Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I guess that your Canadian ass never learned that TDS is a mental disorder suffered by US liberals. And just because your Canadian intelligence services all are screwed up, that does not mean that everyone else's are. US foreign intelligence operatives are highly effective. With the help of the IDF, Aman, Mossad and Shabak we keep very close tabs on the middle east.
    Canadians learned long ago that TDS is a fiction created by night time Fox News opinion personalities to engage their viewers and drive more ad revenue.

I agree that the US Intelligences services are highly effective. If only President Trump would read their factual reports and make decisions based on facts, the world would be a lot better place.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Apparently NOT still can't Google or watch YouTube

Wait for it wait for it. Obama
    Talking about yourself again?

In case you haven't discovered it yet, Google filters out about 90% of Conservative and Libertarian articles in their results. So if all you ever use is Google you are only getting less than half of the the information available. I started using Yahoo a few years ago when thing that I had found previously on Google started no longer being there in the search results but were when I searched with Yahoo.

As for YouTube, it is an entertainment site, not a news site. If you want actual informational videos you might try someplace like Bitchute, BitChute, or Twitch, Twitch. But then again you may lack the personal intelligence to be able to follow anything on them.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Canadians learned long ago that TDS is a fiction created by night time Fox News opinion personalities to engage their viewers and drive more ad revenue.

I agree that the US Intelligences services are highly effective. If only President Trump would read their factual reports and make decisions based on facts, the world would be a lot better place.
    Sounds like you didn't watch the "journalists" on election night 2016 covering all crying when it became apparent that Donald Trump had won the election that their, the journalists, poles even the day before had predicted a double digit lead for Clinton. That is where the term TDS came from. I have seen people that I have know for years who normally are very calm but as soon as you mention President Trump they go bat shit crazy, that is TDS. And look at you, copier addict and bsm2 absolutely refusing to accept the truth, that is TDS. It did not come from Faux.

Talking about yourself again?

In case you haven't discovered it yet, Google filters out about 90% of Conservative and Libertarian articles in their results. So if all you ever use is Google you are only getting less than half of the the information available. I started using Yahoo a few years ago when thing that I had found previously on Google started no longer being there in the search results but were when I searched with Yahoo.

As for YouTube, it is an entertainment site, not a news site. If you want actual informational videos you might try someplace like Bitchute, BitChute, or Twitch, Twitch. But then again you may lack the personal intelligence to be able to follow anything on them.

Yes again you may lack the personal intelligence to be able to follow anything.
    After All You still believe Mexico will pay for the Wall

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I guess that your Canadian ass never learned that TDS is a mental disorder suffered by US liberals. And just because your Canadian intelligence services all are screwed up, that does not mean that everyone else's are. US foreign intelligence operatives are highly effective. With the help of the IDF, Aman, Mossad and Shabak we keep very close tabs on the middle east.

TDS certainly isn't confined to liberals. Just reading this thread, and a couple others, confirms that. It is an acronym meaning trump derangement syndrome. It isn't liberal trump derangement syndrome. So cons can, and are afflicted with it too. And to a much higher degree because trumpers get invested so far that even though they know trump isn't a very good leader it is too late to admit it because they would lose face.
    Last edited by copier addict; 05-26-2020 at 04:17 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

[)

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Sounds like you didn't watch the "journalists" on election night 2016 covering all crying when it became apparent that Donald Trump had won the election that their, the journalists, poles even the day before had predicted a double digit lead for Clinton. That is where the term TDS came from. I have seen people that I have know for years who normally are very calm but as soon as you mention President Trump they go bat shit crazy, that is TDS. And look at you, copier addict and bsm2 absolutely refusing to accept the truth, that is TDS. It did not come from Faux.
    .... my version of the truth is not based upon your far right to extreme right so called conservative values.

Fortunately, I live in a much better place than the USA.

Countries around the world including Canada have now closed their borders to American tourists. China this past weekend has banned all US air carriers from entering the country. Only air cargo can enter. The aircrews are strictly limited as to the immediate airport areas. The USA is now by far the most dangerous country in the world to be in regarding COVID-19.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Following the Federal CDC guidelines
    Fantastic
    Thanks for pointing that out