Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Try calling YOUR Supervisor of Elections and Ask! How did that call GO the last time YOU called!

Just like last time Yep NOTHING Burger!
    I did call and was informed that they found 23 DEMOCRATS violating the Voting Rights Act here in NC....

anything from ballot harvesting .. to busing in people from other counties/states that voted democrat ... to getting illegals setup to vote.

a total of 1,100 votes were cast illegally in the midterms ... all for the dimwits.....

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It isn't just Vox, any new outlet without a bias will say the same thing. That is if you can run the risk of actually allowing some truth in.
    You have to learn that just because it comes out of trumps mouth it isn't necessarily the truth. In fact, it is likely a lie if it comes out of trumps mouth. But you already know that and choose to look the other way simply because he belongs to same the political party you do.
    HAHAHAHAHA WHICH 'news' outlet isn't biased ? yes even FAUX NEWS is.. depending on the time of day you are watching they are biased one way or another...

but when you have only 6 families running all the news outlets what else can you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I did call and was informed that they found 23 DEMOCRATS violating the Voting Rights Act here in NC....

anything from ballot harvesting .. to busing in people from other counties/states that voted democrat ... to getting illegals setup to vote.

a total of 1,100 votes were cast illegally in the midterms ... all for the dimwits.....
    Still can't Google read or watch video

Odd your largest FRAUD case was from Republicans guess you forgot
    Had to redo entire election

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud
    Prosecutors in North Carolina filed new felony charges against a Republican political operative accused of ballot tampering in a congressional election in 2018.
    Leslie McCrae Dowless was charged Tuesday with two counts of felony obstruction of justice, perjury, solicitation to commit perjury, conspiracy to obstruct justice and illegal possession of absentee ballots, according to a statement by Wake County District Attorney Lorrin Freeman.
    The charges relate to the tainted 9th congressional district election last year in which Republican Mark Harris led in the unofficial vote tally by a margin of about 900 votes over Democrat Dan McCready. But the election results were overturned by the state after an investigation into an absentee ballot operation on Harris' behalf suggested that Dowless had improperly collected and possibly tampered with ballots.
    POLITICS

N.C. Republican At Center Of Election Fraud Case Won't Run In New Race

POLITICS

Federal Government To Inspect North Carolina Election Equipment Over Hacking Fears

Harris was not mentioned in the indictment and he chose not to run in the new election to be held this fall. That race will pit McCready against Republican Dan Bishop.
    Dowless was indicted along with seven alleged co-conspirators. The operative was the alleged ringleader in a scheme instructing his co-conspirators to sign certifications that falsely stated they had seen a voter vote by absentee ballot, and improperly mailing in absentee ballots for someone who had not mailed it themselves.

Let the truth be known

Biden Tells Black Host: 'If You Have a Problem Figuring Out Whether You're for Me or Trump Then You Ain't Black'

Ummmm Sleepy Joe..
    You Ain't Black but you are from the Party of the KKK ... Jim Crow Laws.. Anti-Fakes..and BLM.

Former Vice President Joe Biden defended his relationship with the back community and questioned the blackness of African-American voters during a Friday morning interview with a popular black radio host.

Biden appeared to suggest on the radio program “The Breakfast Club” that black people “ain’t black” if they aren’t planning to vote for him in November.

The statement came after the radio host, a man who goes by the name Charlamagne tha God, insisted that Biden earn the vote of black Americans.
    Near the end of the 18-minute segment, a Biden aide can be heard attempting to stop the interview after Charlamagne pressed Biden on whether he is considering a black woman to be his running mate.

America Rising @AmericaRising

.@JoeBiden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." @cthagod: "It don't have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact -- I want something for my community." @breakfastclubam

“That’s really our time. I apologize,” the aide said.

But the radio host was not pleased with the interview ending so abruptly.

“You can’t do that to black media,” Charlamagne said.

“I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at [6 a.m.],” the presumptive Democratic nominee responded.
    Biden then looked at his watch and said, “Oh, uh oh, I’m in trouble.”
    The radio host signaled that he and other black voters will need to hear more from Biden before he earns their vote, which seemed to irk the former vice president.

Charlamagne asked Biden to visit him in New York, and added: “It’s a long way until November. We’ve got more questions.”

