Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Again you are ignoring the fact that MOST that tested POSITIVE were asymptomatic.. in other words.. not communicable..
    Again the increase in tests means MORE positive results.
    You are beating a dead horse.
    Look at the states where new cases are coming from.. dem run and they had "PROTESTS" that turned destructive.
    Even here in NC the cities that had an upturn in reported cases had the protests.
    Simple logic.. I'm sorry I know that escapes your level of reasoning.
    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Really ? Protests are the cause of increasing COVID19? NUTS That's your new spin
    Good luck selling that BS
    Guess you forget Florida and Texas is run by Republicans the party that doesn't believe in Science
    Last edited by bsm2; 07-04-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

they have gone off the deep end...

Disney Introduces Openly Satanic Kid's Show

Keely Sharp

July 3, 2020

What is up with Disney? Is it not bad enough that there are subliminal messages and occult symbolism in their films? Now the Disney Television Animation is airing a series that promotes demons and witchcraft.
    Disney describes the show, The Owl House, as follows: “The series follows self-assured teenage girl Luz, who discovers a portal to another realm where humans are not well-liked, and she must disguise herself in order to fit in at witch school.”

Israel News reports:
    Luz, the main character is a 14-year-old Dominican-American teenager. Her mentor, Eda the Owl Lady, is the most powerful witch on the isles and a wanted criminal for selling magical items to humans. King is a demon warrior and Eda’s roommate
    The evil nemesis in the story is a character named Warden Wrath who wears a plague doctor mask. Wrath keeps his enemies in a prison called the Conformatorium for the crime of being different from everyone else. The setting for the demon realm is on the Boiling Isles which is the decaying corpse of a titan.
    If the elements sound a bit too creepy for a Disney production, even Newsweek noted that the dark-side is familiar turf for them.

“From Pinnochio’s nightmarish equine transformations on Pleasure Island to the clown with the tearaway face from the Nightmare Before Christmas, Disney animation has never been afraid to express a spooky side. The latest Disney channel original series, The Owl House, continues that trend for a modern audience with a demonic twist," the news outlet wrote.
    Nonetheless, Terrace did have to convince the Disney people to venture into decidedly un-Disney territory.
    “I am always trying to push them to go a little bit darker and weirder because I find that stuff fun,” Terrace said. “There is sometimes a concern with family networks for what is considered family-friendly…because Disney is such a big company that in certain corners, they say that maybe they don’t want to take those risks,” Hirsch said. “Walt Disney took those risks, and that’s why we are sitting in this building. You have to remind yourself that Disney is the full spectrum of emotions, creatures and scary things.”

The Newsweek article noted that the writers’ room for the show was “full of books on witchcraft, witches and spells to take inspiration from.”
    An article about the production in LA Times noted that Terrace took inspiration from Hieronymus Bosch and other artists she encountered while learning in Catholic school.
    Hieronymus Bosch was a Dutch/Netherlandish painter in the 15th-century whose work contains fantastic illustrations of religious concepts and narratives. Critics argue that Bosch’s art was inspired by his heretical beliefs. His paintings, most notably his most famous Garden of Earthly Delights, depict nudity, people in the act of sinning, and demons.
    I don't know about you, but that is certainly not something I would allow in my house! It's hard enough keeping the demons and evil out of our lives with how the world is. Why you would invite them into your lives and into you children's minds is beyond me.

Florida reports more than 10,000 new coronavirus cases; Vice President Mike Pence says state is in ‘a much better place’
    Florida no longer has a coronavirus curve. It has a line that points straight up.

On Thursday, the state announced a record 10,109 new cases. New York — long considered a comparison point to Florida — hasn’t had a day with more than 10,000 cases since late April.

It also announced 68 new deaths, one of which was an 11-year-old boy in Miami-Dade, the youngest victim of the virus in the state to date

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

"The straight up line" will now be used in media for the new corona cases instead of "curve line" just to emphasize how 'bad' is the reality. This is now used in other countries.

New lock down measures are about to be implemented by the looks of it.
    Defects are simple, our mind is complicated

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re. Rioting
    I listern to NYPD radio channel last night for a period, I never heard about any shootings..
    There was a brick thrown through someones window... A few people upset...

Monitor the radio channels for youself an work out what is media fact an what is fiction based stats. Stats are sensationalized and manipulated with percentage ratios. People attach themselves to the problem with ooooh's an aaahh's. Never do people say to themselves is this real or false. Say to yourself am I being sheep herded by a media shepherd (anchor news reader) to believe in some agenda or narrative...

