Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Perhaps someone should learn how to Google
    No.. clearly you haven't been following our comments about SEARCH ENGINES most of us prefer DuckDuckGo follow by yahoo..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Today, we learned that another 2.1 million people filed for unemployment last week, bringing the total number of new claims since this crisis began to more than 40 million. It's just the latest evidence of Donald Trump’s utter failure of leadership.
    Well what the fuck do you expect when the stupid dem Governor's (like Gov Pooper (D-NC) shut down the WHOLE FUCKIN STATE.. even tho most of the state wasn't infected.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Well what the fuck do you expect when the stupid dem Governor's (like Gov Pooper (D-NC) shut down the WHOLE FUCKIN STATE.. even tho most of the state wasn't infected.

He's just following the CDC guidelines from the CDC and the Trump Administration

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Hear in California if you don't like what Emperor Newsom dictates it is like SHUT UP! BE HAPPY! - YouTube

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Oh.. so your buddy can post youtube vids from UNKNOWN comedians.. but I can't post something I find kinda truthful and funny.. great standards there Let the truth be knownLet the truth be knownLet the truth be known

Did I tell you not to post them? Are you melting? So sorry, I didn't mean to trigger you!!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

From Paula Priesse on Facebook

May 27th – CNN headline today: “Twitter labeled Trump tweets with a fact check for the first time” And yet Twitter believes the following never needed fact checking: 1) That Trump colluded with Russia 2) All the Covid-19 predictions from Fauci, the CDC and the other “experts” pushing for the extended lockdown & 3) Anything said by the Chinese communist party Twitter also believes that these politicians (unlike Trump) don’t need any fact checking: Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, Waters, Schumer, Cuomo, Whitmer, Hillary, O or any other Dem Finally, “fact-checker” Yoel Roth’s title at Twitter is “Head of Site Integrity” These two tweets are examples of Roth’s integrity: 1) 11/8/16: “I’m just saying, we fly over those states that voted for a racist tangerine for a reason.” & 2) 1/22/17: “Yes, that person in the pink hat is clearly a bigger threat to your brand of feminism than ACTUAL NAZIS IN THE WHITE HOUSE” You’re a JOKE Twitter and thanks to this targeted attack on the First Amendment America now knows it!
    Paula Priesse - May 27th – CNN headline today: “Twitter... | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    From Paula Priesse on Facebook

May 27th – CNN headline today: “Twitter labeled Trump tweets with a fact check for the first time” And yet Twitter believes the following never needed fact checking: 1) That Trump colluded with Russia 2) All the Covid-19 predictions from Fauci, the CDC and the other “experts” pushing for the extended lockdown & 3) Anything said by the Chinese communist party Twitter also believes that these politicians (unlike Trump) don’t need any fact checking: Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, Waters, Schumer, Cuomo, Whitmer, Hillary, O or any other Dem Finally, “fact-checker” Yoel Roth’s title at Twitter is “Head of Site Integrity” These two tweets are examples of Roth’s integrity: 1) 11/8/16: “I’m just saying, we fly over those states that voted for a racist tangerine for a reason.” & 2) 1/22/17: “Yes, that person in the pink hat is clearly a bigger threat to your brand of feminism than ACTUAL NAZIS IN THE WHITE HOUSE” You’re a JOKE Twitter and thanks to this targeted attack on the First Amendment America now knows it!
    Paula Priesse - May 27th – CNN headline today: “Twitter... | Facebook

And YOUR Problem IS? Twitter Fact Checked? or Trump lied?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

And YOUR Problem IS? Twitter Fact Checked? or Trump lied?
    Social media platforms begged for and got laws that prevent them from being criminally or civilly prosecuted for posts made by users as protected free speech. Now you can't yell fire in a crowded theater, or incite violence against a group or individual, but your opinions shouted from a stump or a social media site should be free speech. If these social media platforms now decide to block this type of speech then they should be open to lawsuits/prosecution for 1st amendment violation or criminal negligence from violence and threats that occur due to posts they choose to let go through.. You can't have it both ways..

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known