Page 12 of 1994 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    The few dems posting in this thread must be retarded not knowing that most people have them blocked and cannot read anything they post? Typical dems with their hatred to continue to post where they are NOT heard nor welcomed. Have to feel sorry for them. Very sad indeed to be that desperate for people to listen, or very sick!

How do you Know there DEM's? Don't you live in a mostly Dem STATE New Jersey? HHAHAHHAHA Made you LOOK!

New Jersey is one of the fifty U.S. states. The state is considered a Democratic stronghold, since it has consistently voted for Democrats in presidential elections since 1992.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    The few dems posting in this thread must be retarded not knowing that most people have them blocked and cannot read anything they post? Typical dems with their hatred to continue to post where they are NOT heard nor welcomed. Have to feel sorry for them. Very sad indeed to be that desperate for people to listen, or very sick!
    I for one truly don't care if you read my posts. I'm sure with all your hatred and biases nothing I say would even get passed them.
    You idolize a true coward who makes fun of handicapped people, denigrates actual war heroes and is a misogynist. So have fun not reading this.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

This thread is trying to recreate an information silo of Pro Trump thoughts. It has little to do with truth. It is more like attending a Trump rally or watching nothing but Fox News at night.

Unfortunately, on CTN that will not work. It is not a closed opinion thread.

You have to defend your thoughts against people who do not share your point of view, who do not promote conspiracy theories. who value facts and believe in peer reviewed science published in mainstream media sources.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    This thread is trying to recreate an information silo of Pro Trump thoughts. It has little to do with truth. It is more like attending a Trump rally or watching nothing but Fox News at night.

Unfortunately, on CTN that will not work. It is not a closed opinion thread.

You have to defend your thoughts against people who do not share your point of view, who do not promote conspiracy theories. who value facts and believe in peer reviewed science published in mainstream media sources.
    And that is the problem. Their only defence is to either deflect by creating new "facts" (not actual facts, just something to distract the base from the real facts) or try to prove that the people testifying are either anti trump or traitors.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Your first link proves our point. You link to a fringe website that is basically unknown as proof. The name itself is RightWing247.

The 2nd link is much better. Actual US gov't data.

The 3rd link is from CNBC. A very credible news source letting all of their readers know that this is GOOD news! GOOD for President Trump!

President Obama and many Presidents before him had good news days like this one. It is not like President Trump has a monopoly on good news days. I am sure that if Hillary Clinton had become President she would have had good news days as well.

CNN did report today the good news under their Business section.

US GDP revised up to beat second quarter - CNN

Humana's announcement Monday that it would lay off more than 800 employees nationwide came a little more than a week ahead of its quarterly earnings release, when executives routinely offer their forecasts for the coming year.

But the layoff news itself provided a clear indicator about the belt tightening the health insurance giant anticipates in 2020.

Cummins says it will lay off 2,000 workers globally amid business downturn

Cummins Unsure of Layoff Impact in Indiana - Inside INdiana Business

WeWork lays off 2,400 employees

Economist Links Cummins Layoffs to Trade Dispute - Inside INdiana Business

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Hey Phil,

Good stuff, keep spreading the word brother. The fake news isn't going to do it.

What's really strange is I never talk politics with my accounts but when in offices I over hear stuff and everything I hear is positive and upbeat. Businesses are doing great. The Dems may talk a good game but when it comes time to vote behind a curtain they will vote for Trump. Maybe 25% of die hard wacko Dems will pull the "D" lever no matter what but those other ones that are doing great and making more $$$ than ever will vote for Trump and say they voted Dem

5 more years, thank you lord !!!! Most important, definitely 1 maybe 2 more supreme court seats filled by Trump! They can't keep Ginsberg on life support much longer. Let the poor lady retire in dignity!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Hunter Biden suspected of smoking crack in Washington D.C. strip club

Hunter Biden accused of smoking crack in VIP strip club near White House

Hunter Biden ‘Suspected Of Smoking Crack Inside D.C. Strip Club,’ Report Says | The Daily Wire

and for those that prefer YouTube

YouTube

But like always I find no MSNBCpms/CNN report on this. probably buried where no one can find it.

Are they carrying water for ALL dems or just those linked to -=O=-?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Hunter Biden suspected of smoking crack in Washington D.C. strip club

Hunter Biden accused of smoking crack in VIP strip club near White House

Hunter Biden ‘Suspected Of Smoking Crack Inside D.C. Strip Club,’ Report Says | The Daily Wire

and for those that prefer YouTube

YouTube

But like always I find no MSNBCpms/CNN report on this. probably buried where no one can find it.

Are they carrying water for ALL dems or just those linked to -=O=-?
    KeyWord Suspected

Just like Trump
    Suspected Russian Puppet and having Hookers in Russia!
    News Flash Hunter Biden is Not running for President!