Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Lol and I am still waiting for an answer.
    As to your retort about bailing out looters. Did she then invite all those folks to a rally, give a speech and tell them to "fight like hell". Did she then go on a nationwide speaking tour telling the same lies over and over again. Your comparison is garbage, like most things from you William.
    This is what you boys try to do, its called deflection or "whataboutism". You cant defend your position with facts so you point to something else, hey look what they did. Its like the Wizard of Oz, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...

Sir, are you gonna defend Kamala bailing out violent looters or you just gonna keep deflecting? Show me that your logic is far superior than that of my own? What's your defense of Kamala bailing out violent offenders?
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Sir, are you gonna defend Kamala bailing out violent looters or you just gonna keep deflecting? Show me that your logic is far superior than that of my own? What's your defense of Kamala bailing out violent offenders?
    Who said she did?

Wow you must be really pissed at the Jan 6 riots attacking the Capital and the Guy incharge that did NOTHING for hours and watched it on TV.

Or is it because he's White?

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Who said she did?

Wow you must be really pissed at the Jan 6 riots attacking the Capital and the Guy incharge that did NOTHING for hours and watched it on TV.

Or is it because he's White?
    It's come out all over that she started/funded/encouraged felons by setting up the fund for lawyers to defend the felons.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

This should help you sleep better Billy.

But it turns out that few people involved in the protests needed MFF’s help to get out of jail.

According to an accounting by the American Bail Coalition, verified by The Fact Checker with a review of Hennepin County jail records, all but three of the 170 people arrested during the protests between May 26 and June 2 were released from jail within a week. Of the 167 released, only 10 had to put up a monetary bond to be released; in most cases, the amounts were nominal, such as $78 or $100. In fact, 92 percent of those arrested had to pay no bail — and 29 percent of those arrested did not face charges. (The American Bail Coalition is a trade group of insurance companies who profit from underwriting bail bonds.)

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

But it turns out that few people involved in the protests needed MFF’s help to get out of jail.

According to an accounting by the American Bail Coalition, verified by The Fact Checker with a review of Hennepin County jail records, all but three of the 170 people arrested during the protests between May 26 and June 2 were released from jail within a week. Of the 167 released, only 10 had to put up a monetary bond to be released; in most cases, the amounts were nominal, such as $78 or $100. In fact, 92 percent of those arrested had to pay no bail — and 29 percent of those arrested did not face charges. (The American Bail Coalition is a trade group of insurance companies who profit from underwriting bail bonds.)

Less people arrested than the Jan 6 Trump Mob

Let the truth be known

You're a hostile witness.

Mr. Copier Addict, did your candidate, Ms. Kamala Harris, work to get looters freed from jail? A simple yes or no will suffice. Thank you.

PS - If you don't follow instructions or you answer dishonestly, you're disqualified.

Mr. Copier Addict, did your candidate, Ms. Kamala Harris, work to get looters freed from jail? A simple yes or no will suffice. Thank you.

PS - If you don't follow instructions or you answer dishonestly, you're disqualified.
    That kills Mr Trumps bid

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Why would I defend her, you brought it up. Why would I defend your whataboutism ?

William, these folks are politicians, they pander to whomever they think will get them money or votes. Both parties do this and to say otherwise would be dis-ingenuous. Environment, gun rights, abortion, CRT...pick a topic and a politician will attempt to use it to their advantage.

This is why the RNC and DNC have morphed into what there are today; the parties of pandering.

I will also point out that your own post states it was members of her staff, not actually Kamala Harris....

Last edited by mojorolla; 10-21-2021 at 11:38 PM.
    Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Since you worded it that way, I have to answer NO
    I know, I know you have already decided I am wrong and you don't actually want to have any truth put in front of you, but I can't help that.

PS- You whine when others don't "follow instructions" but you constantly redirect and post untruths to push your own agenda.

Let the truth be known

Since you worded it that way, I have to answer NO
    I know, I know you have already decided I am wrong and you don't actually want to have any truth put in front of you, but I can't help that.

PS- You whine when others don't "follow instructions" but you constantly redirect and post untruths to push your own agenda.

Considering that you think Antifa is a figment of my imagination, it only stands to reason that you would say Kamala didn't help get them out of jail to do more damage. You really are wearing a tinfoil hat.