Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It seems you did. Cool.

And the problem is it isn't a few bad apples. It is a tree full of bad apples.
    In most groups.. yes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    And that is just the tip of the iceberg! My father and his sisters attended in a prominent Catholic school back in the early 50's...boy, do I have some stories.
    I also "attended" totally voluntary tho.
    (I had the hots for a girl there) their school was 1/4 mile away and I had a very 'flexible ' schedule so to speak.
    The nuns were TOUGH... the the priest was tougher

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

U.S. Commander Says No American Deaths Linked To Russia Bounty Killing Scheme | The Daily Wire

A top United States military official says that a plot by Moscow to pay Taliban insurgents to kill American soldiers and others has not resulted in any American deaths.
    Marine Gen. Frank McKenzie, who heads U.S. Central Command, confirmed the existence of intelligence that indicates Russia offered to pay the Taliban, a Middle East terror group, to kill U.S. military members. The U.S. officer said that the plot has not been connected with any U.S. casualties, however.

Wow, how can this be? Weren't we all told by the media and news that Soldiers died?
    Guess they were wrong again. Figures.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    U.S. Commander Says No American Deaths Linked To Russia Bounty Killing Scheme | The Daily Wire

A top United States military official says that a plot by Moscow to pay Taliban insurgents to kill American soldiers and others has not resulted in any American deaths.
    Marine Gen. Frank McKenzie, who heads U.S. Central Command, confirmed the existence of intelligence that indicates Russia offered to pay the Taliban, a Middle East terror group, to kill U.S. military members. The U.S. officer said that the plot has not been connected with any U.S. casualties, however.

Wow, how can this be? Weren't we all told by the media and news that Soldiers died?
    Guess they were wrong again. Figures.
    Oh Boy the Daily Wire
    Fake stuff always makes it into the Presidents Daily Briefing lol

RIGHT BIAS. BINGO
    These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Cool Re: Let the truth be known

Proof that CNN is CAPABLE of good reporting.

A California security guard was charged with murder after fighting with a customer over face mask rules - CNN

[(CNN)A security guard at a Southern California market is charged with murder after allegedly fighting with a customer who wasn't wearing a face mask.

Umeir Corniche Hawkins shot 50-year-old Jerry Lewis on July 5, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said.

Prosecutors say the two men began arguing when Lewis entered the market without wearing a face mask. Lewis then left the market but when he returned the two fought again and Hawkins fatally shot him as he walked away, prosecutors said.
    A statewide order was issued by California's governor last month requiring people to wear face coverings while entering most indoor settings to prevent spread of coronavirus. Across the US, face coverings have become a point of fiery debate, with parts of the population refusing to wear them while others plead that masks could save lives.

As more mandates requiring face masks go into effect throughout the country, store employees have often been tasked with the tall order of enforcing those rules and are often times greeted with harsh responses. In May, a Michigan security guard was fatally shot after telling a customer to wear a state-mandated face mask. Another guard, this time in California, walked away from a fight with customers with a broken arm after they refused to wear face masks in a Target store.
    Hawkins is now charged with murder and possession of a handgun by a felon. His wife, Sabrina Carter, also is charged with one count of possession of a handgun by a felon. The couple was convicted in 2013 for assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury. Attorneys for Hawkins and Carter did not immediately respond to CNN requests for comment

The two pleaded not guilty to the charges Wednesday. Hawkins is being held on $1 million bail and faces 50 years to life in prison if convicted. Carter's bail was set at $35,000. She faces up to three years in prison.

They are scheduled to return to court on July 10.]

Look at that! No SPECULATION. No fallacies, or opinions mixed with obscure facts. No platitudes or moralisms. Fantastic. Straight news, without emotional appeal or jargon.
    Good job CNN.
    *Slow clap*

See? For those of you posting LINKS without understanding how REPORTING SHOULD BE, it's POSSIBLE to be a journalist, without being an activist. I believe that FOX would of put some "But black on black crime! Wahhh!" crap. See man?
    I'm just shook bro's. I'm shook.

All fax, no printers.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post
    Proof that CNN is CAPABLE of good reporting.

A California security guard was charged with murder after fighting with a customer over face mask rules - CNN

[(CNN)A security guard at a Southern California market is charged with murder after allegedly fighting with a customer who wasn't wearing a face mask.

Umeir Corniche Hawkins shot 50-year-old Jerry Lewis on July 5, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said.

Prosecutors say the two men began arguing when Lewis entered the market without wearing a face mask. Lewis then left the market but when he returned the two fought again and Hawkins fatally shot him as he walked away, prosecutors said.
    A statewide order was issued by California's governor last month requiring people to wear face coverings while entering most indoor settings to prevent spread of coronavirus. Across the US, face coverings have become a point of fiery debate, with parts of the population refusing to wear them while others plead that masks could save lives.

As more mandates requiring face masks go into effect throughout the country, store employees have often been tasked with the tall order of enforcing those rules and are often times greeted with harsh responses. In May, a Michigan security guard was fatally shot after telling a customer to wear a state-mandated face mask. Another guard, this time in California, walked away from a fight with customers with a broken arm after they refused to wear face masks in a Target store.
    Hawkins is now charged with murder and possession of a handgun by a felon. His wife, Sabrina Carter, also is charged with one count of possession of a handgun by a felon. The couple was convicted in 2013 for assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury. Attorneys for Hawkins and Carter did not immediately respond to CNN requests for comment

The two pleaded not guilty to the charges Wednesday. Hawkins is being held on $1 million bail and faces 50 years to life in prison if convicted. Carter's bail was set at $35,000. She faces up to three years in prison.

They are scheduled to return to court on July 10.]

Look at that! No SPECULATION. No fallacies, or opinions mixed with obscure facts. No platitudes or moralisms. Fantastic. Straight news, without emotional appeal or jargon.
    Good job CNN.
    *Slow clap*

See? For those of you posting LINKS without understanding how REPORTING SHOULD BE, it's POSSIBLE to be a journalist, without being an activist. I believe that FOX would of put some "But black on black crime! Wahhh!" crap. See man?
    I'm just shook bro's. I'm shook.

All fax, no printers.
    Even a broken clock is correct twice a day!