Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Mark Levin - Wikipedia

Mark Levin
    marklevinshow.comMark Reed Levin is an American lawyer, author, and radio personality. He is the host of syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show, as well as Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News. Levin worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese.Wikipedia
    Birth name:Mark Reed Levin
    Born:September 21, 1957, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Alma mater:Temple University (BA), Temple Law School (JD)

Let the truth be known

Hey Skynet have you heard this over there?

Around The World

Victims Stabbed to Death After Black Lives Matter Rally in Britain Were ‘Proud’ LGBT Activists

Some friendly fire in Britain.

Two of the three victims stabbed to death in an apparent act of anti-white animus following a Black Lives Matter (BLM) rally in Britain were celebrating “Pride” before their killing, according to a pro-LGBT publication.
    Around The World

Victims Stabbed to Death After Black Lives Matter Rally in Britain Were ‘Proud’ LGBT Activists

Published
    4 days ago on
    Jun 25, 2020
    By
    Shane Trejo

take our poll - story continues below

• RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

Two of the three victims stabbed to death in an apparent act of anti-white animus following a Black Lives Matter (BLM) rally in Britain were celebrating “Pride” before their killing, according to a pro-LGBT publication.
    Homosexuals Joe Ritchie-Bennett, 39, and James Furlong, 36, were stabbed to death following a BLM rally on Saturday at the Forbury Gardens in Reading. Khairi Saadallah, 25, is currently being held as a suspect for the heinous crime.
    “He was the best son, brother, uncle and partner you could wish for. We are thankful for the memories he gave us all,” Furlong’s parents said about their late son. “We will never forget him and he will live in our hearts forever.”

“The family is heartbroken they have lost their brilliant and loving son. This was senseless,” Ritchie-Bennett’s father, Robert, said in a statement.
    Martin Cooper, who leads Reading Pride and once lived the gay lifestyle alongside Ritchie-Bennett and Furlong, bemoaned the loss of his agenda’s faithful.

Around The World

Published
    4 days ago on
    Jun 25, 2020
    By
    Shane Trejo

take our poll - story continues below

• RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

Homosexuals Joe Ritchie-Bennett, 39, and James Furlong, 36, were stabbed to death following a BLM rally on Saturday at the Forbury Gardens in Reading. Khairi Saadallah, 25, is currently being held as a suspect for the heinous crime.
    “He was the best son, brother, uncle and partner you could wish for. We are thankful for the memories he gave us all,” Furlong’s parents said about their late son. “We will never forget him and he will live in our hearts forever.”
    Trending: Judge Refuses to Dismiss Terror Charges Against Young Conservative Who Posted Rifle Pic on Social Media
    “The family is heartbroken they have lost their brilliant and loving son. This was senseless,” Ritchie-Bennett’s father, Robert, said in a statement.
    Martin Cooper, who leads Reading Pride and once lived the gay lifestyle alongside Ritchie-Bennett and Furlong, bemoaned the loss of his agenda’s faithful.
    “Their loss is a tragedy to so many people,” Cooper said, adding that the men were “great supporters” of the local LGBT scene as well as “fun, engaging and a pleasure to be around.”
    Britain has been undergoing a multicultural experiment for years resulting in calamity. Different leftist victimhood groups are feuding with each other because of incongruent values.

Jacksonville, Trump’s New Convention Site, Will Now Require Face Masks
    Republicans moved their national convention to Florida to avoid social distancing measures and masks, but officials in Jacksonville are mandating new precautions as coronavirus infections surge.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Jacksonville, Trump’s New Convention Site, Will Now Require Face Masks
    Republicans moved their national convention to Florida to avoid social distancing measures and masks, but officials in Jacksonville are mandating new precautions as coronavirus infections surge.
    Lol, I don't see the big deal on putting on a face mask. Personally, I HATE the idea of government forcing me to do anything. But seeing as this is for the safety of others, I tolerate it.

I practice civil disobedience when it comes to social distancing because it's unreasonable, and in many situations, frankly it's impossible, but I wear a mask at minimum. I don't get why this is so hard for people to do. :\

Even if Corona is blown out or proportion, masks have become a symbol of unity. We help each other not get sick, I don't see the draw back. But, that's just me.
    Last edited by JLSam; 06-29-2020 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Removed the word Karen, while not technically an ad hominem, still close to one.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post
    Lol, I don't see the big deal on putting on a face mask. Personally, I HATE the idea of government forcing me to do anything. But seeing as this is for the safety of others, I tolerate it.

I practice civil disobedience when it comes to social distancing because it's unreasonable, and in many situations, frankly it's impossible, but I wear a mask at minimum. I don't get why this is so hard for people to do. :\

Even if Corona is blown out or proportion, masks have become a symbol of unity. We help each other not get sick, I don't see the draw back. But, that's just me.
    Mainly because the masks do NOT filter out the COVID virus.
    The virus measures
    .125 microns...the N95 masks only blocks
    .300 microns. The disposable maks even less.
    When any mask gets wet it becomes less effective.
    They are just a symbol of obedience and an acceptance of fear & control.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Don't hate me Slim, but that article is also sensationalist.

Nothing new there. No one told Trump or VP, no proof given. Intelligence (John Ratcliffe) denies telling Trump about the bounty (John gives no proof), even the Taliban denies the bounty (No source).

Best thing about that article is this statement:
    "And it’s disgusting how you continue to politicize intelligence. You clearly don’t understand how raw intel gets verified. Leaks of partial information to reporters from anonymous sources is dangerous because people like you manipulate it for political gain."

But even then, explain the process of verification? Why was it decided not to be credible? I would ask Ratcliffe "You say you didn't brief Trump on this plot, can you prove that you didn't?". These "journalists" are not asking the right questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    The virus measures

I agree! Believe me, I carry "don't thread on me" in my heart. But I argue, and I appeal to humanity as a symbol of courtesy for the other to wear a mask.

I know masks are... not very effective. But it isn't about being effective. It's about social awareness, and social change. Ideally, I would love for us to be like Japan. If you have a sniffle, you would wear a mask.
    And people will know that it is done out of courtesy.

In the US, it was hard to do so before. I welcome the societal and change of culture when it comes to masks. I hate that it's forced, but my hope is that when this is all said an done, we will be able to wear them in peace without HR
    going down your throat about staying home over a sniffle.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    That site's blocking European user's I wonder why.
    Pay a small amount per month ( $2.00) and subscribe to a VPN secure service provider.
    You can shop secure online; view world wide Netflix, browse all websites with country blocks installed.
    Handy for the above example.

Try to go hardware VPN. Then use double network layering with VPN encryption software on top of that again.
    You will still get knock-knock disconnection of your VPN from hackers trying to root-base all your firmware devices,but VPN can be set to auto connect to go around the knock...

Do what I do and have two separate network systems. One offline system and one dirty online network. You must have self discipline and format all USB devices or use disposable CDs between your online and offline "WiFi disabled" networks. The connections must only go from your online system to you offline network and then throw the CD in the bin. Offline systems dont require security patch updates or very rarely...?

A little practice an it becomes second nature...

Hint: An online laptop beside your offline workstation works well.

HTH
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ˇ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    The virus measures

The virus travels with droplets of water that DO get stopped by the mask.
    A mask is not a political symbol. it is a safety measure.
    It doesn't make you more of a man/woman if you refuse to wear a mask.
    Just as doesn't make someone less if they choose to wear a mask.