according to the Justice Department,” the report added. “But one source said there has been little, if any, recent discussion by senior Justice Department officials of filing charges such as ‘seditious conspiracy’ to accuse defendants of trying to overthrow the government. They have also opted not to bring racketeering charges, often used against organized criminal gangs.”

We have all been lied to by the democrats and the liberal media about the events of that day!
    Some of you blindly chose to believe what they spoon-fed you, and now you should be embarrassed that you accepted it as fact (just goes with the liberals' MO - charge someone with a "crime" before the evidence comes out).
    With this revelation, I expect Twitter, Facebook, etc. to reverse their bans on President Trump, which were decisions strictly tied to the democrats' lies about Jan. 6th.

I've said it before.....How come the democrats have never given us a definitive timeline of events from that day? Why won't they tell us the truth about who told the national guard to stand down even as intelligence indicated that something big could happen? Why couldn't they provide us a more detailed picture of that day when there is over 74,000 HOURS of video footage from the capitol on that day!?!?
    We all know why they couldn't give us those things......it went against their fabricated "coup" narrative, and would vindicate President Trump!

How exactly does this report vindicate trump or anybody else? No one has said it was organised. However donny boy certainly spurred then on to march from where they were to the Capitol, and if you don't believe he knew (or was hoping) they would do what they did, you have a serious case of TDS. He also delayed calling in the national guard.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    What I find consistently ODD with Liberals is they continue to go back to news sources that even THEY KNOW has an ultimate goal, a biased and corrupt agenda. They post things about some lawsuit by Dominion, and yet they post it as if it says "OAN and other news outlets" are "guilty"... LOL Do we even understand how lawsuits work!? Or are we simply soooo desperate at this moment, that we'll use anything we can to continue to validate the noise rotating in our heads?

Here's how SANE individuals gather data.....

News says Trump and others are wrong about election fraud....

Begin research....

Note: Over 100 current "convictions" not trials, but cases already tried and judged of voting fraud from: voters, poll workers, district voting regulators/managers, post office workers, harvest vote collectors, etc.

Note: Corruption by Elite Tech Social Networking Organizations who silenced any information that could've persuaded voters: Ie, the Hunter Biden story, The Quid Pro Quo by Joe Biden in Ukraine, The countless events by Liberals such as mayors, house speakers, etc. Joe Biden avoiding true hard-lined questions, and being given a pass on his mental stability, hidden stories of Trump's successes, his adamant work with inner city groups, the lies about his supposed racial and gender discriminations, etc. It's pathetic the amount of LIES we hold as TRUTHS today.

FACT: The Afghanistan debacle is only the beginning. Liberals CANNOT in any way actually lead or run a country. Historically proven.

If you want to hire smart people from your core belief, look to people like Mark Cuban, etc.. But if you're trying to convince the world that people like: Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Gen Milley, Def Sect Austin, Blinken, Cuomo, Newsom, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Sundar Pichai, etc are, then you have more than just a couple screws loose!

It's pathetically sad that ANY ideology can call itself WOKE, or PROGRESSIVE when they create the most turbulent, divided, immoral communities we've ever had!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post
    What I find consistently ODD with Liberals is they continue to go back to news sources that even THEY KNOW has an ultimate goal, a biased and corrupt agenda. They post things about some lawsuit by Dominion, and yet they post it as if it says "OAN and other news outlets" are "guilty"... LOL Do we even understand how lawsuits work!? Or are we simply soooo desperate at this moment, that we'll use anything we can to continue to validate the noise rotating in our heads?

Here's how SANE individuals gather data.....

News says Trump and others are wrong about election fraud....

Begin research....

Note: Over 100 current "convictions" not trials, but cases already tried and judged of voting fraud from: voters, poll workers, district voting regulators/managers, post office workers, harvest vote collectors, etc.

Note: Corruption by Elite Tech Social Networking Organizations who silenced any information that could've persuaded voters: Ie, the Hunter Biden story, The Quid Pro Quo by Joe Biden in Ukraine, The countless events by Liberals such as mayors, house speakers, etc. Joe Biden avoiding true hard-lined questions, and being given a pass on his mental stability, hidden stories of Trump's successes, his adamant work with inner city groups, the lies about his supposed racial and gender discriminations, etc. It's pathetic the amount of LIES we hold as TRUTHS today.

FACT: The Afghanistan debacle is only the beginning. Liberals CANNOT in any way actually lead or run a country. Historically proven.

