Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Odd now Your attacking Republicans. You don't seem to like anyone!
    clearly you skipped over my comment about him being a RINO [/QUOTE]

Good News for you in Nov you have a whole New President elect to hate.
    NO NOT AT ALL! TRUMP -=WILL=- be re-elected despite what you brain dead fucks think!

and look for NanNan - Nadless and PencilNeck to start swimming in hotter water after Jan 2021...

#TrumpPenceLandSlide2020

TRUMP2020

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    clearly you skipped over my comment about him being a RINO

NO NOT AT ALL! TRUMP -=WILL=- be re-elected despite what you brain dead fucks think!

and look for NanNan - Nadless and PencilNeck to start swimming in hotter water after Jan 2021...

#TrumpPenceLandSlide2020

TRUMP2020[/QUOTE]

Even if this is true, this too shall pass. He will be simply a blip in US history. However, the financial consequences will linger for a long time afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    Is this your full time job,I dont know where you find time to work. How many other forum boards are you lousing up? I guess you have nothing better to do.
    Glad your talking about the other Guy you know the one who posts on everything just to increase his posts and power rep. Posts Fake news sites and talks like a 5 year old.Glad we can agree
    So no comments about the post. Just a silly personal attack. Where do you find the time to read them? Don't you work?

The biggest lie in Trump’s State of the Union speech
    Trump wants people who depend on Obamacare to relax. They do so at great peril.

If you have an expensive health condition, and you don’t know much about President Trump’s record on health care, then his Tuesday night State of the Union address was reassuring.

“I have also made an ironclad pledge to American families,” Trump claimed. “We will always protect patients with preexisting conditions.”

The bad news for people with preexisting conditions is that this “ironclad pledge” is a lie. Trump and his administration have fought hard — in all three branches of government — to strip people with preexisting health conditions of the protections they enjoy under the Affordable Care Act. Indeed, if Trump has his way, those protections will cease to exist.

Obamacare provides that insurers in the individual health insurance market must cover people with preexisting conditions, and it forbids those insurers from charging higher premiums to people with such conditions — a practice known as “community rating.”

The executive branch cannot, acting on its own, eliminate community rating altogether. But the Trump administration has fought hard to undermine it. In 2018, for example, it handed down a rule expanding the use of short term insurance plans to that do not cover many services, and that may exclude people with preexisting conditions.

The mere existence of these plans can drive up premiums for people with expensive preexisting conditions, because these skimpy plans will lure healthy consumers away from more generous plans. That risks creating a segregated market. Healthy consumers will buy cheap, watered-down plans, while people with expensive medical conditions will be concentrated into much more expensive plans.

In Congress, meanwhile, Trump supported legislation seeking to repeal Obamacare or drastically water down its protections. One bill backed by Trump, the American Health Care Act, would have allowed many insurers to charge higher premiums — potentially prohibitively high premiums — to patients with preexisting conditions.

Meanwhile, the Trump administration is currently asking the courts to repeal Obamacare almost in its entirety. If the courts ultimately embrace the administration’s position, that will mean that all of Obamacare’s protections for people with preexisting conditions will be struck down.

Trump, it’s worth noting, has a history of claiming that he will protect Americans’ access to health care, then pushing policies that would strip health coverage from millions of Americans. He claimed in 2015, for example, to be the “first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid,” but his 2020 budget proposal would cut Medicaid spending by $1.5 trillion over the next decade.
    Last edited by bsm2; 02-05-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Frohn and you both end your user ID with a b. Coincidence? I wonder.

Oh Shit! Phil, he's on to us!!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Trump cleared of abuse, impeachment acquittal on track

1st article = acquittal.
    2nd article voting in progress.

TRUMP2020

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    I knew it. There IS a conspiracy!!!

Let the truth be known

BWAHAHAHAHA

just in their pitiful little minds Bro...

I had a trusted, wise, valued friend here at CTN tell me:

" People like him are mentally sick, and it shows when he calls you out in tech posts. He’s just a big pussy with Keyboard warrior syndrome. Wouldn’t bode well for him to meet someone in person. He’d either get verbally murdered or get his ass whooped!"

I took those words to heart and realized my buddy was

SPOT ON!

TRUMP2020

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I knew it. There IS a conspiracy!!!
    well you might be correct... but it's NOT coming from OUR side of the aisle!

GET THE HINT SNOWFLAKE?

TRUMP2020

Let the truth be known

Trump acquitted at impeachment trial

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-impeachment-trial-02-05-20/

The Senate impeachment trial of President Trump officially adjourned after senators acquitted Trump on both articles of impeachment.
    The vote on the first article, abuse of power, was 52-48, with GOP Sen. Mitt Romney joining Democrats in their "guilty" votes. The vote on the second article, obstruction of justice, was along party lines, 53-47.
    The Senate is now in recess until next week.

Trump acquitted at impeachment trial: Live updates - CNNPolitics

WOOT WOOT

TRUMP2020

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Trump cleared of abuse, impeachment acquittal on track

1st article = acquittal.
    2nd article voting in progress.

TRUMP2020
    Queen nan nan knew from the get go that there was no way they would get 20 Republican Senators to vote to convict. All she wanted to do was be able to say they impeached Trump on the campaign trail. After last night's SOTU I have a distinct feeling that even that is going to backfire on them. Come November the Libertarian candidate might even get more votes than what ever Democrat ends up with the nomination.

I wonder how long we need to wait for her resignation.