Re: Let the truth be known

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Planet Fitness to require members and guests to wear masks in clubs at all times
    Planet Fitness employees are currently required to wear masks, Planet Fitness policies say. Members and guests who forget a mask will be provided with one.
    That should be interesting, wearing a mask that restricts your oxygen intake when you need it the most. "Sniff...sniff, what is that I smell?"...."oh, it's a lawsuit". Just a thought.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    That should be interesting, wearing a mask that restricts your oxygen intake when you need it the most. "Sniff...sniff, what is that I smell?"...."oh, it's a lawsuit". Just a thought.
    there ARE lawsuits being filed everyday against Governors.. Mayors.. local turds for putting mandates in their states to wear the stupid masks that don't do shit.

also they are being filed against businesses for harassing shoppers that AREN'T wearing masks due to medical problems.

should be a fun shitshow to watch in the upcoming months.

not ALL Americans are sheep and we are fighting back.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    there ARE lawsuits being filed everyday against Governors.. Mayors.. local turds for putting mandates in their states to wear the stupid masks that don't do shit.

also they are being filed against businesses for harassing shoppers that AREN'T wearing masks due to medical problems.

How to get a paycheck, these days. 1) workout at a fitness gym that requires masks. Run on the treadmill till you get dizzy, pass out and fall. Let's see who will my attorney sue, 1) the fitness club 2) the maker of the equipment that skinned me up, etc. Gosh, the pain and anguish of such a horrible event forced upon me! I now suffer anxiety of face masks which means I can't mentally function everyday since this tragedy, the sight of face masks stricken me with anxiety so I can't even hold a job anymore!! Also, my new fear of the public gym!! Oh, the pain and anguish all caused by the gym!! My life is totally destroyed because I was forced to wear my mask while working out!! Common sense told me something is wrong with this, but the gym forced me to wear it! Times are tough with over 40 million unemployed, everyone needs a payday, maybe it is time to "cash in"?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

It's Officially Confirmed your an Idiot

Wear a Mask Be a HERO just like President Trump it's Patriotic

How to get a paycheck, these days. 1) workout at a fitness gym that requires masks. Run on the treadmill till you get dizzy, pass out and fall. Let's see who will my attorney sue, 1) the fitness club 2) the maker of the equipment that skinned me up, etc. Gosh, the pain and anguish of such a horrible event forced upon me! I now suffer anxiety of face masks which means I can't mentally function everyday since this tragedy, the sight of face masks stricken me with anxiety so I can't even hold a job anymore!! Also, my new fear of the public gym!! Oh, the pain and anguish all caused by the gym!! My life is totally destroyed because I was forced to wear my mask while working out!! Common sense told me something is wrong with this, but the gym forced me to wear it! Times are tough with over 40 million unemployed, everyone needs a payday, maybe it is time to "cash in"?
    White House pushes to slash expanded jobless benefits despite rises in unemployment, coronavirus
    Republicans have pushed to cut the expanded unemployment benefit in coming legislation because they claim it discourages people from working.

Let the truth be known

Sorry dude, I never had an anxiety attack in 63yrs. That's something that you younger folks suffer from. ( or mentally unstable people) Even tho Gov. Pooper made a non-enforceable edict only the sheep here wear them why? Because my town is so small and set aside from big towns/cities, no virus in my county except for down near Ft Bragg there is really no need. I hate Raleigh with a passion so I haven't been there in 2years. As for work people bring their printers to me except for a few that requested me to travel to them. And with a 99% survival rate, I don't know ANYONE who has/had it.
    But you do you I'll do it my way.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let the truth be known

It's Officially Confirmed your an Idiot

Wear a Mask Be a HERO just like President Trump it's Patriotic
    I'm not the one with a love for stupid YouTube videos and CNN.
    What I posted is not opinion it's fact sorry your lip sided 'news' doesnt tell you that... but that's what propaganda is all about lies deceit controll.
    Look at Germany circa 1939 they had the same type 'news'.

You be a wimp in your non effective masks... not me.

Let the truth be known

White House pushes to slash expanded jobless benefits despite rises in unemployment, coronavirus
    Republicans have pushed to cut the expanded unemployment benefit in coming legislation because they claim it discourages people from working.
    They want limited benefits due to the down ward turn... but be a sheep the BLM love sheep for dindin.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Defiant Frontline doctors media announcement:
    Covid known to be curable for 15 years.

Video length 48:59
    htttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9yKtoYxd5Q&feature=youtu.be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9yKto...ature=youtu.be
    YouTube has taken it down. Still available in North America on BitChute. Might also still be on Breitbart New.