Re: Let the truth be known

These are the 5 biggest bombshells from The New York Times' report on Trump's money and Deutsche Bank
    A new report from The New York Times' David Enrich highlights dubious dealmaking and questionable partnerships between President Donald Trump and Deutsche Bank.
    While numerous banks viewed Trump's past bankruptcies as a sign to steer clear of the real estate mogul, Deutsche Bank used him and his businesses to rapidly ascend the financial sector.
    The Times report details how Deutsche Bank gave Trump special treatment over several years, and how the millionaire leveraged the partnership to secure unorthodox credit lines.

President Donald Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank has fallen under public and regulatory scrutiny since his first months in office, and a new report from The New York Times offers new insights into the unorthodox partnership.
    Times reporter David Enrich, who spent the last two years interviewing Deutsche Bank executives about the firm's relationship with Trump, gleaning a mix of revealing anecdotes and riveting details, revealed how some employees viewed Trump as a boon for the growing company, while others look back on their business with the real estate mogul with "a mixture of anger and regret."
    For Trump, Deutsche Bank fueled numerous risky loans and allowed him to continue expanding his business empire after a number of major bankruptcies. The Times' report details how working with Trump helped establish Deutsche Bank as a maverick among financial institutions, willing to do business with people other banks wouldn't touch.

These are the 5 biggest bombshells from The New York Times' report on Trump's money and Deutsche Bank | Markets Insider

Here are the five biggest bombshells from the report, from Trump flying bankers in his private jet to the bank holding years of hidden tax returns.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Once again ignoring the fact that the history of racism in the US show repeatedly that the Democrat Party is the racist party. Of course a Canadian like you would not know that.

Liberals ended slavery in this country.
    Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. Every one. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet - Liberal - as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.

1,100 Former DOJ Employees Call On Barr To Resign After Intervening In Stone Case

More than 1,100 former Department of Justice officials are calling on Attorney General William Barr to resign after his department lowered the prison sentence recommendation for Roger Stone, a longtime ally of President Trump, in a move that's led to accusations of political interference.

In a letter released Sunday, the former DOJ officials, who have worked across Republican and Democratic administrations, wrote that Barr's intervention in the Stone case has tarnished the department's reputation.

"Such behavior is a grave threat to the fair administration of justice," the former officials wrote. "In this nation, we are all equal before the law. A person should not be given special treatment in a criminal prosecution because they are a close political ally of the President. Governments that use the enormous power of law enforcement to punish their enemies and reward their allies are not constitutional republics; they are autocracies."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. Every one. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet - Liberal - as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.
    IF you are so sure please provide proof/links/etc

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Dream on little dreamer. Still using large font bold text to spread lies. And again not providing any supporting documentations. I will admot you have probably been told these lies your entire life but they are lies.

The GOP's Phenomenal Record On Civil Rights

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

And another US attorney’s office steps into the picture. I wonder how many more will be needed to handle the case load that will result.

Rudy Giuliani Lays Bare Joe Biden’s--Not Hunter’s--Crimes in Ukraine

Last edited by bsm2; 02-17-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Dream on little dreamer. Still using large font bold text to spread lies. And again not providing any supporting documentations. I will admot you have probably been told these lies your entire life but they are lies.

The GOP's Phenomenal Record On Civil Rights

HA HAHAHHAHAHA Great NUT JOB SITE RIGHT WING SITE

That explains the 3 Stooges views

Please POST from any real news outlet.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

HA HAHAHHAHAHA Great NUT JOB SITE RIGHT WING SITE

That explains the 3 Stooges views

Please POST from any real news outlet.
    I start as soon as you start providing link to the crap you post

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    IF you are so sure please provide proof/links/etc

I hope what I am about to say won't injure you, but the Republican and Democratic parties have shifted ideologies over the last couple hundred years. You may want to sit down for this. The Republican party was (gasp) liberal(ish) at one point in its history. At least, more liberal than the Democratic party.
    Abraham Lincoln was what could be called a "small L liberal".
    How the two parties reversed ideology, I'm not sure.