Page 22 of 1994 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132721225221022 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Sorry Phil, everybody knows that trump instigated separating children from their parents at the Mexican border.
    bullshit.. the photos that the MSM used as proof on trump were REALLY from -=O=-'s time.. ya know the ones that show blue tarps over the top of the cages..

I don't normally use SNOPES as a 'fact checking site'

Did Obama Admin Build Cages That House Immigrant Children at U.S.-Mexico Border?

Mendoza also mentioned the recently resurfaced images from a 2014 Arizona Republic report on an immigrant holding facility for juveniles in Nogales, Arizona. Those 2014 pictures, taken by the Associated Press, were shared by some online as if they were current — including by Jon Favreau, a former speechwriter for President Barack Obama.

**NOTICE** it says the pictures were taken from an Arizona Republic report dated -= 2014 =- NOT during the TRUMP campaign!!

THAT was the 'agenda' led by the MSM .. it was during the Trump years.. just like the "tear gas" at the border.. those pictures were also of the -=O=- days.

Communist News Network is probably what you see in your country... and their left leaning slant on the news is world wide.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Sorry Phil, everybody knows that trump instigated separating children from their parents at the Mexican border.
    bullshit.. the photos that the MSM used as proof on trump were REALLY from -=O=-'s time.. ya know the ones that show blue tarps over the top of the cages..

Did Obama Admin Build Cages That House Immigrant Children at U.S.-Mexico Border?

Mendoza also mentioned the recently resurfaced images from a 2014 Arizona Republic report on an immigrant holding facility for juveniles in Nogales, Arizona. Those 2014 pictures, taken by the Associated Press, were shared by some online as if they were current — including by Jon Favreau, a former speechwriter for President Barack Obama.

**NOTICE** it says the pictures were taken from an Arizona Republic report dated -= 2014 =- NOT during the TRUMP campaign!!

THAT was the 'agenda' led by the MSM .. it was during the Trump years.. just like the "tear gas" at the border.. those pictures were also of the -=O=- days.

Communist News Network is probably what you see in your country... and their left leaning slant on the news is world wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

The ridiculous conspiracy theory KING No Worries it will only get worst as there KING FALLS
    Sad they really can't tell what's the truth is anymore!

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    The ridiculous conspiracy theory KING No Worries it will only get worst as there KING FALLS
    Sad they really can't tell what's the truth is anymore!
    there or They're ?

I'm sure your sun-dried brain can't fathom/read the links provided...

BUT per your rules of "legitimate reporting" I have included both the 'conservative' and the 'MSM' views...
    BUT I'M the one that can't reason the truth? I don't just reply on (you're concept) my concept of the truth, but I do listen to both sides... apparently more than you.

Frankly, if you haven't kept up with the REAL SitRep:

Ginsberg just agreed #45 doesn't have to release Tax returns.

Despite efforts in both House and Senate... support is dwindling .. and also in the American populous.

More jobs were created/filled last month with higher pay.

Japan has agreed to a better trade deal for BOTH countries.. and USAG is going to turn a big profit to farmers.

NATO is getting more of the expected % funds from countries aligned.

Hong Kong protestors are flying our flag, and chanting USA USA TRUMP TRUMP

oh and Canada has a way lower GDP and a failing job market with a smaller population.. same with england.

there or They're ?

BUT per your rules of "legitimate reporting" I have included both the 'conservative' and the 'MSM' views...
    BUT I'M the one that can't reason the truth? I don't just reply on (you're concept) my concept of the truth, but I do listen to both sides... apparently more than you.

Despite efforts in both House and Senate... support is dwindling .. and also in the American populous.

Japan has agreed to a better trade deal for BOTH countries.. and USAG is going to turn a big profit to farmers.

oh and Canada has a way lower GDP and a failing job market with a smaller population.. same with england.

Yep How's that Perfect call going? HA HA HAHAHA Corrupt since day 1 GOOD NEWS only

331 days trump days in left until election

331 days US Presidential Election

US lost more tax revenue than any other developed country in 2018 due to Trump tax cuts, new report says
    U.S. tax revenue as a proportion of GDP drops the most of any country in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development in 2018, according to a new report.
    Thanks to Trump’s tax cuts, the U.S. tax-to-GDP ratio falls 2.5% from 2017 to 2018, the OECD finds.
    The 2017 tax cuts dramatically alter the U.S. tax landscape for the first time in decades, though the promised surge in economic growth and investment does not result.

That’s largely due to the $1.5 trillion GOP tax cut President Donald Trump signed into law in 2017.

The tax cuts dramatically altered the U.S. tax landscape for the first time in decades by permanently slashing the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%, temporarily cutting individual tax rates and limiting state and local tax deductions, among other changes.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

there or They're ?

Why is it a win for you when a guy who supposedly earns billions of dollars per year doesn't have to prove he pays income tax?
    Fact check, Canada has the lowest unemployment rate now then it has had in the last 40 years.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

The unemployment rate in Canada rose to 5.9 percent in November 2019 from 5.5 percent in the previous month and compared with market expectations of 5.5 percent

Canada Unemployment Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News

Let the truth be known

Holiday Unemployment Down 3 Million from Obama Economy at Same Time 5 Years Ago

U.S. Jobs Report November 2019: Hiring Tops Forecasts, Wages Up - Bloomberg

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/arc...t_12052014.pdf

Employment Situation Summary

“Bottom line, America is working,” Larry Kudlow, director of the National Economic Council, told CNBC.
    “These are very strong numbers. These are happy numbers, these are sunny Friday numbers.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/us-n...mber-2019.html

Tired of winning yet?

Trump2020