Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Liberals have a tenuous grip on reality at best. You try to convince folks that the botched withdrawal in Afghanistan was to be expected but you gloss over the fact that Biden promised that it wouldn't happen under his leadership. Liberals don't live in reality.

Liberals tried to convince us that inflation was only temporary. That was over a year ago. When that didn't work, liberals tried to convince us that inflation only affected the rich. Liberals don't live in reality.

Liberals tried to convince us that defunding the police would lead to lower crime. Under Biden's leadership, we've see a historic crime wave. Liberals don't live in reality.

Liberals tried to convince us that there's not a crisis at the border. Liberals don't live in reality.

There you go again

What part of the Afghanistan Army gave up thats what screwed up the withdrawal of Americans.

How come your not blaming the Trump Administration for blocking the exit of Afghanistan people that help the US get out? You just leave that part out as you Whine and Whine.

The wars over

Defending the police odd that Zero yes Zero Republicans voted to fund police in the American Recuse plan yet Again you leave that out.

Grow up

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Saying that "liberals" are out of touch with reality is just hilarious to me. Being that you use that term to describe anyone who doesn't agree with you is painting with a wide brush William.
    Election fraud bullshit, pizza parlor pee pee touchers, this whole CRT bullshit that nobody is teaching....oh yes tell us about "reality". You still got the Donnie and the Losers tour spouting this blatant garbage and you rubes keep buying into it. Nobody is coming to take your guns, antifa is lurking around every corner. Commies,,what the fuck, I thought we beat commies back in the 50s for fuck sake. Get some new talking points Grandpa

Want reality, look at the spike in crime in 2020, wanna tell me who was in office in 2020 ?
    Want reality, look at the deals the previous admin made with terrorists, going all the way back to 2018.
    Want reality, look at your taxes in 2025 when they go back up to what they were; while the wealthy's tax cuts are permanent.
    Want reality, Mexico didn't pay for the wall, we did by taking the money from the military, which was supposedly out of bullets.
    Want reality, still waiting for the GOP healthcare plan, shit this has been a long wait, longer then a tax audit I would say.
    Want reality, Trump tried to overturn an election he lost, bigly. And if it was rigged as some would claim, being that the GOP had the House, Senate and Oval Office, they would be responsible for such a historic failure.

As to Cristiban35, are you not the same dude who was whining about the admin not responding to your inquiries after a contribution a few months back ?
    Would you like some cheese to go with your whine ?

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post

Want reality, look at the spike in crime in 2020, wanna tell me who was in office in 2020 ?

You talking about the year of Black Lives Matter and Antifa? That 2020?

Probably the most violence that I've seen in my lifetime and, yes, both are leftwing radical groups.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

LOL...yes of course, the dreaded ANTIFA.....I think they replaced MS-13 when it comes to GOP talking points.
    Can you tell me where the ANTIFA group meets, perhaps a website or PO Box....?

And this is exactly were your ignorance comes in.

You mention BLM and ANTIFA but make no reference as to WHY they were protesting in the first place. Do you really think it was ONLY these 2 groups out in the streets. Just like you say Afghanistan is a shit show (which it is) but make no effort to explain how we got there, other than it Joe Biden's fault. So if that situation, without details, is all the fault of Biden, why isn't a crime spike under Trump the same thing ?

Let the truth be known

L

You mention BLM and ANTIFA but make no reference as to WHY they were protesting in the first place.

It always amazes me how radical you are. There's no justification for looting, arson, taking over a city block and violence. Thus the "why" is irrelevant.

The fact that democrat politicians supported the lawlessness should be an omen that they've lost touch with reality and you need to self-reflect to realize that you're supporting violence.

It always amazes me how radical you are. There's no justification for looting, arson, taking over a city block and violence. Thus the "why" is irrelevant.

The fact that democrat politicians supported the lawlessness should be an omen that they've lost touch with reality and you need to self-reflect to realize that you're supporting violence.
    William, you seem like a man who is easily amazed and your definition of "radical" includes smoking pot and working on Sundays.
    I never justified looting and arson, you made that leap. My point is that not every protest was a riot or violent. Shit man, you cant even admit THAT reality apparently.

All things happen due to a "why"; a reason. You use insults and put downs as opposed to forming a solid and cohesive defense of your mouth droppings. Why do you do this...I guess its irrelevant.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

How do you feel about someone running over someone else with a car in Charlottesville? How does this rank in your list of bad things?
    Using your logic, that was donny boy's fault. At least you are correct about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    How do you feel about someone running over someone else with a car in Charlottesville? How does this rank in your list of bad things?
    Using your logic, that was donny boy's fault. At least you are correct about that one.
    "But, there were good people, on BOTH sides, of that windshield"

Let the truth be known

William, you seem like a man who is easily amazed and your definition of "radical" includes smoking pot and working on Sundays.
    I never justified looting and arson, you made that leap. My point is that not every protest was a riot or violent. Shit man, you cant even admit THAT reality apparently.

All things happen due to a "why"; a reason. You use insults and put downs as opposed to forming a solid and cohesive defense of your mouth droppings. Why do you do this...I guess its irrelevant.

No offense, but I just don't find you to be that intelligent. The only other possible conclusion is that you're intelligent but radical.

When it comes to Black Lives Matter, you can't say that here were good people, on BOTH sides. Isn't that what you told me about my side? That's why I don't think you're that smart.

No offense, but I just don't find you to be that intelligent. The only other possible conclusion is that you're intelligent but radical.

When it comes to Black Lives Matter, you can't say that here were good people, on BOTH sides. Isn't that what you told me about my side? That's why I don't think you're that smart.
    Sarcasm can be challenging for simpletons, especially on the internet.