Re: Let the truth be known

With string of attacks on doctors and experts, Trump takes aim at science: ANALYSIS
    Trump says the coronavirus is "going away." Scientists warn it's not.

Trump coronavirus comments run afoul of Twitter, FacebookPresident Donald Trump falsely claimed that children are “almost immune” from COVID-19 amid the coronavirus pandemic.Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images, FILE
    With the novel coronavirus pandemic impossible to ignore out of existence, President Donald Trump has found a new foil -- in science.

The union of concerned scientists has documented 11 times across nine federal agencies when it says the Trump administration's attacks on science have directly undermined the federal government's response to the crisis, including the stalling of Centers of Disease Control and Prevention guidance and changing COVID-19 data collection services to be housed under the Department of Health and Human Services instead of the CDC.

MORE: Transparency questions after hospitals directed to report COVID data to HHS, not CDC

It cites more than 150 attacks on science by the Trump administration since he took office from rolling back climate change safeguards to altering scientific content on federal websites.

"This is not normal. This is an egregious pattern of ignoring, sidelining, and censoring the voices of scientists and their research," wrote the organization's research analyst Anita Desikan in a blogpost Monday. "By shifting policymaking away from science-based decisionmaking, the Trump administration is prioritizing political concerns at the expense of all our health and safety."

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

try to not repeat yourself all the time............You speal is getting old.....try some new info......

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Biden Says Black People Are Not As Diverse As Hispanics

Speaking with NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro in an interview that aired at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists, Biden was pressed on whether or not he would “re-engage” with Cuba as president. For some inexplicable reason, Biden used the moment to compare Hispanics with black Americans on the subject of diversity.
    "What you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things," Biden said.

You have been blocked

Let's not forget a couple of other past blunders, with the first example happening as recently as a couple of days ago:

When asked about taking a cognitive test (which he bragged about "taking tests often") -
    “No I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man,” he said.

“That’s like saying, ‘You—before you got on this program did you take a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?'” he added, directing the question to African American interviewer Errol Barnett of CBS News.

while talking with a popular African American radio host Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club." -
    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

When talking to a crowd in Iowa in August 2019 -
    “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,”

Most of the liberal news networks haven't said a thing about this, and have just brushed off these episodes as "innocent" slip-ups.
    Can you imagine if his last name was Trump and not biden?? We'd still be hearing about last years gaffe if that were the case!!

#NoChanceforJoe
    #Dementia
    #WhereAmI?

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Joe Biden didn't even make it a full day before slipping up again!!
    After defending his prior statement that blacks aren't as diverse as latinos, he launched into some bizarre remarks about how Latinos come from all over the world “unlike African-American communities,” as if there are not black Americans from Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, the UK, etc.
    He just can't help himself.
    Senility has it's grip on him!
    How can anyone support this guy!?!?

#Biden-TheQuickerSnifferUpper
    #BidenAintGettinTheBlackVote
    #KeepHidingInTheBasementJoe
    Omertà

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

These random stops are illegal and unconstitutional. If you are stopped do not answer any questions, invoke your 5th amendment rights!! Police State 2020....totally unconstitutional. Let me get this straight...you are trying to stop the spread of Covid, but you are putting police officers out to harass me, pull me over and get right in my face, to ask me where I am traveling? Such good use of tax payers money, meanwhile while the police are profiling drivers instead of protecting citizens from street thugs!
    It's only going to get worse, people...wake up and invoke your 5th amendment rights before the crooks on Capitol Hill take that away from you!!
    Last edited by copiertec; 08-07-2020 at 09:51 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Over 223K Mail-In Ballots Bounced as ‘Undeliverable’ in Recent Primary Election in Major US City

If you support universal (or near-universal) mail-in balloting for the 2020 election, you also have to believe we can get it right (or right enough) the first time, even though mail-in balloting on that level has never been tried before.
    You also then have to explain away why, in Clark County, Nevada, universal mail-in balloting resulted in one out of every six ballots being “undeliverable” in a recent primary.
    According to the Public Interest Legal Foundation, a conservative election integrity watchdog legal firm, over 223,000 ballots bounced because the addresses were incorrect or outdated.

This, PILF said in a news release, was 17 percent of all ballots in Clark County — by far the most populous county in the state of Nevada, comprised of Las Vegas and the immediate metro area.
    “Unlike Washoe County and others, Clark County (Las Vegas metro) opted to send actual mail ballots to every registered voter on file for the June 2020 Primary election,” the organization said. “The figures released by the Clark County Election Department to the Foundation outline the risks of the forthcoming all-mail election for Nevada purely from cost and process error standpoints.

“Prior to the election, county officials testified that an all-county mailing would be needlessly expensive and result in significant amounts of ballots sent to wrong or outdated addresses, given that ‘inactive’ registrants would be included in the bulk mailings. They projected an expense of $184,738 to send to inactive registrants with an expectation that at least 90% would bounce back undeliverable in the mail.”
    Of the 1,325,934 ballots sent out, 223,469 were undeliverable. This is even more staggering when you consider 305,008 ballots were accepted and returned. Running the numb
    “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered,” Clark County spokesman Dan Kulin told The Washington Free Beacon.
    “If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”

Let’s put this into some more context, though, as PILF did using data from U.S. Election Assistance Commission Surveys.
    In the 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018 general elections, the state of Nevada saw 5,863 mail-in ballots returned undeliverable.

That’s not an average. That’s combined.

“These numbers show how vote by mail fails. New proponents of mail balloting don’t often understand how it actually works,” PILF President J. Christian Adams said in the news release.
    “States like Oregon and Washington spent many years building their mail voting systems and are notably aggressive with voter list maintenance efforts,” Adams said. “Pride in their own systems does not somehow transfer across state lines. Nevada, New York, and others are not and will not be ready for November.”

PILF communications director Logan Churchwell said the elections department in Clark County told the County Commission that sending out a ballot to every voter who was officially registered was “a costly exercise of sending mail to addresses that were sure to bounce any parcel.”
    It was done anyway, and here we are.

I KNOW THE POSTAL CARRIERS IN MY AREA ARE -= ALWAYS =- DELIVERING MY MAIL TO A WRONG ADDRESS 1 MILE UP THE MAIN ROAD FROM MY HOUSE... HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO DELIVER THINGS LIKE A
    NATIONAL ELECTION BALLOT ON TIME AND TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS?
    NOT TO MENTION THEY HAVE BEEN BLEEDING MONEY FOR DECADES !!!!

Canada to impose tariffs on $2.7 billion in U.S. goods after Trump reignites trade feud

No problem in Florida to deliver and receive
    mail in ballot Just ask TRUMP

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN FLORIDA????????????

A drunken man attacked a Lyft driver in Florida over his plastic partition to protect himself from COVID-19, putting the man in a chokehold from the backseat, wild video shows.

'Drunk' Lyft rider put driver in chokehold over COVID-19 barrier

Florida man spits on boy in restaurant, says ‘you now have coronavirus

Florida man spits on boy and says, 'You now have coronavirus'

/