Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Haha. Yes, peaceful protesters. Just so donny boy could hold up A bible and pretend to be christian. It was after he was finished cowering in his safety bunker.
    You do understand that him 'hiding in his bunker' is SOP right?
    Mandated by federal regulations under protecting the President.
    I mean it's not like he was sleeping during the time our foreign embassy was being overrun or anything like that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    You do understand that him 'hiding in his bunker' is SOP right?
    Mandated by federal regulations under protecting the President.
    I mean it's not like he was sleeping during the time our foreign embassy was being overrun or anything like that.

I'm sure it is SOP if there is an actual threat. You know, maybe a nuclear attack, foreign invasion, aliens. Not a hundred or so peaceful protesters. No,bunker boy was hiding

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm sure it is SOP if there is an actual threat. You know, maybe a nuclear attack, foreign invasion, aliens. Not a hundred or so peaceful protesters. No,bunker boy was hiding
    PEACEFUL protests?
    you do know the church POTUS walked to was right across the street right? The one that got BURNED DOWN in the peaceful riots?!

POTUS is even bunkered down when there is an armed person on the grounds ( Like what happened to obama 3 times in his eight years )

if you never watched documentaries on the WH. there are several 'safe rooms'/bunkers in the WH scattered around the building/floors.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

PEACEFUL protests?
    you do know the church POTUS walked to was right across the street right? The one that got BURNED DOWN in the peaceful riots?!

POTUS is even bunkered down when there is an armed person on the grounds ( Like what happened to obama 3 times in his eight years )

if you never watched documentaries on the WH. there are several 'safe rooms'/bunkers in the WH scattered around the building/floors.
    You do know the protesters donny boy had removed using pepper spray and rubber bullets were protesting peacefully.
    Oh, and he had them disbursed so he could walk across the road for a photo op holding up a bible and pretending to be christian.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    In a way it does, if the news source is left wing and the person they are reporting on is conservative they often paint a bad picture, just look at the dislikes/likes of msn's youtube channels.
    ... and if the news source is right wing the person they are reporting on is democrat they often paint a bad picture...

I do try and watch Fox News night time opinion TV hosts. There is almost never a 10 minute period where they are not attacking anyone who does not support President Trump's last few months in office.

MSN continues to report accurate news on the accelerating spread of COVID-19 in the USA with 115,000 people dead. The White House and Fox News wants to change the topic.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    HA HA HA "peaceful protesters"...

BE REAL,ARE YOU NOT SEEING THE VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION....

IF this continues i hope to see counter protesters against the dirtbags just out to destroy,loot and basically fuc up this country..

While we haven't seen any violence, a week ago blm felt the need to cover Winston Churchill's statue in graffiti claiming he was a white supremacist. Yesterday we had a counter protest that was described by the mainstream media as far right but it was just ordinary people including some military.
    The video should start in the right place and you only need watch it for a minute or so.
    https://youtu.be/4vrK8l4_u0c?t=244

It rained on blm..
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

I read in an LA piece about the Hell's Angels and Mongrel MC groups band together and heading to Seattle to fuck up the rioters and Anti-FAkes. As far as I know this has never happened before, these are two rival groups not known for being 'kind n gentle'.

I want to see how destructive these pussies are going be when a hells angel stands there..

Maybe this should go on in every state.................
    I for one am sick of the senseless destruction and pure waste..............
    In 3 months time highwayswe will need repair and there will be no money to fix the highways and bridges.........
    Because we spent so much with this bullshit............

Let the truth be known

For those doubting Anti-FAkes existence:

ANTIFA, USA - Home | Facebook

AntiFa of Ohio - Home | Facebook

just like the jihads did they are using ALL social media platforms to: spread the word .. chat... plan.

there are anti-fa sites in every state.. sometimes MULTIPLE orgs within that state. CA has a good number along with OR & WA.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

just like the jihads did they are using ALL social media platforms to: spread the word .. chat... plan.

there are anti-fa sites in every state.. sometimes MULTIPLE orgs within that state. CA has a good number along with OR & WA.

Come on El Guapo, Facebook is your proof that Antifa s a potent force in America. That is the best you can do?

YouTube

The same Facebook that was easily manipulated by the Russian and Chinese in the last election.

I think there is a plethora of fake news about Antifa building up its capabilities so that President Trump and right wing News has something to stir up its base before the election.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 06-14-2020 at 11:11 PM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Nobody says it doesn't exist, but people not brainwashed by donny boy know it is smaller and less organised than the fake news lets on