Page 17 of 1994 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627671175171017 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Now, a new blow has come for Kamala Harris. Kelly Mehlenbacher, Harris’ ex-campaign operations director, admitted in talks with the New York Times that Harris’ campaign lacks any strategy to win the election.

How Kamala Harris’s Campaign Unraveled - The New York Times

Kamala Harris HUMILIATED by Former Campaign Staffer - The Conservative Brief
    Do any of the Communist Democrat Party candidates?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Don't think they are represented in the 2020 demflops.. Yang? Doubt peteyboi.. betaboi either

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let the truth be known

I do know ALL of the 'squad' are in deep dooo dooo tho. From adultry .. campaign contributions.. sexual harassment.. under standard pay scale (Harris/Sanders on this too).. outright lies on many public/family issues.. to health concerns.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

The following was posted to Facebook by a local, Bakersfield CA, radio host.

Remember what the POS did when VP...and THIS is your choice? Foolish Libs..fools and low IQ
    Subject: Remember this about The World's greatest schmuck.
    Remembering Vice President Joe Biden:
    When he was the Vice President, he did the most STUPID, unthinkable thing for a man in his position. He revealed the names and the unit that killed Bin Laden;"On May 3 2011, at a national event in Washington , Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. did the unthinkable, he publicly revealed the identity of the special-operations unit responsible for bin Laden’s killing, just to show that he "is in the know."
    His reckless action put at risk the lives of every member of Seal Team 6. The Taliban and other jihadists eager to avenge bin Laden now knew which unit to target. Stunned and shocked, Seal Team Six members immediately realized they were going to be hunted by al Qaeda sympathizers.
    Soon after Biden’s reckless idiotic speech, an American CH47 Chinook was shot down by a rocket propelled grenade in the Tangi Valley, Maidan Wardak Province, Afghanistan, all 38 aboard were killed including most if not all of Seal Team Six, this incident became known as Extortion 17... After Biden had let the identification out, and before the Chinook was shot down, members of Seal Team 6 had called their families and told them to wipe out all connection to them, including social media, and disassociate themselves as far away from them as possible because they too would be in grave danger as the Taliban would attempt to find them in retaliation...and Biden, well he didn't even drop a sweat over any of it, and the was just too stupid to realize what he had done."
    *** I added extra links relative to this. It’s easy enough to look up the information yourself as well. These were just a few of many. ***

• h https://m.washingtontimes.com/…/the-betrayal-of-the-navys…/…
    https://www.americanthinker.com/…/bidens_betrayal_of_seals_…
    https://special-ops.org/…/the-betrayal-of-navy-seal-team-6/…

YouTube

Let the truth be known

The following was posted to Facebook by a local, Bakersfield CA, radio host.

Remember what the POS did when VP...and THIS is your choice? Foolish Libs..fools and low IQ
    Subject: Remember this about The World's greatest schmuck.
    Remembering Vice President Joe Biden:
    When he was the Vice President, he did the most STUPID, unthinkable thing for a man in his position. He revealed the names and the unit that killed Bin Laden;"On May 3 2011, at a national event in Washington , Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. did the unthinkable, he publicly revealed the identity of the special-operations unit responsible for bin Laden’s killing, just to show that he "is in the know."
    His reckless action put at risk the lives of every member of Seal Team 6. The Taliban and other jihadists eager to avenge bin Laden now knew which unit to target. Stunned and shocked, Seal Team Six members immediately realized they were going to be hunted by al Qaeda sympathizers.
    Soon after Biden’s reckless idiotic speech, an American CH47 Chinook was shot down by a rocket propelled grenade in the Tangi Valley, Maidan Wardak Province, Afghanistan, all 38 aboard were killed including most if not all of Seal Team Six, this incident became known as Extortion 17... After Biden had let the identification out, and before the Chinook was shot down, members of Seal Team 6 had called their families and told them to wipe out all connection to them, including social media, and disassociate themselves as far away from them as possible because they too would be in grave danger as the Taliban would attempt to find them in retaliation...and Biden, well he didn't even drop a sweat over any of it, and the was just too stupid to realize what he had done."
    *** I added extra links relative to this. It’s easy enough to look up the information yourself as well. These were just a few of many. ***

• h https://m.washingtontimes.com/…/the-betrayal-of-the-navys…/…
    https://www.americanthinker.com/…/bidens_betrayal_of_seals_…
    https://special-ops.org/…/the-betrayal-of-navy-seal-team-6/…

YouTube
    Don't need the links.. but I thank you for the others. Yes.. a buddy of mine had his cousin in that copter. I printed out 1k pics of bidens head.. full color 11x17 at my buddies request. And YES we had many fun hours with Unca JoeJoe after that! BTW firing both barrels of a 12ga in the air
    really doesn't do shit!Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Don't need the links.. but I thank you for the others. Yes.. a buddy of mine had his cousin in that copter. I printed out 1k pics of bidens head.. full color 11x17 at my buddies request. And YES we had many fun hours with Unca JoeJoe after that! BTW firing both barrels of a 12ga in the air
    really doesn't do shit!Let the truth be known

Except make a lot of noise.

Let the truth be known

Except make a lot of noise.
    Hell I can do that after a few beers n boiled eggsLet the truth be known
    But that 'make noise' thing is his only valued quality he has left.
    Me thinks we should start building a new federal high security prison on Alcatraz! Big enough so you can see it from your place! Too many investigations into -=O=- n company coming down the lane.

Let the truth be known

this one is funny .. just like the "caged kids" the left whined soooo much about... I'm sure IF MSM covered it, they didn't tell WHO really started the ball rolling, but look who complained! (as usual)

ICE Sting Enraging Liberals Was Actually Started Under Obama

Let the truth be known

they say the world hates the USA.. just more proof they have NO CLUE!

Hong Kong Protesters Wave American Flags After Trump Signs Bill

Let the truth be known

this BITCH needs to learn her place!

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Reads Islamic Prayer At Catholic Church Prayer Service | The Daily Wire

this shit has got to stop. This 'religion' is NOT conducive to US policies and clearly she is following the Quran where it tells them they can lie and deceive to "turn" others to their views!