Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    What BIG word are you TRYING to use exsictent?
    I can't find it via GOOGLE! Let the truth be knownLet the truth be known

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Don't get too cocky Phil. You recently used the word "apposed" twice in one post and didn't even know squirrels and beavers are both rodents.
    Last edited by copier addict; 06-15-2020 at 01:10 AM.

Trump's unsteady ramp walk raises new health questions

As US President Donald Trump turns 74 on Sunday, an incident a day earlier in which he appeared unsteady on his feet has revived questions about his health as he heads into a grueling re-election campaign.

Scrutiny of a president's health is always intense, and Trump has generally appeared vigorous for his age. Results of a routine physical released early this month showed he was overweight -- 244 pounds (110 kilograms) -- but with otherwise normal test results.

But his appearance Saturday at the US military academy in West Point, New York raised new questions about apparent signs of unsteadiness, balance problems and trouble enunciating certain words.

Since Trump has regularly mocked the health and acuity of his presumptive election opponent, Democrat Joe Biden -- who is three years his senior -- the question of physical fitness could weigh heavily in the campaign ahead.

After a widely circulated video on Saturday showed Trump walking tentatively and unsteadily down a long ramp after delivering a commencement speech at West Point, he took to Twitter to issue an explanation.

"The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery," Trump said.

"The last thing I was going to do is 'fall' for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!"

Reporters at the scene said the weather was dry and the ramp not particularly steep.

But Trump also appeared to have trouble Saturday lifting a glass of water to his lips -- beginning the gesture with his right hand but then raising his left hand apparently to help.

And, not for the first time, he seemed to mispronounce a number of names of well-known Americans, including those of army generals Ulysses S. Grant and Douglas MacArthur.

His West Point performance was not the first time Trump's health has been questioned, particularly by his avowed political critics, whose speculation has run the gamut from early dementia to a minor stroke.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    As of right now that is currently thought to be rumors, but a number of large groups of bikers have been seen traveling north on I5, SR 1, SR 99 and SR 101, usually at night so colors are not easy to spot.

What is known is that ANTIFA decided not to hold a riot in Placerville, CA and instead to run like scared children when the Hell's Angels said they were on the way. Antifa Reportedly Chased Out of Town by Hell's Angels Biker Gang - National File
    Pussies one and all .. typical liberals.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And if you believe that I would love to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge
    You don't own SHIT in the usa so fuck off pussy

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin refuses to disclose recipients of taxpayer-funded coronavirus business loans

Building ramparts of secrecy around a $600 billion-plus coronavirus aid program for small businesses, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin moved from delay to denial in refusing to disclose the recipients of taxpayer-funded loans.

Mnuchin told Congress at a hearing last week that the names of loan recipients and the amounts are "proprietary information." Though he claimed the information is confidential, some lawmakers see the move as an attempt to dodge accountability for how the money is spent.

Businesses struggled to obtain loans in the early weeks of the program, and several hundred publicly traded companies received loans despite their likely ability to get the money from private financial sources. Some big corporations said they would return their loans.

Save better, spend better: Money tips and advice delivered right to your inbox. Sign up here

"Given the many problems with the program, it is imperative American taxpayers know if the money is going where Congress intended – to the truly small and unbanked small business," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Friday. "The administration's resistance to transparency is outrageous and only serves to raise further suspicions about how the funds are being distributed and who is actually benefiting."

High demand for small business loans:Marco Rubio says nonstop demand for small-business rescue program strains capacity

Coronavirus loan fraud:Fake IT business gets slapped with real fraud charges after applying for $1.5M in coronavirus relief

The Small Business Administration – an agency with about 3,200 employees and an annual budget shy of $1 billion – is shouldering the massive relief effort for U.S. small businesses and their employees left reeling by the economic punch of the pandemic. A signature piece of Congress' multitrillion-dollar coronavirus rescue, and touted by President Donald Trump, the unprecedented lending program is intended to help small employers stay afloat and preserve jobs in a cratering economy losing tens of millions of them.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

You don't own SHIT in the usa so fuck off pussy

I certainly own a better vocabulary than you.
    When you and the other amigos get out debated, you always resort to cursing and personal insults. So predictable.

Pussies one and all .. typical liberals.

How does it go Takes one to know one

What a child

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    But you seem okay with organised crime stepping in. Haha
    Hells angels don't give a rat's ass about the protests, they are likely just disrupting their drug sales and human trafficking
    AGAIN you know nothing and PREAN with your lack of what goes on in this country.
    I know bikers who are affiliated and they are 100% AMERICANS and care about our history and will
    put those trying to unseat it in their place.YES they skate the law as many corporations do too.I dont know if you are just that dumb or clouded because all you care about is removing trump..
    At least try to have a bit of truth in your DEM gospel...

Quote Originally Posted by phil b. View Post
    you don't own shit in the usa so fuck off pussy

sent from my sm-g960u using tapatalk
    dont let this wannabe annoy you...

He is just trying to stroke the fire..

And he brings little to the forum...

Probably ged dropout

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump's unsteady ramp walk raises new health questions

As US President Donald Trump turns 74 on Sunday, an incident a day earlier in which he appeared unsteady on his feet has revived questions about his health as he heads into a grueling re-election campaign.

Scrutiny of a president's health is always intense, and Trump has generally appeared vigorous for his age. Results of a routine physical released early this month showed he was overweight -- 244 pounds (110 kilograms) -- but with otherwise normal test results.

But his appearance Saturday at the US military academy in West Point, New York raised new questions about apparent signs of unsteadiness, balance problems and trouble enunciating certain words.

Since Trump has regularly mocked the health and acuity of his presumptive election opponent, Democrat Joe Biden -- who is three years his senior -- the question of physical fitness could weigh heavily in the campaign ahead.

After a widely circulated video on Saturday showed Trump walking tentatively and unsteadily down a long ramp after delivering a commencement speech at West Point, he took to Twitter to issue an explanation.

"The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery," Trump said.

"The last thing I was going to do is 'fall' for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!"

Reporters at the scene said the weather was dry and the ramp not particularly steep.

But Trump also appeared to have trouble Saturday lifting a glass of water to his lips -- beginning the gesture with his right hand but then raising his left hand apparently to help.

And, not for the first time, he seemed to mispronounce a number of names of well-known Americans, including those of army generals Ulysses S. Grant and Douglas MacArthur.

His West Point performance was not the first time Trump's health has been questioned, particularly by his avowed political critics, whose speculation has run the gamut from early dementia to a minor stroke.

WAY TO STEAL THE PLAY BOOK USED ON HILLARY CLINTON IN PREVIOUS ELECTION..
    I didnt think DEMS would figyre such out on their own..
    And at 74 no one is as steady as they were i the 30s...