Page 77 of 1994 FirstFirst ... 276768697071727374757677787980818283848586871271775771077 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

As it was mentioned the other day:
    CNN Discovers Democratic Voters 'Not Really That Interested' in Impeachment

Although impeaching President Donald Trump has been the core purpose of House Democrats for months, the American people are shrugging off the entire spectacle, according to one CNN commentator.
    CNN Senior Political Commentator David Axelrod said Friday during a broadcast of the CNN show “Out Front” that a Democratic focus group he attended was anxious to leave impeachment in the dust.

David Axelrod: even in a focus group of Democratic voters, “impeachment didn’t even come up, no one volunteered it, for 80 minutes…and we’re right in the middle of the trial”pic.twitter.com/X7lskrjGCN
    — Tommy Pigott (@TCPigott) January 25, 2020

CNN Discovers Democratic Voters 'Not Really That Interested' in Impeachment

Let the truth be known

If CNN & MSNBC Used the 9 Rules Jim Lehrer Left Behind, They'd Shut Down Tomorrow

If CNN & MSNBC Used the 9 Rules Jim Lehrer Left Behind, They'd Shut Down Tomorrow

Rule 1: Do nothing I cannot defend.
    Rule 2: Cover, write and present every story with the care I would want if the story were about me.
    Rule 3: Assume there is at least one other side or version to every story.
    Rule 4: Assume the viewer is as smart and caring and good a person as I am
    Rule 5: Assume the same about all people on whom I report.
    Rule 6: Assume personal lives are a private matter until a legitimate turn in the story absolutely mandates otherwise.
    Rule 7: Carefully separate opinion and analysis from straight news stories and clearly label everything
    Rule 8: Do not use anonymous sources or blind quotes except on rare and monumental occasions. No one should be allowed to attack another anonymously.
    Rule 9: I am not in the entertainment business.

well Jim, I guess that list was burned a while back

And the Meltdown from the 3 Stooge's Continues!

Any Non impeached Adult for President 2020

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    And the Meltdown from the 3 Stooge's Continues!Any Non impeached Adult for President 2020
    "Any Non impeached Adult for President 2020"

see you STILL don't qualify! ADULT would be the key word in your statement!

and the same lame response from the BullShitMaster!

is that the best you have snowflake?

yup thought so

#TrumpLandslide2020

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    "Any Non impeached Adult for President 2020"

see you STILL don't qualify! ADULT would be the key word in your statement!
    Hilarious

and the same lame response from the BullShitMaster!

is that the best you have snowflake?

yup thought so

#TrumpLandslide2020
    Hilarious The Meltdown
    Impeachment, war, and rally crowds: Trump made 49 false claims last week

President Donald Trump made 49 false claims last week, sprinkling his dishonesty around a wide range of subjects.

Between January 13 and January 19, Trump made eight false claims related to the economy, eight related to the military, seven related to impeachment, seven related to Democrats, and six about energy.
    While 49 false claims across seven days is by no means trivial, it's below Trump's weekly average of 60 per week for the period starting July 8, when we started counting at CNN.
    Trump is now up to 1,685 false claims since July 8.
    The most egregious false claim: Pre-existing conditions
    Trump keeps simultaneously promising to protect people with pre-existing conditions and attempting to reduce protections for people with pre-existing conditions. As we've repeatedly noted, Trump has supported unsuccessful Republican legislation that would weaken protections offered by Obamacare -- and he is currently backing a Republican lawsuit that has asked the courts to kill Obamacare in full.
    Last week, he turned the empty pledge about the future into egregious nonsense about the past. Criticizing an ad from Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg, Trump tweeted, "I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your Healthcare, you have it now..."
    That's absurd. People "have it" only because Trump's opponents have blocked his attempts to get rid of it.

Any Non Impeached Adult for President 2020
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-27-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

In July 2014, The Intercept obtained leaked documents revealing that the Obama administration approved a major expansion of the terrorist watchlist system, authorizing a secret process that required neither "concrete facts" nor "irrefutable evidence" to designate an American or foreigner as a terrorist.[19] In August 2014,

In April 2015, The Intercept reported in collaboration with Der Spiegel that a U.S. military base in Ramstein, Germany, serves as the "high-tech heart" of America's drone program. Ramstein is the site of a satellite relay station that enables drone operators in the American southwest to communicate with their remote aircraft in Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other targeted countries. The Intercept cited a top-secret document and a confidential source, who said that "Ramstein carries the signal to tell the drone what to do and it returns the display of what the drone sees. Without Ramstein, drones could not function, at least not as they do now."[26]

if you look further, you will read that they have supported terrorist acts in foreign countries, directed at 'western countries'.

Yeah no wonder they put out shit like the above video. What wonderful news/information groups you have there. How's Sadiq working out?

Doesn't change the FACT that lindsey said these things.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Rule 1: Do nothing I cannot defend.
    Rule 2: Cover, write and present every story with the care I would want if the story were about me.
    Rule 3: Assume there is at least one other side or version to every story.
    Rule 4: Assume the viewer is as smart and caring and good a person as I am
    Rule 5: Assume the same about all people on whom I report.
    Rule 6: Assume personal lives are a private matter until a legitimate turn in the story absolutely mandates otherwise.
    Rule 7: Carefully separate opinion and analysis from straight news stories and clearly label everything
    Rule 8: Do not use anonymous sources or blind quotes except on rare and monumental occasions. No one should be allowed to attack another anonymously.
    Rule 9: I am not in the entertainment business.

well Jim, I guess that list was burned a while back
    I've seen the sources you put forward and most of them have never heard of Jim Lehrer.

Let the truth be known

ISIS operatives ordered to target Jewish communities and markets

https://saraacarter.com/isis-operatives-ordered-to-target-jewish-communities-and-markets/?utm_source=izooto&utm_medium=push_notifications&u tm_campaign=isis&utm_content=&utm_term=

ISIS spokesman Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Quraishi sent a recorded message to all the organization’s operatives, mainly those in Sinai and Syria, to begin conquering Israeli settlements, multiple reports confirmed on Monday.
    It is the second time the terrorist group sent a recorded message since the death of its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, in October.
    In the recording, Quiraishi said that despite what the US and other countries may have thought of as the end for the terrorist organization with the death of al-Baghdadi, “we are still here, and we are ready to start a ‘new stage’ – hitting Israeli targets.” The message called on the operatives to begin targeting Jewish communities and markets, and to turn the conquered territories into fields of weapons and rocket experiments.

ISIS: We need to conquer Israeli settlements, start targeting Jews - The Jerusalem Post

Let the truth be known

‘Impeached and Re-elected’: Joy Villa rocks Grammy gown, star flaunts ‘IMPEACH THIS’ on bare butt cheeks

who the hell would think THIS was a classy move?

'Impeached and Re-elected': Joy Villa rocks Grammy gown, star flaunts 'IMPEACH THIS' on bare butt cheeks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

‘Impeached and Re-elected’: Joy Villa rocks Grammy gown, star flaunts ‘IMPEACH THIS’ on bare butt cheeks

who the hell would think THIS was a classy move?

'Impeached and Re-elected': Joy Villa rocks Grammy gown, star flaunts 'IMPEACH THIS' on bare butt cheeks
    Maybe not classy, but definitely Bold and Awesome!!
    Ricky Rebel May have gone a little far with the bare Ass thing, but I think he got his message across!