Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    How much money does a person who never owned slaves owe to a person who never picked cotton?
    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Why are you so threatened?
    It was a quote found on youtube, I knew it would trigger some lefty.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

It was a quote found on youtube, I knew it would trigger some lefty.
    Haha. It is cute that you actually think you triggered me.
    By the way, you didn't answer my question

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And the protests were run by Democrats. Those protesters were ignoring suggestions to wear masks and were not practicing social distancing. Those are the 2 primary causes of the spread of SARS-CoV-2.

Here we go AGAIN Oh Boy more CONSPIRACY theories
    Good luck selling that BS
    Yep Florida ,Texas and Arizona a Hot bed of UNMASKED Protesters Hilarious
    Last edited by bsm2; 07-07-2020 at 07:55 AM.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Haha. It is cute that you actually think you triggered me.
    By the way, you didn't answer my question
    What question?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

How much money does a person who never owned slaves owe to a person who never picked cotton?

This

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Even if these were his "own words" and not something from youtube, let me explain.
    We're "threatened" because we're White, and are somehow seen as racist/prejudice/bigoted just based on that skin color now (isn't that racist?).
    We're "threatened" because suddenly it's become terrible to be a proud American (who happens to be White).
    We're "threatened" because Blacks are calling for our heads for something we were never personally part of.
    We're "threatened" because Blacks and liberals want "reparations" for something that happened 155 years ago! (ain't happenin').
    We're "threatened" because our children are seeing our nation get destroyed, and are being indoctrinated, by an increasingly liberal education system, into thinking THEY are also racist somehow, and will eventually grow up in a world where they are seen as "the enemy".
    We're "threatened" because now it's suddenly racist to have ANY pride in being WHITE. You can have Muslim pride/ Gay Pride/ Black Pride (or Power.....depends on who's speaking)/ Jewish Pride/ Latino Pride/ Prides of all Kinds.............Except "White" or "American Pride"........Because that would make you a terrible Racist. SMFH
    WE'RE THREATENED BECAUSE WE DIDN'T DO A FUCKIN' THING, BUT ALL THE BLAME SOMEHOW FALLS ON US! Tell me how that's fair?!?!?

Down here we are ALL AMERICANS, I could give a fuck less about somebody's skin color. I have friends in all shades. But the difference between them and a lot of other people in this country is the fact that THEY LOVE AMERICA. Friends from Mexico, Canada, England, India...all say the same thing "They love it here", and just like me, don't judge anyone by their skin, but they do judge people when they say "I hate America", it's very "Un-American" for someone in America to say. Those friends that came from other countries would gladly see people like that leave this country (me too).
    In some countries, like China and some middle eastern regions, it's a death sentence (or at the least a hefty prison stay) to speak badly about a leader or the country he is leader of. Let that sink in.
    We're Free enough over here that we can say whatever the fuck we want (well...maybe not so much anymore), and not be persecuted for it. FREEDOM is a wonderful thing.
    Ask the slaves that were freed over a 150 years ago......well,wait......that was so long ago that they've all passed, hence the quote from Skynet - "How much money does a person who never owned slaves owe to a person who never picked cotton?"
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Even if these were his "own words" and not something from youtube, let me explain.
    We're "threatened" because we're White, and are somehow seen as racist/prejudice/bigoted just based on that skin color now (isn't that racist?).
    We're "threatened" because suddenly it's become terrible to be a proud American (who happens to be White).
    We're "threatened" because Blacks are calling for our heads for something we were never personally part of.
    We're "threatened" because Blacks and liberals want "reparations" for something that happened 155 years ago! (ain't happenin').
    We're "threatened" because our children are seeing our nation get destroyed, and are being indoctrinated, by an increasingly liberal education system, into thinking THEY are also racist somehow, and will eventually grow up in a world where they are seen as "the enemy".
    We're "threatened" because now it's suddenly racist to have ANY pride in being WHITE. You can have Muslim pride/ Gay Pride/ Black Pride (or Power.....depends on who's speaking)/ Jewish Pride/ Latino Pride/ Prides of all Kinds.............Except "White" or "American Pride"........Because that would make you a terrible Racist. SMFH
    WE'RE THREATENED BECAUSE WE DIDN'T DO A FUCKIN' THING, BUT ALL THE BLAME SOMEHOW FALLS ON US! Tell me how that's fair?!?!?

Down here we are ALL AMERICANS, I could give a fuck less about somebody's skin color. I have friends in all shades. But the difference between them and a lot of other people in this country is the fact that THEY LOVE AMERICA. Friends from Mexico, Canada, England, India...all say the same thing "They love it here", and just like me, don't judge anyone by their skin, but they do judge people when they say "I hate America", it's very "Un-American" for someone in America to say. Those friends that came from other countries would gladly see people like that leave this country (me too).
    In some countries, like China and some middle eastern regions, it's a death sentence (or at the least a hefty prison stay) to speak badly about a leader or the country he is leader of. Let that sink in.
    We're Free enough over here that we can say whatever the fuck we want (well...maybe not so much anymore), and not be persecuted for it. FREEDOM is a wonderful thing.
    Ask the slaves that were freed over a 150 years ago......well,wait......that was so long ago that they've all passed, hence the quote from Skynet - "How much money does a person who never owned slaves owe to a person who never picked cotton?"

BRAVO HEAR HEAR!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

So, you are threatened because another group of people are requesting the same privileges as you? And I don't mean financial privileges. I am talking about the privilege of not having to worry about being killed simply because they got pulled over for a broken tail light. The privilege of not getting stopped and harassed just because they are walking down the street. etc
    Giving them these privileges doesn't take anything from you, there is enough to go around.