Understanding by using a math approach to a problem.
    It's very important to hear/gather both sides of a story (union) to determine the center line (intersection set) of facts to determine what is fiction. Every item outside the intersection set of both stories is probably fiction. Use occums razor.

In a word, use an equal amount of "discernment".
    One night?
    Ever think it might have been a slow one?
    Do you listen to one precinct?
    What areas does your channels cover?
    Phil B. "The Dentist"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    More BS make crap up FACTS OH BOY

Poor Trump it's NEVER HIS FAULT

It's a Miracle it will just disappear.
    U.S. Surpasses Global Record For New COVID-19 Cases Recorded In A Day
    Are you aware that the U.S. is also the third most populous country in the world? Yesterday the US had 134.441 new cases per million in population while Brazil had 165.259 new cases per million in population. Get your head out in the air and start to learn the truth. Source for my numbers is Worldometer. Coronavirus Update (Live): 3,136,508 Cases and 217,813 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

"About Worldometer

Worldometer manually analyzes, validates, and aggregates data from thousands of sources in real time and provides global COVID-19 live statistics for a wide audience of caring people around the world.

Our data is also trusted and used by the UK Government, Johns Hopkins CSSE, the Government of Thailand, the Government of Vietnam, the Government of Pakistan, Financial Times, The New York Times, Business Insider, BBC, and many others.

Over the past 15 years, our statistics have been requested by, and provided to Oxford University Press, Wiley, Pearson, CERN, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), The Atlantic, BBC, Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology, Science Museum of Virginia, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Kaspersky, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Amazon Alexa, Google Translate, the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20), the U2 concert, and many others.

Worldometer is cited as a source in over 10,000 published books and in more than 6,000 professional journal articles and was voted as one of the best free reference websites by the American Library Association (ALA), the oldest and largest library association in the world."

Now I have provided the source for my data and information about them. Where is your source or as usual do you not believe n facts.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Are you aware that the U.S. is also the third most populous country in the world? Yesterday the US had 134.441 new cases per million in population while Brazil had 165.259 new cases per million in population. Get your head out in the air and start to learn the truth. Source for my numbers is Worldometer. Coronavirus Update (Live): 3,136,508 Cases and 217,813 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

"About Worldometer

Worldometer manually analyzes, validates, and aggregates data from thousands of sources in real time and provides global COVID-19 live statistics for a wide audience of caring people around the world.

Our data is also trusted and used by the UK Government, Johns Hopkins CSSE, the Government of Thailand, the Government of Vietnam, the Government of Pakistan, Financial Times, The New York Times, Business Insider, BBC, and many others.

Over the past 15 years, our statistics have been requested by, and provided to Oxford University Press, Wiley, Pearson, CERN, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), The Atlantic, BBC, Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology, Science Museum of Virginia, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Kaspersky, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Amazon Alexa, Google Translate, the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20), the U2 concert, and many others.

Worldometer is cited as a source in over 10,000 published books and in more than 6,000 professional journal articles and was voted as one of the best free reference websites by the American Library Association (ALA), the oldest and largest library association in the world."

Now I have provided the source for my data and information about them. Where is your source or as usual do you not believe n facts.

It seems a bit strange to be proud that your covid numbers appear to suck less if you use per capita

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

"About Worldometer

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob
    Considering when it occurred you should actually be pointing your finger at BLM and ANTIFA. New rise in new cases are inside the incubation window following the protests/riots. The majority of the participants were not wearing masks and not properly distancing.

More BS make crap up FACTS OH BOY

Poor Trump it's NEVER HIS FAULT

It's a Miracle it will just disappear.
    U.S. Surpasses Global Record For New COVID-19 Cases Recorded In A Day

Try Google next time

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Tech Giants, and other World Players indicated in USA Court Case...

Bit of light reading, its 87 pages....

htttps://www.docdroid.net/GXnohZC/govuscourtscasd66035330-pdf

gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf | DocDroid

Proving the case might take a while...
    Addendum.....

I'm still researching the above USA court case for a balanced perspective on both sides of the story.
    I've found the company's website. They have a video series about AI being used an various other scenerios.

htttps://theaiorganization.com/ai-videos/

AI Videos - THE AI ORGANIZATION

We are copier Technician's who are watching technology advancements each an every day. How far advanced is hidden corporate technology ? Who watches and regulates technology industries over the entire world populous?
    How does the world citzen become aware of positive or negative advances in technology?

Answer: I believe we the people have to become aware an be our own technology regulators, to ensure safe guards for all generations of the worlds children.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Addendum.....

I'm still researching the above USA court case for a balanced perspective on both sides of the story.
    Its a nut case conspiracy theory.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.