Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Could you please try to keep up!?
    The democrats and media SCREAMED for months that it was an “Organized plot by Trump”, “Trump Planned a Coup”, “Trump and his inner circle plotted....”, etc, etc.!
    Well now the FBI has vindicated Trump by saying they “Found NO EVIDENCE that Trump, his inner circle, or “Trump supporters”, conspired/ planned/ plotted/ organized the “attack on the capitol”!
    They FBI has gone as far as to say that nobody will receive sedition or racketeering charges, something that democrats screamed “everyone involved should receive”. Lol!

As far as the National Guard goes, The United States Capitol Police turned them down days AND hours prior to the event. They also rejected the FBI’s offers for agents! The same goes for the DC mayor rejecting offers from the national guard.

Capitol Police rejected offers of federal help to quell mob
    ... you are reading your faulty interpretation into your own web-links. The same article says that the DC Capitol Police made a bad error in judgement and that the DC Police Commander resigned over that error.

More than 570 defendants have been arrested and more than 30 have pleaded guilty

What we know about the Capitol riot arrests - CBS News

Of the more than 570 defendants arrested, more than 200 defendants were also indicted by grand juries.

So far, at least 36 defendants have pleaded guilty. At least 28 have pleaded guilty to misdemeanors only, while eight have pleaded guilty to felonies.

Six defendants have been sentenced: One defendant was sentenced to eight months in prison for a felony, and five others have been sentenced for misdemeanor charges only. Two of those defendants were sentenced for time already served in prison, while two others were sentenced to home confinement.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... you are reading your faulty interpretation into your own web-links. The same article says that the DC Capitol Police made a bad error in judgement and that the DC Police Commander resigned over that error.

More than 570 defendants have been arrested and more than 30 have pleaded guilty

What we know about the Capitol riot arrests - CBS News

Of the more than 570 defendants arrested, more than 200 defendants were also indicted by grand juries.

So far, at least 36 defendants have pleaded guilty. At least 28 have pleaded guilty to misdemeanors only, while eight have pleaded guilty to felonies.

Six defendants have been sentenced: One defendant was sentenced to eight months in prison for a felony, and five others have been sentenced for misdemeanor charges only. Two of those defendants were sentenced for time already served in prison, while two others were sentenced to home confinement.
    I have no trouble interpreting the information at hand. It just grinds your gears that Trump has been vindicated once again, doesn’t it!? Lol!

So you admit that the capitol police are more at fault than Trump?
    How about the mayor of DC?

Have you even read the FBI report that clears Trump and his inner circle of ANY wrong-doing ??
    Omertà

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    I have no trouble interpreting the information at hand. It just grinds your gears that Trump has been vindicated once again, doesn’t it!? Lol!

So you admit that the capitol police are more at fault than Trump?
    How about the mayor of DC?

Have you even read the FBI report that clears Trump and his inner circle of ANY wrong-doing ??
    ... the ex President has not been vindicated of inciting the DC riot. The US Dept of Justice has declined, for now, to prosecute as they deal with more urgent matters. The top federal prosecutor has not ruled out criminal charges.

The Biden administration wants to put the ex President in the rear view mirror as quick as possible and not give him any oxygen to campaign on.

What FBI report cleared the ex President and his inner circle of any wrong doing?

Recent citizen Trump interviews on Fox News with booster in-chief Sean Hannity appears to show a man in mental and physical decline.

Its the report he wishs
    The KGB report from Moscow
    or the My Pillow Guy Report
    Hard to follow the latest Nut Case CONSPIRACY

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You are absolutely correct. This is pathetic. NO ONE has said there wasn't election fraud, there is always at least some fraud. The actual truth is that there was NOT enough fraud to affect the results of the election. And if you really cared to look into it, historically, most election fraud is carried out by republicans.
    Your attempt to throw your "truth" into this is truly pathetic
    It seems silly to have to comment on someone's answer this ridiculous.... As if you thought my comment was saying there's never any fraud...smh If I have to use crayons to explain, is it worth it?

I'll slow down an elaborate with highlighter the points Liberals will need explained.

You equated those 100 convictions to 100 votes...smh If you actually had a pulse on what was true, I wouldn't need to spell it out.

Again, these were major players in the vote collection, vote counting, and voting system in general.

100,000's of votes are in question. In swing states where Biden "supposedly won" by margins as low as .2% votes. Which was only 60,000 votes!

Here, this will enlighten you if you actually read it....

Biden Won By Narrow Margins In Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin : NPR

So, YES a regional manager, a vote harvestor, a mail person burning a truckload if votes, the illegal votes counted after midnight, the Illegal votes where proper identification wasn't shown, the pathetic lack of responsibility by the Supreme Court to take the trial on and forever put it to rest, the corrupt Media and social media platforms silencing and blocking, wtc...

Last, if this is OKAY with "anyone" in America, you're NOT American....

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You are absolutely correct. This is pathetic. NO ONE has said there wasn't election fraud, there is always at least some fraud. The actual truth is that there was NOT enough fraud to affect the results of the election. And if you really cared to look into it, historically, most election fraud is carried out by republicans.
    Your attempt to throw your "truth" into this is truly pathetic
    It seems silly to have to comment on someone's answer this ridiculous.... As if you thought my comment was saying there's never any fraud...smh If I have to use crayons to explain, is it worth it?

I'll slow down and elaborate, with highlighter, the points Liberals need explained.

You equated those 100 convictions to 100 votes...smh If you actually had a pulse on what's true, I wouldn't need to spell it out.

These were major players in the vote collection, counting, and the system in general.

Hundreds of thousands of votes are in question. In swing states where Biden "supposedly won" by margins as low as .2%. Which was much less than the 60,000 votes!

Here, this'll enlighten you, if you actually read it....

So, YES regional managers, a vote harvesters, multiple mail personnel, one burning a truckload of votes, the illegal votes counted after midnight, the votes where proper identification wasn't shown, where more than 350,000 votes across 7 states have already been removed, the pathetic lack of responsibility by the Supreme Court to take on a trial and forever put it to rest, the corrupt Media and social media platforms silencing and blocking, and now attempting to brow beat and shame anyone who knows it was corrupt Liberals controlling an election.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post

I'll slow down an elaborate with highlighter the points Liberals will need explained.

You equated those 100 convictions to 100 votes...smh If you actually had a pulse on what was true, I wouldn't need to spell it out.

Again, these were major players in the vote collection, vote counting, and voting system in general.

100,000's of votes are in question. In swing states where Biden "supposedly won" by margins as low as .2% votes. Which was only 60,000 votes!

So, YES a regional manager, a vote harvestor, a mail person burning a truckload if votes, the illegal votes counted after midnight, the Illegal votes where proper identification wasn't shown, the pathetic lack of responsibility by the Supreme Court to take the trial on and forever put it to rest, the corrupt Media and social media platforms silencing and blocking, wtc...

... the election was over eight months ago. President Biden won. The ex President lost by seven million votes. There is nothing in the US constitution going to change that. Time to move on.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post

Narrow margins or wide margins. It's still a win.
    You post an article that shows Biden won. Thanks
    https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/r...the-presidency

You failed to post anything that corroborates your insisting that there was widespread election fraud. Oh yeah, that's because there is nothing that corroborates your insisting there was widespread election fraud.

Nothing worse than a sore LOSER