Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post

and the stupid head of police in nyc stated they will be random check by a number,ie 8th car,not out of state plates in nyc or other...
    They dont want to come off as if they are PROFILING.............SO FUCKING STUPID...AND THEY WILL TRY NOT TO CAUSE MORE TRAFFIC DELAYS......YEAH HOW???????????
    IT S LIKE AN UNDERCOVER COP AT A POSSIBLE HEROIN HOUSE TOLD JUST IGNORE THE JUNKY WITH TRACK MARKS AND STOP EVERY 10 TH RANDOM PERSON TO CK.............

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Well this thread seems to be a gold mine of "stable geniuses"....lol
    Wasn't Dan Bolgnaboy in a couple of Subway commercials; I wonder if he knows Jared ?

I find it ironic that those claiming to be the most patriotic and woke are the same abdicating the ban of another members free speech. Well that's not very American now is it?

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    and the stupid head of police in nyc stated they will be random check by a number,ie 8th car,not out of state plates in nyc or other...
    They dont want to come off as if they are PROFILING.............SO FUCKING STUPID...AND THEY WILL TRY NOT TO CAUSE MORE TRAFFIC DELAYS......YEAH HOW???????????
    IT S LIKE AN UNDERCOVER COP AT A POSSIBLE HEROIN HOUSE TOLD JUST IGNORE THE JUNKY WITH TRACK MARKS AND STOP EVERY 10 TH RANDOM PERSON TO CK.............
    If you are pulled over for a corona virus checkpoint, you legally have the right to refuse to answer any questions, you do not even have to roll your window down. You can state that you do not answer any questions, ask them " am I being detained?" Then reply to the officer "am I free to leave?" 99% of the time they will not detain you, because it is illegal and a BIG constitutional violation also, they can and will be sued for detaining you "illegally". We the citizens of the USA are protected against illegal search, seizure and detainment. I have a family member who is a successful attorney and he always reminds us that we are protected by the constitution, "keep your mouth shut, and politely and respectfully refuse to answer any questions until your attorney can answer them, but always be respectful and mindful to the officer, etc. Do not try to explain your way out because by doing so you could implicate yourself, remember, the police officer is not your friend and has heard every lie and excuse in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    If you are pulled over for a corona virus checkpoint, you legally have the right to refuse to answer any questions, you do not even have to roll your window down. You can state that you do not answer any questions, ask them " am I being detained?" Then reply to the officer "am I free to leave?" 99% of the time they will not detain you, because it is illegal and a BIG constitutional violation also, they can and will be sued for detaining you "illegally". We the citizens of the USA are protected against illegal search, seizure and detainment. I have a family member who is a successful attorney and he always reminds us that we are protected by the constitution, "keep your mouth shut, and politely and respectfully refuse to answer any questions until your attorney can answer them, but always be respectful and mindful to the officer, etc. Do not try to explain your way out because by doing so you could implicate yourself, remember, the police officer is not your friend and has heard every lie and excuse in the book.

the same shit happened after 911..
    I use to have commercial plates and even had the address near where the world trade went down on my truck..Easy to see ...
    They set up random checkpoints on BWAY just after city hall and parking down here is a bear,so i would have to drive to find a parking spot..
    The cops would signal me over and ask me stupid shit,,what are you? trying to find a parking spot..
    Why are you down here?
    i repairs office equipment and have account downtown and my office>>see the address on side of truck..
    Do you have company ID? NO I DONT NEED THAT.
    POLITE but dude look at my truck there are copier parts and supplies all over and i am white born in nyc male and not a minority that might look like Jihad....
    It was so stupid,,,,,,,,,,,you tolerate it to a point.........

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Biden Says Black People Are Not As Diverse As Hispanics

Speaking with NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro in an interview that aired at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists, Biden was pressed on whether or not he would “re-engage” with Cuba as president. For some inexplicable reason, Biden used the moment to compare Hispanics with black Americans on the subject of diversity.
    "What you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things," Biden said.

You have been blocked

Let's not forget a couple of other past blunders, with the first example happening as recently as a couple of days ago:

When asked about taking a cognitive test (which he bragged about "taking tests often") -
    “No I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man,” he said.

“That’s like saying, ‘You—before you got on this program did you take a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?'” he added, directing the question to African American interviewer Errol Barnett of CBS News.

while talking with a popular African American radio host Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club." -
    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

When talking to a crowd in Iowa in August 2019 -
    “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”

Most of the liberal news networks haven't said a thing about this, and have just brushed off these episodes as "innocent" slip-ups.
    Can you imagine if his last name was Trump and not biden?? We'd still be hearing about last years gaffe if that were the case!!

#NoChanceforJoe
    #Dementia
    #WhereAmI?

Omertà

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Biden Says Black People Are Not As Diverse As Hispanics

Speaking with NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro in an interview that aired at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists, Biden was pressed on whether or not he would “re-engage” with Cuba as president. For some inexplicable reason, Biden used the moment to compare Hispanics with black Americans on the subject of diversity.
    "What you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things," Biden said.

You have been blocked

Let's not forget a couple of other past blunders, with the first example happening as recently as a couple of days ago:

When asked about taking a cognitive test (which he bragged about "taking tests often") -
    “No I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man,” he said.

“That’s like saying, ‘You—before you got on this program did you take a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?'” he added, directing the question to African American interviewer Errol Barnett of CBS News.

while talking with a popular African American radio host Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club." -
    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

When talking to a crowd in Iowa in August 2019 -
    “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”

Most of the liberal news networks haven't said a thing about this, and have just brushed off these episodes as "innocent" slip-ups.
    Can you imagine if his last name was Trump and not biden?? We'd still be hearing about last years gaffe if that were the case!!

#NoChanceforJoe
    #Dementia
    #WhereAmI?

#JustSayNoToJimCrowJoe

Let the truth be known

Facebook takes down troll farm posing as Black support for Trump

Tick TOCK 89 days