Page 29 of 1994 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839791295291029 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

So follow along here, @aoc thinks that people that need free healthcare and tuition are also the people that are paying for it? That is next level stupid right there. https://twitter.com/public_citizen/status/1204494853264027649
    — Mark Young (@MarkYoungTruth) December 11, 2019

https://www.westernjournal.com/aoc-i...estern-journal

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    So follow along here, @aoc thinks that people that need free healthcare and tuition are also the people that are paying for it? That is next level stupid right there. https://twitter.com/public_citizen/status/1204494853264027649
    — Mark Young (@MarkYoungTruth) December 11, 2019

AOC Ignorantly Tells Poor That Instead of a Handout, Entitlement Money Was Created by Them in First Place

Yes I agree is next level stupid right there (Here)
    Another wonderful spin from your FAKE News Sites
    Last edited by bsm2; 12-15-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Let the truth be known

The House is expected to vote this week on the bill, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020. The Federal Employee Paid Leave Act was added as a rider to the defense bill. The Senate is anticipated to vote on it next week. If it passes both chambers, as is expected, it would head to President Donald J. Trump’s desk for signature.

Paid parental leave may be coming to more than 2 million Americans

https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...sions-2019.pdf

President Trump’s Family Policies Are A Big Deal For Working Americans – The Bearded Patriot

Let the truth be known

Eric Holder: ‘You Have To Appear’ Neutral When You’re The Attorney General | The Daily Caller

Holder, who served as former President Barack Obama’s AG from 2009 to 2015 and once described himself as Obama’s “wingman,” attacked Barr in the op-ed for “partisan” statements and actions. The former AG began by stating that he is typically “reluctant to publicly criticize” those who come after him.
    “But recently, Attorney General William P. Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America’s chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office,” Holder wrote.

I guess this fuck forgot ALL about 'Fast-n-Furious'! I would post the WaPo article on this but they want $$$ for me to read their bullshit. NFW

AG Bill Barr Blasts ‘Completely Irresponsible Press,’ Hits FBI For ‘Gross Abuses’ In Trump Probe | The Daily Caller

“Not long after Barr made that speech, he issued what seemed to be a bizarre threat to anyone who expresses insufficient respect for law enforcement, suggesting that ‘if communities don’t give that support and respect, they might find themselves without the police protection they need,’” Holder continued in the op-ed.
    “No one who understands — let alone truly respects — the impartial administration of justice or the role of law enforcement could ever say such a thing.”
    He called Barr’s comments about law enforcement “antithetical to the most basic tenets of equality and justice.” Holder also condemned Barr for not siding with the FBI and Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General regarding how surveillance of a Trump campaign aide was handled.

how quickly they forget their own lies and indiscretions.

Let the truth be known

US military tests previously banned ballistic missile | TheHill

END OF THE SOVIET UNION; The Soviet State, Born of a Dream, Dies - The New York Times

Watch the Pentagon test a previously banned ballistic missile

I'm glad to see that we won't 'stand still' while others in the agreement break it any time they see fit!

US Tests Missile That Obama Admin Kept Outlawed To Keep Russians Happy

So if you only have a knife... but you pick a fight with a guy that has a .50cal BMG.. who do you think will win that fight?

Peace through Strength

TrumpPence2020

Someone forgot there medications again today! Guess WHO!

Let the truth be known

FINALLY no fake news from Communist News Network: ( just this once I'm sure!)

CNN Admits Trump Was Right About Democrats Misquoting Him in Ukraine Call

Fact check: Trump says Democrats misquoted his call. He'''s correct.

Dems Veronica Escobar and Jackson Lee purposely misquoted my call. I said I want you to do us (our Country!) a favor, not me a favor. They know that but decided to LIE in order to make a fraudulent point! Very sad.
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2019

“And you’re trivializing impeachment. And I tell you what: Someday there’ll be a Democrat president and there’ll be a Republican House, and I suspect they’re going to remember it,” The President said.

Like momma told ya... " If you keep telling lies, one day you won't be able to keep up with all of them!"

Guess the democrats were never told this.. or they have told too many lies to remember them all!

TrumpPence2020

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    FINALLY no fake news from Communist News Network: ( just this once I'm sure!)

CNN Admits Trump Was Right About Democrats Misquoting Him in Ukraine Call

Fact check: Trump says Democrats misquoted his call. He'''s correct.
    Dems Veronica Escobar and Jackson Lee purposely misquoted my call. I said I want you to do us (our Country!) a favor, not me a favor. They know that but decided to LIE in order to make a fraudulent point! Very sad.
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2019

“And you’re trivializing impeachment. And I tell you what: Someday there’ll be a Democrat president and there’ll be a Republican House, and I suspect they’re going to remember it,” The President said.

Like momma told ya... " If you keep telling lies, one day you won't be able to keep up with all of them!"

Guess the democrats were never told this.. or they have told too many lies to remember them all!

TrumpPence2020
    Hahaha Release the transcript and the audio call!
    Where is it?

Let the truth be known

I think we all have noticed the 'quality' of students 'retiring' the life of academia..... Snowflakes .. Anti-Fakes... and for Christs sake the CONGRESS people we have in office now!
    This is NOT a crisis that has just arisen .. but has been going on for DECADES!

Education Is Failing: Colleges Look To Ditch SATs And Valedictorian Struggles With Remedial Math – American People Daily

The education system is failing. Rather than making adjustments to ensure that students are properly taught what they need to succeed, states are passing ridiculous ways that allow everyone to be on the same level. This includes colleges eliminating the need for SAT and ACT scores in order to get admitted.

According to one news outlet, the valedictorian of a Detroit high school is struggling with basic math in her first semester of college. A valedictorian is typically the student with the highest GPA in their graduating class. This doesn’t speak too highly of the graduating class at this particular high school – or the math instruction that was being given. At Michigan State University where the valedictorian, Marquell McClendon attends, 1 in every 8 students is in remedial math. She was used to getting all As in high school and now the college coursework is too much.

remedial math? wow...

a sad state of affairs when colleges are pushing: Transgender Understanding .. Basket 201... and Safe Spaces 203!

but hey.. just throw more money at the problem.. THAT always works!

Let the truth be known

Why People Are Dropping Dead on San Diego Streets – Rightwing 247

California has been having countless issues with things running amok. As if Democrats haven’t been flailing enough, one look at the condition of California will identify that it takes Republicans to get the job done. Homelessness has been running rampant across the state – and now heroin addicts are dying of flesh-eating bacteria in San Diego.

San Diego County health officials have warned about a potentially lethal bacterial infection contracted through black tar heroin drug use. Nine people have already been diagnosed with severe myonecrosis, a form of flesh-eating bacterial infection. Of these nine, seven have died due to the severity of their infections.

Dr. Wilma Wooten, the chief public health officer for San Diego County, issued a statement on Wednesday to warn that some of the heroin users have also developed wound botulism. She warned that those who are using black tar heroin are at a higher risk of death via overdose as well as more prone to other issues, including wound botulism and myonecrosis.
    To make sure that people were completely aware of their horrific symptoms related to myonecrosis, the San Diego Union-Tribune described them in great detail. They talked about severe pain around the injection site, tells been turning gray, foul-smelling discharge coming out of blisters, excessive sweating, and an increased heart rate. An infection of this level can lead to amputations, shock, and potentially death if untreated long enough.
    The age of the patients ranged from 19 to 57 years old.

Addiction to ANYTHING is a destroyer... IF you have never dealt with a loved one or a friend going thru addiction, you have no idea HOW it can kill not only the addict, but the lives of others around them.

Sad .... but we have done it to ourselves.