If you want to hire smart people from your core belief, look to people like Mark Cuban, etc.. But if you're trying to convince the world that people like: Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Gen Milley, Def Sect Austin, Blinken, Cuomo, Newsom, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Sundar Pichai, etc are, then you have more than just a couple screws loose!

It's pathetically sad that ANY ideology can call itself WOKE, or PROGRESSIVE when they create the most turbulent, divided, immoral communities we've ever had!

You are absolutely correct. This is pathetic. NO ONE has said there wasn't election fraud, there is always at least some fraud. The actual truth is that there was NOT enough fraud to affect the results of the election. And if you really cared to look into it, historically, most election fraud is carried out by republicans.
    Your attempt to throw your "truth" into this is truly pathetic
    Last edited by copier addict; 08-20-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You are absolutely correct. This is pathetic. NO ONE has said there wasn't election fraud, there is always at least some fraud. The actual truth is that there was NOT enough fraud to affect the results of the election. And if you really cared to look into it, historically, most election fraud is carried out be republicans.
    Your attempt to throw your "truth" into this is truly pathetic

I don't trust any covid card in which the person didn't have to show a valid ID. Likewise, I don't trust any vote unless the person had to show a valid ID.

Liberals need to stop the big lie that an ID is racist. Just stop it.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I don't trust any covid card in which the person didn't have to show a valid ID. Likewise, I don't trust any vote unless the person had to show a valid ID.

Liberals need to stop the big lie that an ID is racist. Just stop it.

Personally, I have never stated the IDs are racist. I have no issue with people having ID. I, however, do have a problem with taking someone a bottle of water while they wait in line to vote is illegal. I also have a problem with reducing the times to vote.

Republicans need to stop the big lie that the election was stolen. Every intelligent person knows it was not.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I voted two days ago in a Province wide election at a nearby Church hall. 10 minute wait. I had to display picture ID to be able to vote. No problem for me.

Mail in voting was also allowed but I let it slide too late.

Two days after the election it was revealed that only 50.5% of eligible voters actually voted.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Personally, I have never stated the IDs are racist. I have no issue with people having ID. I, however, do have a problem with taking someone a bottle of water while they wait in line to vote is illegal. I also have a problem with reducing the times to vote.

Republicans need to stop the big lie that the election was stolen. Every intelligent person knows it was not.
    ... seems to me in 2021, Republican legislators have weaponized Voter ID laws to make it more difficult for some people to vote.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

How exactly does this report vindicate trump or anybody else? No one has said it was organised. However donny boy certainly spurred then on to march from where they were to the Capitol, and if you don't believe he knew (or was hoping) they would do what they did, you have a serious case of TDS. He also delayed calling in the national guard.
    Could you please try to keep up!?
    The democrats and media SCREAMED for months that it was an “Organized plot by Trump”, “Trump Planned a Coup”, “Trump and his inner circle plotted....”, etc, etc.!
    Well now the FBI has vindicated Trump by saying they “Found NO EVIDENCE that Trump, his inner circle, or “Trump supporters”, conspired/ planned/ plotted/ organized the “attack on the capitol”!
    They FBI has gone as far as to say that nobody will receive sedition or racketeering charges, something that democrats screamed “everyone involved should receive”. Lol!

As far as the National Guard goes, The United States Capitol Police turned them down days AND hours prior to the event. They also rejected the FBI’s offers for agents! The same goes for the DC mayor rejecting offers from the national guard.

Capitol Police rejected offers of federal help to quell mob
    Omertà

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Could you please try to keep up!?
    The democrats and media SCREAMED for months that it was an “Organized plot by Trump”, “Trump Planned a Coup”, “Trump and his inner circle plotted....”, etc, etc.!
    Well now the FBI has vindicated Trump by saying they “Found NO EVIDENCE that Trump, his inner circle, or “Trump supporters”, conspired/ planned/ plotted/ organized the “attack on the capitol”!
    They FBI has gone as far as to say that nobody will receive sedition or racketeering charges, something that democrats screamed “everyone involved should receive”. Lol!

As far as the National Guard goes, The United States Capitol Police turned them down days AND hours prior to the event. They also rejected the FBI’s offers for agents! The same goes for the DC mayor rejecting offers from the national guard.

Capitol Police rejected offers of federal help to quell mob

You must be reading things that I haven't seen. As far as I'm concerned, Trump isn't intelligent enough to organise his own bedroom let alone an attempt to attack the Capitol.

I was referring to the fact that he delayed calling the national guard during the attack. He was obviously hoping the mob would achieve their objective.