1. #8491
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,156
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Yes, I dislike trump. That doesn't make my statement any less true.
    On the other hand, you hate the democrat party so much that you somehow believe they are the only party that adds to the national debt. They aren't!!
    Your country survived Reagan and Bush jr(they added a lot to the debt too), it will survive Biden. Don't be so dramatic.

    If you and I are to have any kind of meaningful debate, you need to tell the truth.


    1. I don't worship Trump.

    2. Trump doesn't want to be the supreme leader.

    When you come out me with that angle it servers no purpose other than to waste time.

    To your point about surviving Biden. Yes, we'll survive Biden. Never said that we wouldn't. However, I do not believe we will survive liberalism.
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

  2. #8492
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    If you and I are to have any kind of meaningful debate, you need to tell the truth.


    1. I don't worship Trump.

    2. Trump doesn't want to be the supreme leader.

    When you come out me with that angle it servers no purpose other than to waste time.

    To your point about surviving Biden. Yes, we'll survive Biden. Never said that we wouldn't. However, I do not believe we will survive liberalism.

    If you and I are to have any kind of meaningful debate, you need to tell the truth.
    Everything trump did from his first day until his last day was to ready himself to rule alone. Almost as soon as he hit the whitehouse he started throwing doubt on the security of your election system, without any evidence I might add. He is still attempting to get himself reinstated without actually being re-elected. That's pretty authoritarian to me.
    Okay, I will concede that you don't worship him, that's just good sense.
    Almost every country in the world has some kind of social system, yes(gasp) even your country. And you have made it through.
    "However, I do not believe we will survive liberalism". What does this even mean?

  3. #8493
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,156
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If you and I are to have any kind of meaningful debate, you need to tell the truth.
    Everything trump did from his first day until his last day was to ready himself to rule alone. Almost as soon as he hit the whitehouse he started throwing doubt on the security of your election system, without any evidence
    What in the wide world of politics are you talking about?


    Dude, from the first day Trump was in the white house, it was democrats (Pelosi, Biden, and the rest) that tried to convince the world that Trump wasn't elected fairly and that he colluded with Russia. And you were standing on the rooftop with your bullhorn repeating the same damaging bullshit.

    Anyway, I stand by my statement that America will not survive liberalism.
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

  4. #8494
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,853
    Rep Power
    446

  5. #8495
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,156
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: Let the truth be known



    I read that yesterday. It says Biden is worth millions. How did Joe make that money?
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

  6. #8496
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What in the wide world of politics are you talking about?


    Dude, from the first day Trump was in the white house, it was democrats (Pelosi, Biden, and the rest) that tried to convince the world that Trump wasn't elected fairly and that he colluded with Russia. And you were standing on the rooftop with your bullhorn repeating the same damaging bullshit.

    Anyway, I stand by my statement that America will not survive liberalism.

    You seem to have missed this. I will post it again for you.

    "He is still attempting to get himself reinstated without actually being re-elected. That's pretty authoritarian to me"

    I understand the words in your "
    America will not survive liberalism" statetment. I'm just asking you to explain what you actually mean. How will "liberalism" destroy the US?

  7. #8497
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    15,853
    Rep Power
    446

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What in the wide world of politics are you talking about?


    Dude, from the first day Trump was in the white house, it was democrats (Pelosi, Biden, and the rest) that tried to convince the world that Trump wasn't elected fairly and that he colluded with Russia. And you were standing on the rooftop with your bullhorn repeating the same damaging bullshit.

    Anyway, I stand by my statement that America will not survive liberalism.

    Paul Harvey: If I were the Devil... - YouTube

  8. #8498
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,156
    Rep Power
    216

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You seem to have missed this. I will post it again for you.

    "He is still attempting to get himself reinstated without actually being re-elected. That's pretty authoritarian to me"

    I understand the words in your "
    America will not survive liberalism" statetment. I'm just asking you to explain what you actually mean. How will "liberalism" destroy the US?


    Let me move off of Trump because it's a waste of time and address your last question.


    Liberalism will destroy America because we cannot pay for all the things that they want. At least not while remaining a super power. Show me another country that's a super power that has free healthcare, college, childcare, housing, ect.
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

  9. #8499
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I read that yesterday. It says Biden is worth millions. How did Joe make that money?

    Probably by NOT paying contractors for work. No, that is someone else. I just can't put my finger on his name. Maybe you remember who it is. I think his name starts with a T.

  10. #8500
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    5,536
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let me move off of Trump because it's a waste of time and address your last question.


    Liberalism will destroy America because we cannot pay for all the things that they want. At least not while remaining a super power. Show me another country that's a super power that has free healthcare, college, childcare, housing, ect.

    Yes, I think we both know the true intentions of donny boy. You are smart enough to see them.

    As for your other concern, it sounds like you are willing to go deep in debt to kill people in other countries, but not to help people in your own? Is that what I am hearing from you?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here