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden said.

Keith Boykin @keithboykin

Somebody needs to tell Joe Biden that this comment to Charlamagne was a mistake.

Yes, Biden is a much better choice for black people than racist Trump.

But white people don’t get to tell black people what is black.

Biden still has to EARN our vote.

Ryan Fournier @RyanAFournier

Joe Biden is a racist.

Errol Webber For Congress (CA-37) @ErrolWebber

Joe Biden does not get to determine who is black and who isn’t. He is not entitled to the votes of black people and after this racist comment, he should not get any votes from the black community.

Garry Cobb @GarryCobb

Joe Biden, who helped imprison thousands of black youngsters with 5 & 10 year mandatory prison sentences through his 1994 Crime Law. Yet, he seems to think he owns our votes. Why?

Trump campaign senior adviser Katrina Pierson described Biden’s comments as “racist and dehumanizing” in a statement from “Black Voices for Trump” posted to Twitter.

“White liberal elitists have continuously dictated which black Americans are allowed to come to the table and have a voice,” Pierson said.
    “It is clear now more than ever, following these racist and dehumanizing remarks, that Joe Biden believes black men and women are incapable of being independent or free thinking. He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how black people should behave,” she said.
    “Biden has a history of racial condescension and today he once again proved what a growing number of black Americans and I have always known — Joe Biden does not deserve our votes.”

Katrina Pierson
    @KatrinaPierson

Today, @JoeBiden said #YouAintBlack - typical white liberal!

Biden made the “you ain’t black” comments after defending his record on crime legislation during his time as a senator from Delaware, which critics have said led to the disproportionate incarceration of black Americans.

https://youtu.be/KOIFs_SryHI

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton similarly made negative headlines when she joined “The Breakfast Club” during the 2016 election.

Clinton was asked by the black radio show hosts to name an item which she always carries with her.
    Her response to the question was “hot sauce.”

https://youtu.be/S-AKUNpcLRg

Critics swiftly accused Clinton of pandering to the black community.

The Atlantic reported the lyrics “I got hot sauce in my bag,” from a popular Beyoncé song called “Formation,” became a popular statement at the time in black culture, “espousing a worldview that proudly embraces certain stereotypes and characteristics that were once deemed ‘too black’ for polite society or undesirable.”
    Vann Newkirk, writing for The Atlantic, commented on the backlash Clinton received.
    “But it does make sense, then, that many young black people might be upset by a white politician claiming to love hot sauce in an interview that was clearly targeted towards them and their vote,” Newkirk wrote.

And let's not forget the times both Clinton AND Biden used their best " Black Voices " on the campaign trail when pandering to the black votes.

Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Try calling YOUR Supervisor of Elections and Ask! How did that call GO the last time YOU called!

Just like last time Yep NOTHING Burger!
    Apparently you haven't called yours. Or if you have they lied to you and you were sheep enough to believe the lie. Take a look at the document that emujo2 posted right after yours. Florida, that is your state or are you lying about that, had 31 cases of fraud listed.

Or here is a web site link for you. Election Fraud Cases | The Heritage Foundation

And remember if you have a Democrat running your state, SHUT UP! BE HAPPY! - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Apparently you haven't called yours. Or if you have they lied to you and you were sheep enough to believe the lie. Take a look at the document that emujo2 posted right after yours. Florida, that is your state or are you lying about that, had 31 cases of fraud listed.

Or here is a web site link for you. Election Fraud Cases | The Heritage Foundation

And remember if you have a Democrat running your state, SHUT UP! BE HAPPY! - YouTube
    What a joke been voting by mail in for the past 15 years
    Never any problems
    PS I know you hadn't called yours because we couldn't hear the laughter
    TRUMP voted by mail in ballot last time what a role model.

Heritage Foundation right wing nut jobs

Let the truth be known

Yup
    Totally on the dimwit party..
    Keep drinking the blue kool aide

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let the truth be known

What a joke been voting by mail in for the past 15 years
    Never any problems
    PS I know you hadn't called yours because we couldn't hear the laughter
    TRUMP voted by mail in ballot last time what a role model.
    How do you know there haven't been any problems? Do you go back and trace your ballot?
    Who knows the may have been thrown out!
    You're such a tool

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk