Page 75 of 1994 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475767778798081828384851251755751075 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Not much there, but it sure shows the Reps don't want anyone giving evidence. Guess this means there are more senators on the fence than they first thought. Hmmmm

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Sorry Slim, can’t count me in for President, I don’t meet the “age requirement” yet.
    And I'm at the outer edge..
    But hey I'll take Sergeant Of Arms fot the US HOUSE. As long as I can pick my sidearm and they pay for it. IWI Jericho in ACP .45.. OH can I have one on each thigh.
    Thank You Sir
    SOA Philip A. Brink
    Reporting for duty SIR!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Not much there, but it sure shows the Reps don't want anyone giving evidence. Guess this means there are more senators on the fence than they first thought. Hmmmm

How the hell did you come to that assumption!??
    The motion is for bringing in more witnesses and evidence. If the house wants their witnesses, the senate will vote to bring them in, and at the same time vote on calling their own “witnesses” that are at the ACTUAL heart of the corruption. Think of it as a trade-off (a trade the dems don’t want!).

TRUMP2020

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Did you notice how many Dem senators were not there, left early, or were fidgeting around .. um Bernie S fidget Weinstien left early K. Harris day dreaming.. shall I list more?
    What about: demands.. body lang.. vocal volume between Dems and Trump's council?
    I thought SCHIFTY was gunna have a coronary! Nadless kept going back to things that were proven bogus.
    Like FrohnB said sane people are bored and tired of it, seems like the LEFT is still foaming at the mouth!
    41,000,000 at least WE THE PEOPLE have paid for this farce. But I am happy with that seeing how for the next FOUR YEARS, you will be still needing your SafeSpace puppies, Hot Pockets w/ Hot Coco and a case of Kleenex!
    Oh I read that HRCis thinking of throwing her pants suit in the ring again... hope she picks a better title for this loss..
    Ummm it was all Jerry Weinstein and Jeffery Epstein's fault.
    Let the truth be knownLet the truth be knownLet the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Did you notice how many Dem senators were not there, left early, or were fidgeting around .. um Bernie S fidget Weinstien left early K. Harris day dreaming.. shall I list more?
    What about: demands.. body lang.. vocal volume between Dems and Trump's council?
    I thought SCHIFTY was gunna have a coronary! Nadless kept going back to things that were proven bogus.
    Like FrohnB said sane people are bored and tired of it, seems like the LEFT is still foaming at the mouth!

also it was reported on that the “Public gallery” (where you as a citizen can buy a ticket and go sit in the balcony of the senate) was mostly empty, Unlike Nixon and Clinton. One lady who was interviewed said she was at the Clinton impeachment because it was historic , and Trump’s was for “pure nostalgia.....I want to see the look on their faces when he’s acquitted”!

TRUMP2020

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

How the hell did you come to that assumption!??
    The motion is for bringing in more witnesses and evidence. If the house wants their witnesses, the senate will vote to bring them in, and at the same time vote on calling their own “witnesses” that are at the ACTUAL heart of the corruption. Think of it as a trade-off (a trade the dems don’t want!).

TRUMP2020
    Ummm. Actually it is more about how this guy thinks the Dems don't want him to have these people testify so he is hoping it might deter them from pushing for the ones that may really bring evidence against donny

Let the truth be known

Ummm. Actually it is more about how this guy thinks the Dems don't want him to have these people testify so he is hoping it might deter them from pushing for the ones that may really bring evidence against donny
    Ummmmm. Essentially what I said, just slightly different. Because the dems DON’T want his proposed witnesses (it won’t bode well for them), BUT if they want THEIR witnesses (which they should have already brought forth in the house investigation), then it will come to a vote. Within that same line of voting “on additional witnesses for the house”, they will include their list of “witnesses from the senate” (again, the dems fear this). It’s a witness trade-off like I said before. It WILL deter them from calling additional witnesses. Their case has already fallen apart, and no amount of scrambling or prolonging or additional fabrications is going to change that.

TRUMP2020

Any NON impeached Adult for President 2020
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-26-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Any NON impeached Adult for President 2020
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-26-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Ummmmm. Essentially what I said, just slightly different. Because the dems DON’T want his proposed witnesses (it won’t bode well for them), BUT if they want THEIR witnesses (which they should have already brought forth in the house investigation), then it will come to a vote. Within that same line of voting “on additional witnesses for the house”, they will include their list of “witnesses from the senate” (again, the dems fear this). It’s a witness trade-off like I said before. It WILL deter them from calling additional witnesses. Their case has already fallen apart, and no amount of scrambling or prolonging or additional fabrications is going to change that.

TRUMP2020
    As I stated earlier. The Reps are afraid of the witnesses the Dems could potentially call, so they think the tactic of calling Dem witnesses will deter them. And again as I stated earlier their must be some Rep senators who are actually being adults and could potentially vote with their conscience instead of towing the party line.