Page 26 of 1986 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536761265261026 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Nancy Pelosi is the one who is abusing her power.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/ar...e=05&id=944720

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

That's why they are going for the treason bribery route. They have tried EVERYTHING and still come up with a nothingburger
    TRUMP2020

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yes we are everywhere! Hahaha enjoy!
    Here's a thought.... If you're so intellectually inclined, by all means, please post some damaging evidence so you can "SAVE" all us poor lost Deplorables that supposedly can't see, letting elite politicians: steal our money, control our lives and lie to our faces, is a good thing.... Maybe it's just us... Maybe we're so used to having freedoms, talking straight and not lying or spinning, and actually protecting our country's valuable freedoms so we can pass them onto the next generation while HONORING the sacrifice of blood it's taken to keep them...

Secondly, since I live here in Washington DC and these are my clients, by all means, give me some great words of wisdom to leak to them so they can hide all the REAL facts and start helping the NWO create a One World using the leverage of the WTO and the UN....

I'm curious to hear you drop some words of wisdom, not drop some of the other stinky stuff you've been dropping....

#MAGA #TRUMP2020 #MOWGA #DrainTheSwamp

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post
    Here's a thought.... If you're so intellectually inclined, by all means, please post some damaging evidence so you can "SAVE" all us poor lost Deplorables that supposedly can't see, letting elite politicians: steal our money, control our lives and lie to our faces, is a good thing.... Maybe it's just us... Maybe we're so used to having freedoms, talking straight and not lying or spinning, and actually protecting our country's valuable freedoms so we can pass them onto the next generation while HONORING the sacrifice of blood it's taken to keep them...

Secondly, since I live here in Washington DC and these are my clients, by all means, give me some great words of wisdom to leak to them so they can hide all the REAL facts and start helping the NWO create a One World using the leverage of the WTO and the UN....

I'm curious to hear you drop some words of wisdom, not drop some of the other stinky stuff you've been dropping....

Hear you GO You can google can't you

A new DOJ IG report exhaustively debunks Trump’s attacks on the FBI finding there was “no bias” in the Russia probe, which undercuts Trump and Attorney General Barr. Comey lawyer, David Kelley says the report vindicates the FBI and he has tough words for Attorney General Barr. For his part, Comey said Monday the report authoritatively shows Trump’s “witchhunt” attack was “all lies.”

Donald Trump's grand Russia conspiracy just fell apart

President Donald Trump spent the better part of the last several years insisting that the so-called "deep state" had engaged in a long-running, coordinated effort to keep him from winning and then undermining him once he was in office -- all under the guise of an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

On Monday, a report from the Office of the Inspector General at the Justice Department made clear that is not at all what happened.
    Among the conclusions of Inspector General Michael Horowitz in the report:
    *There was no "documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced" the decision to open the counter-intelligence probe into possible Russian meddling known as "Crossfire Hurricane."

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post

THANK YOU DEPLORABLE!!!
    WELCOME to the fold..
    Please continue to give your information into this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    THANK YOU DEPLORABLE!!!
    WELCOME to the fold..
    Please continue to give your information into this thread!

What information?

More News Articles of Impeachment are set to be announced Tomorrow!

Let the truth be known

for all that enjoy YouTube clips:

YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    for all that enjoy YouTube clips:

YouTube

More FAKE CRAP you really are a SUCKER for FAKE CRAP

Enjoy

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

and her 'peeps' are getting worried!

Small group of Democrats floats censure instead of impeachment - POLITICO

“Those Democrats, all representing districts that Trump won in 2016, huddled on Monday afternoon in an 11th-hour bid to weigh additional — though unlikely — options to punish the president for his role in the Ukraine scandal as the House speeds toward an impeachment vote next week,” adds the website.

Let the truth be known

they are just giving them the ability to disappear into the woodwork!

N.Y. is 13th State to Give Illegal Immigrants Driver’s Licenses; Free Childcare to Sign Them Up | Judicial Watch

Applying for Your NYS Divers License | NY State Senate

Besides New York, a dozen states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. They include California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Vermont and Washington. More than half of the states passed their measures in 2013. In 2019 several states—including Florida, Kansas, Minnesota and North Carolina—introduced legislation to grant illegal aliens driver’s licenses, but those haven’t been resolved and it’s not clear if they’ll pass. This week the Department of Justice (DOJ) challenged New York’s soon-to-be-implemented measure, writing in a federal court filing that it conflicts with federal law.