Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Fact or fiction. Friend or Foe U.S.A politics?
    There's two sides to every story....

Is the below video about political career or about genuine public health...?
    Please watch to the end if possible, it may lend those another point of view.

htttps://youtu.be/1BiM1YYIPCo

YouTube

People in Australia showing interested in the above video out of the U.S.A.
    A neutral unbiased USA perspective would be welcome.

Thank you!

The video is kinda boring at the beginning but have patience you'll find your answers during the entire video.

Usually those who preach the truth are tormented and killed for their bravery by those who do not want to be told their evil plans.
    Defects are simple, our mind is complicated

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzoo View Post
    Thank you!

The video is kinda boring at the beginning but have patience you'll find your answers during the entire video.

Usually those who preach the truth are tormented and killed for their bravery by those who do not want to be told their evil plans.
    Okay so you believe the video is real and relevant to what's happening in the U.S.A at present?
    If its real, I shall post the same URL in the Fact Watch forum.
    (I'm trying to keep relevant crucial facts in one place to allow for better comprehension.)

I'll inform the Fact Watch forum in Australia that the video has a relevant foundation.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-08-2020 at 10:46 PM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Trivia...

According to a quick count of thanks/likes emails coming from members of CTN, I received around 70 thanks/ likes in the last few weeks,my but Rep power has remained the same.
    Personally, I don't give a hoot about Rep power.

Similarly, I had a 3-4 month period away from CTN, upon return, all of my thanks likes records were missing from
    my user account...

Some of the CTN buttons like "Whats new" hang in limbo suspension...

Is anyone else experiencing CTN irregularities?

All credit to Euerysm, he does a great job of keeping CTN active.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Trivia...

According to a quick count of thanks/likes emails coming from members of CTN, I received around 70 thanks/ likes in the last few weeks,my but Rep power has remained the same.
    Personally, I don't give a hoot about Rep power.

Similarly, I had a 3-4 month period away from CTN, upon return, all of my thanks likes records were missing from
    my user account...

Some of the CTN buttons like "Whats new" hang in limbo suspension...

Is anyone else experiencing CTN irregularities?

All credit to Euerysm, he does a great job of keeping CTN active.
    The times that I know of where thanks likes records, posting activity, visitor messages and inbox content were lost were when aneurysm had upgraded the system software and a few times when we had been hacked.

Fact check: Trump offers two dangerous falsehoods in a largely straightforward briefing
    Over the past few weeks, President Donald Trump's coronavirus briefings have become a daily occurrence at the White House. They've also become regular venues for falsehoods, misleading information, revisionist history and outright lies.

By CNN's rough estimate, over the past three weeks Trump has made at least 50 false or misleading claims at these briefings, which in many ways have become a substitute for the political rallies he can no longer hold due to the coronavirus outbreak.
    That's what made Wednesday night's briefing so noteworthy. By our preliminary count, Trump made just two false claims. This isn't to minimize those falsehoods. In fact both claims, pertaining to the President's false assertion that voter fraud is rampant in this country, are particularly dangerous, especially given the problems the coronavirus outbreak presents to voting.
    But compared to past briefings, including the one last night, Wednesday's was rather factual.
    Here's a look at what we found.
    Trump falsely claims voter fraud is rampant in the US
    In light of the effect the coronavirus is having on state primaries and issues of voting in general, Trump was asked on Wednesday night about his previous statements that mail-in voting is susceptible to fraud. While many experts have suggested mail-in ballots could be an effective solution to dealing with the virus, Trump again attacked them as corrupt, despite having voted that way himself, and, more broadly, falsely claimed that voter fraud was rampant throughout the country.

Trump offers two dangerous falsehoods in coronavirus briefing: fact check - CNNPolitics

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

ABC Publishes Damaging Report On Trump Coronavirus Response. Military Official Refutes It. | The Daily Wire

ABC News claimed that there were “repeated briefings through December for policy-makers and decision-makers across the federal government as well as the National Security Council at the White House,” and that President Donald Trump was briefed “in early January” on the matter.

The U.S. military responded several hours later by debunking the report, saying that the secret report that ABC News claimed exists does, in fact, not exist.

You're Loony Liberal Media Flat-Out lying again! What a joke!

TRUMP2020
    Omertΰ

Yep Trump's breaking a New Record for Every past President EVERYDAY! Problem is there ALL BAD!
    download (2).jpeg