Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Let the truth be known

Down on the farm when a dog repeatedly killed the chickens,the farmers would tie the dead chicken to the dog until the chicken rotted away.

I wonder if we could do similar and pile the human bodies in the residential drive way of our illustrious leaders.

just a thought....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ˇ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Experts and Trump’s advisers doubt White House’s 240,000 coronavirus deaths estimate

Your Loony Liberal media at again! Flip Flopping on what they've blasted 24/7 for a week (kinda like what they did with calling it the Chinese Covid outbreak). "If Trump says it, we must speak against it" - Liberal media Mantra.
    They plastered the number "100,000 to 200,000 predicted to perish" for over a week! Now, Trump and his administration come out with a "worst case scenario" of 100,000 - 240,000, and the media "and their experts" come out and say "Gee, i don't know how they come up with that number, seems a little extreme"......WTF!!? Split it down the middle, and you're at 190,000 (still below what we were told for a week by the media). Again, these are "Worst case scenario" numbers. If people think that many will die, then they might follow the guidelines a little more strictly, and who knows, maybe we end up WAY Lower than what they have "predicted".
    It's like a contractor telling you that your house "might cost $200,000 by the end to build", but then when the end time comes, it actually only cost you $160,000. You were worried in the beginning about it costing 200 , but you were "pleased" that the end amount came in much lower. This tactic has been used for a Long time!
    It's called reverse psychology.

Example by presumed agreement.
    The council tells you that you are going to get a land rate rise. If you whinge about the rise it will be %10 greater. So by stealth agreement nobody whinges. Never mind the fact that everyone is fuming objections to the rise. No body complained an therefore " presumed agreement" was reached.

Our gov't has pulled similar stunts to the above...

Similar consumer psychology.
    A jar of jam in the supermarket is given a %20 increase in the size of the jar. The consumer buys the new %20 size jar for the increase price because the cost is still the same. After the promotion is over the size of the jar of jam is reduced down to regular size but the price remains at the extra %20 jar size. Agreement by stealth...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-04-2020 at 12:56 AM.

I so want to take a baseball bat to the idiot programmers computer and destory all software that intercepts my keyboard typing. I so want to thump the idiots who wrote the "auto-correct, lookahead predictive insert text" with android oreo version of the software.

Software is suppose to make out lives easier not harder. This peice of predictive text turd-ware has me wearing out my delete/backspace keys as it keeps me busy correcting all the ridiculous falsely inserted incorrect grammar into the documents I write.

I so want to punch the @ssholes who wrote the predictive text code...

I so want to thump google coders for their highly intrusive "G-board" keyboard input code that some how requires 100mega bytes of data an 50Mb of ram to operate.

Gee. My entire daily internet comms requires 100MB.
    Why does g-board keyboard app require 100Mb when a keyboard input code requires KBs.

Why does my screen flash like a screen-shot flash at regular keyboard typing intervals. Maybe g-board is uploading screen-shots of my screen. Maybe that is why googles g-board requires a 100meg of data. Yes I've turned off every setting in googles g-board app.
    I'm wagering google is looking for encoded pixel tracking data in the advertisements pictures sent out to your browser.

Ahhhh.... that said.... I feel so much better....
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-04-2020 at 12:55 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Yes, exactly. The experts, not the media. It isn't an opinion piece. It is simply stating that the experts aren't 100% confident in the numbers.

Trump fires intelligence community inspector general who defied him on Ukraine
    The president informed Congress of the move in a Friday-evening letter to the House and Senate intelligence committees.

President Donald Trump has fired the intelligence community’s chief watchdog, Michael Atkinson, who was the first to sound the alarm to Congress last September about an “urgent” complaint he’d received from an intelligence official involving Trump’s communications with Ukraine’s president.

Trump formally notified the Senate and House intelligence committees of his intention to fire Atkinson and remove him from his duties, to take effect 30 days from Friday, according to two congressional officials and a copy of the letter obtained by POLITICO dated April 3.

“This is to advise that I am exercising my power as President to remove from office the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, effective 30 days from today,” Trump wrote.

Trump said in the letter that he “no longer” has the fullest confidence in Atkinson. “As is the case with regard to other positions where I, as president, have the power of appointment, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, it is vital that I have the fullest confidence in the appointees serving as Inspectors General,” he wrote. “That is no longer the case with regard to this Inspector General.”

Trump added that he would be submitting a new nominee for the position to the Senate “at a later date.”

In a statement, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) described the firing as “retribution” and called it “yet another blatant attempt by the President to gut the independence of the Intelligence Community and retaliate against those who dare to expose presidential wrongdoing.”

“At a time when our country is dealing with a national emergency and needs people in the Intelligence Community to speak truth to power, the President’s dead of night decision puts our country and national security at even greater risk,” Schiff added.

The whistleblower complaint effectively kicked off the House’s impeachment inquiry, which began in late September amid allegations that Trump had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 election when he asked Ukraine’s president to investigate his political opponents, including Joe Biden.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Dem Lawmaker Wants Trump Prosecuted At International Court For ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ | The Daily Wire

Another Loony Liberal (this one from Ohio - Rep. Tavia Galonski) trying to smear and "remove" Our President yet again! This time for "crimes against humanity" for praising the drug Hydroxychloroquine.

An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors finds that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine has been deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.
    As many as 4,000 people in New York are currently being treated with hydroxychloroquine, the New York Post reports.

Still plain as day to see that those in the democrat party are more interested in removing the president, rather than showing an interest in who they are supposed to represent. What a joke the dems are!

TRUMP2020

EDIT: Sleepy Joe's Campaign adviser is the above mentioned democrat.

Loony democrats!
    Omertŕ