Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    2) Soros has been funding radical views/thoughts/actions for decades, we ( majority of people ) only became aware as George stpped into
    Soro's is a vile specimen who was born into a Jewish family in Hungary. When the Nazi's invaded, Soros father gave him fake documents and bribed a government official to adopt fourteen year old George as his own. He now confiscates and robs the Jews property knowing who will be rounded up next.

YouTube
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Paula Priesse post that used this cartoon:

June 4th - Could you folks with the “Black Lives Matter” signs help us out? We all agree that the life of George Floyd “mattered.” But what about these black Americans who lost their lives during the riots: 1) Fed officer Dave Underwood killed 5/29 in Oakland CA reportedly trying to keep the peace 2) Chris Beaty, a 38-year-old real estate broker, shot and killed in Indianapolis IN on 5/30 & 3) 77-year-old David Dorn, a retired police captain, killed 6/1 in St. Louis MO And let’s not forget all those black owned small businesses that have been totally destroyed during these “peaceful protests.” And finally, what about headlines like this one that we sadly see far too often: ABC7 Chicago 5/26/20: “49 shot, 10 fatally in deadliest Chicago Memorial Day weekend since 2015” Call us crazy, but maybe having the police trying to stop this isn’t such a bad thing. So will all you protesters (especially the clueless white libs) please tell us which “Black Lives Matter” and which do not? It’s all so confusing for the people who like to place facts above feelings. P
    It is sad to watch, I won't. I seen some stuff my wife showed me on her FB. It was a bunch of rioters breaking into a bank window. It's some really f'd up stuff. I wish the people of the world, or those that are slaves to the Fed would wake up and realize we are all being sold and fleeced by them. The US is borrowing at least 20 trillion a day and the deficit will never be paid off. People should be pissed off that what is going on in Wall Street is criminal...stock buybacks, repo injuctions, QE (which was supposed to be a temp fix) enacted in the Obama era.

Who owns the largest amount of property in the US? The Federal Reserve
    Who now owns the largest amount of corporations in the US? The Federal Reserve
    Who now owns the most banks in the US? The Federal Reserve
    Who is now lending money to local bankrupt governments? The Federal Reserve
    What country owes the largest debt to the Federal Reserve? The US

Look at all the numbers in Red, look at all the taxes one person owes, look at all printing that is going on that is devaluing the dollar. I feel sorry for the next generation and the generation after that. This is what all the citizens should be pissed about!!!

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I would love to see some rock solid evidence like a video linking Soros to the problems going on right now.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    It is sad to watch, I won't. I seen some stuff my wife showed me on her FB. It was a bunch of rioters breaking into a bank window. It's some really f'd up stuff. I wish the people of the world, or those that are slaves to the Fed would wake up and realize we are all being sold and fleeced by them. The US is borrowing at least 20 trillion a day and the deficit will never be paid off. People should be pissed off that what is going on in Wall Street is criminal...stock buybacks, repo injuctions, QE (which was supposed to be a temp fix) enacted in the Obama era.

Who owns the largest amount of property in the US? The Federal Reserve
    Who now owns the largest amount of corporations in the US? The Federal Reserve
    Who now owns the most banks in the US? The Federal Reserve
    Who is now lending money to local bankrupt governments? The Federal Reserve
    What country owes the largest debt to the Federal Reserve? The US

Look at all the numbers in Red, look at all the taxes one person owes, look at all printing that is going on that is devaluing the dollar. I feel sorry for the next generation and the generation after that. This is what all the citizens should be pissed about!!!

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

And this has continued for years regardless if there has been a republican or democrat in the white house...unreal!

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    I would love to see some rock solid evidence like a video linking Soros to the problems going on right now.
    I do not know much about him, but if there evidence, why is he not being arrested for inciting violence and rioting that is destroying businesses that people of these communities own? We already have a huge unemployment rate of some where around 40+ million? Maybe, on a brighter side someone is going to need to rebuild these buildings, hopefully it will be with a local company that hires local people. But, from what I hear most are content sitting at home collecting stimulus money, which the US citizens are being taxed on anyway...amazing pile of shit we have stepped in!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

And this has continued for years regardless if there has been a republican or democrat in the white house...unreal!
    that's because the majority of the past presidents have aligned with the NWO.

Let the truth be known

I do not know much about him, but if there evidence, why is he not being arrested for inciting violence and rioting that is destroying businesses that people of these communities own? We already have a huge unemployment rate of some where around 40+ million? Maybe, on a brighter side someone is going to need to rebuild these buildings, hopefully it will be with a local company that hires local people. But, from what I hear most are content sitting at home collecting stimulus money, which the US citizens are being taxed on anyway...amazing pile of shit we have stepped in!
    unemployment % has dropped from the newest reports.. 13.3%

Pretty Bad when the President Has to Build a WALL to protect himself from the people he represents

43zrvu.jpg

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Pretty Bad when the President Has to Build a WALL to protect himself from the people he represents

43zrvu.jpg
    stupid fake meme's DO NOT make your case.

#TryAgainLoser

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    that's because the majority of the past presidents have aligned with the NWO.
    Obama, Bush II, Clinton, Bush I all advocated New World Order