Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

a video of the 'peaceful protests' outside Lafayette Square that started the church burning.

YouTube

it certainly doesn't look peaceful to me!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    That site's blocking European user's I wonder why.
    Could be using regional codes similar to those used for DVDs and Blu-ray. I know from experience that BBC used them to block US viewers form viewing live streaming of their shows.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Could be using regional codes similar to those used for DVDs and Blu-ray. I know from experience that BBC used them to block US viewers form viewing live streaming of their shows.
    lol you aren't missing much these days.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    lol you aren't missing much these days.
    I have known about DVD regional codes since I was deployed to Iraq in 2005. DVDs sold in the PX were coded for North America. Satellite IP address was from Germany. I found an app that allowed me to spoof my region when viewing DVDs on my laptop.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I have known about DVD regional codes since I was deployed to Iraq in 2005. DVDs sold in the PX were coded for North America. Satellite IP address was from Germany. I found an app that allowed me to spoof my region when viewing DVDs on my laptop.
    Region codes are exploitation of people living in the wealthier countries, Hollywood wants to sell a film worldwide but it cannot charge the same for US as say India as people earn less. Invent a region locked system to prevent export.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Biden Criticizes Trump Over Intelligence on Russian Bounties on U.S. Troops
    The White House denied that President Trump was briefed on the classified assessment, even though his staff has been discussing the matter since March

President TRUMP

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

NJ NAACP Leader Calls For Paterson Mail-In Vote to Be Canceled Amid Corruption Claims – NBC New York

New Jersey State Attorney General Grubir Grewal and Rev. Clayton said the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) will soon be filing a written complaint to Gov. Phil Murphy — who ordered the vote-by-mail only election.

The investigation began after hundreds of mail-in ballots were found bundled together in a mailbox in Paterson. Around 800 votes were not counted because they “were found improperly bundled in mailboxes” and the remaining 2,390 disqualifications were due to signature discrepancies.

Paterson, New Jersey resident Ernest Rucker said his experience this election is an example of the kind of corruption that allegedly took place. Rucker said he never received a ballot but that election records show someone mailed in a ballot in his name.

“We did not receive vote by mail ballots and thus we did not vote,” another resident told NBC New York. “This is corruption. This is fraud.”

In addition to apparent problems with the vote count in Paterson, NBC New York has shown video of ballots left out in building lobbies, of one voter handling many ballots, and reported on postal workers reporting finding hundreds of ballots at a time stuffed in mailboxes in Paterson – and even in a neighboring town, Haledon.

Sooooooo.......anyone still fooled by the DNC saying that there's no chance for fraud by doing mail-in-voting?
    Let's not forget about the Philadelphia and West Virginia Voter Fraud episodes very recently.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    NJ NAACP Leader Calls For Paterson Mail-In Vote to Be Canceled Amid Corruption Claims – NBC New York

New Jersey State Attorney General Grubir Grewal and Rev. Clayton said the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) will soon be filing a written complaint to Gov. Phil Murphy — who ordered the vote-by-mail only election.

The investigation began after hundreds of mail-in ballots were found bundled together in a mailbox in Paterson. Around 800 votes were not counted because they “were found improperly bundled in mailboxes” and the remaining 2,390 disqualifications were due to signature discrepancies.

Paterson, New Jersey resident Ernest Rucker said his experience this election is an example of the kind of corruption that allegedly took place. Rucker said he never received a ballot but that election records show someone mailed in a ballot in his name.

“We did not receive vote by mail ballots and thus we did not vote,” another resident told NBC New York. “This is corruption. This is fraud.”

In addition to apparent problems with the vote count in Paterson, NBC New York has shown video of ballots left out in building lobbies, of one voter handling many ballots, and reported on postal workers reporting finding hundreds of ballots at a time stuffed in mailboxes in Paterson – and even in a neighboring town, Haledon.

Sooooooo.......anyone still fooled by the DNC saying that there's no chance for fraud by doing mail-in-voting?
    Let's not forget about the Philadelphia and West Virginia Voter Fraud episodes very recently.
    Already have an EXCUSE for November

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    EVERYTHING is FINE Vice President Mike Pence has canceled his campaign trips to Arizona and Florida due to concerns over COVID-19 as the states experience spikes in coronavirus cases.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The Lincoln Project run by senior Republican influencers dedicated to seeing President Trump loose the 2020 election effectively use hard hitting Republican style attack ads in a way not commonly published by Democrats.

President Trump keeps on giving them gifts every week to produce topic for new and more damaging ads.
    Holy God. This is the first time I decided to read this part of the forum. At first I was surprised at all of the Ad Hominems, but the amount of fallacious quotes in this thread is impressive by its own right.
    I'm just surprised since most of us deal with electrical mechanical engineering, I figured it's easier for us to see through sensationalist articles, and people trying to appeal to emotion. (Another fallacy).

Even here, giving credence, and quoting "news" companies incapable keeping an objective record. :|

I saw those videos and it's clear (to me) that they are making generalizations (another fallacy).

You know what...

Here.
    List of fallacies - Wikipedia

From now on, let's call out each other out using this list. Maybe it will help with some of you with some of your confirmation bias.

By the way, I'm not necessarily a Trump supporter, I think he's an asshole. A real asshole. Like, I wish he would never speak again. But a lot of the accusations and posts by the media are lies. Even the truth, is buried behind so many logical fallacies that it blows my mind how they have the audacity, the balls to call themselves journalists, when they are activists. :|

But, just my two cents.