Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

I won't need to do anything but quote your stupidity here... I'll let the rest of the community here see how shallow your brain is... MANY people live in alternate cities around major metropolitan areas, and when referring to their city they live in, use the metro city's name... Since you lack any real acumen, I'll just let the community feel sorry for you and CLEARLY allow them to see who you are, so that while you continue to #TROLL these rant forums with your SPEW, they'll know who you are...

to quote some famous line - "You just Can't Fix Stupid"...

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Congratulations dumbASS you live in Virginia NOT DC
    Try google it really works
    and Google maps
    I live in Florida a suburb of Washington DC

Still Waiting

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

When people look back through your spew, here's what they'll find.. You COPY and PASTE a LOT!!! Another CLEAR VALIDATION that someone is just trolling and spitting spew on this page.. You know bud, I own a business and my clients earned my time.. You don't... Keep living in that fantasy world... But keep your CANCER to yourself.. REAL AMERICANS don't want to listen to your garbage.....

Here's the real deal.. When you can actually formulate the concept of what you're talking about, in your own words, with some depth of TRUTH applied, then we will debate. Until then, you're just a simpleton trying to stain an electronic page... smh

The REALITIES of the COVID-19 case are CLEAR! It started in America under Dr. Fauci! Look it up! When deemed an "unethical experiment by America" money was donated by: Bill and Linda Gates Foundation, Clinton Foundation and a non-profit owned by George Soros to move to Wuhan Labs and continue.... According to Dr. Fauci, it was to study the natural and unnatural progressions of the virus and try to get ahead of it. Yet not an OUNCE of evidence in the studies material or lab observational writings seem to validate that... Instead, it looks like most of the documentation, which can be found, supports that it was being utilized, researched as a possible BIO weapon... Period!

Of course, as time goes forward, and Judicial Watch wins the lawsuits that allow them to have more access to the actual documentation available here in America where this virus project started, we'll get the real facts!!!

But for now, what we do know is, it was started under President Obama's watch, with Hillary Clinton as the Secretary of State, and Dr Fauci was director of NIAID....

Here is some more information for those who actually like FACTS! This won't be for bsm2, he lacks the interest or intellect to actually RESEARCH this....

The actual PROGRAM which has brought us COVID-19, started here in America - "it was a grant given to NIH which actually totaled $3.4 million and was awarded to EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S.-based research group that was studying the risk of future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. However, they went OFF-SCRIPT and started manipulating the virus, attempting to artificially ADVANCE IT, and that is when the project was closed down, deemed "unethical" by other scientific groups in America... This FORCED Dr. Fauci to find other suitable places to continue it's progression... That's when EcoHealth worked with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator approved by the State Department and NIH... The lab received $600,000 in grant money from the above mentioned foundations..... Last, MEDIA, thinking it was being CLEVER, sent out a fake photo showing Obama in what was said to be a Wuhan Lab... They did that to throw people off the trail....

What REALLY happened was the photo is still EVIDENCE which people can look up!! President Obama said he did not know ANYTHING about the experiments Dr. Fauci was undertaking at NIH in retrospect to the coronavirus bat study.. Yet, CLEARLY the photo shows him there discussing that EXACT subject matter with Dr. Fauci and the local staff at NIH!(One of my clients)!!

So, if you REALLY want to continue living LIES, by all means! Keep doing so! But if you want the TRUTH, you now have enough evidence above to start seeking it out!!

Here you go buddy
    debate the Facts I'll be waiting

The Trump Pandemic
    A blow-by-blow account of how the president killed thousands of Americans.

Trump never prepared for a pandemic. For years, he had multiple warnings—briefings, reports, simulations, intelligence assessments—that a crisis such as this one was likely and that the government wasn’t ready for it. In April, he admitted that he was informed of the risks: “I always knew that pandemics are one of the worst things that could happen.” But when the virus arrived, the federal government was still ill-equipped to deal with it. According to Trump, “We had no ventilators. We had no testing. We had nothing.”

But when you stand back and look at the full extent of his role in the catastrophe, it’s amazing how lucky we were. For three years, we survived the most ruthless, reckless, dishonest president in American history. Then our luck ran out.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

bsm2, here's the deal bud... You THINK you win an argument because you just continue to diatribe and post.... That just validates you're a simpleton! This will be my last post. Continue to SPEW! You've been clearly shown up and although you won't see it, others will... FACTS matter, not repetitive copy paste slogans!

GET A LIFE!!

Still Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post
    bsm2, here's the deal bud... You THINK you win an argument because you just continue to diatribe and post.... That just validates you're a simpleton! This will be my last post. Continue to SPEW! You've been clearly shown up and although you won't see it, others will... FACTS matter, not repetitive copy paste slogans!

GET A LIFE!!
    Still Waiting
    For information on Of Facts but NOTHING

HOME POLITICS
    Trump defended his golfing trips as needed 'exercise' before claiming he spends less time on the course than Obama, despite counts that say otherwise

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post
    I won't need to do anything but quote your stupidity here... I'll let the rest of the community here see how shallow your brain is... MANY people live in alternate cities around major metropolitan areas, and when referring to their city they live in, use the metro city's name... Since you lack any real acumen, I'll just let the community feel sorry for you and CLEARLY allow them to see who you are, so that while you continue to #TROLL these rant forums with your SPEW, they'll know who you are...

to quote some famous line - "You just Can't Fix Stupid"...
    brother as you have stated ( so well IMHO ) he is not capable of rational thought. He only takes what CNN/MSNBCpms/NYT to heart "and the rest be damned" .

his TDS is media fueled, as so many of the people in America are. We here in Let the Truth .... really just iggy him for the most part. I wonder if he acts this way at home, if so I feel sorry for them.

Unfortunately the "anything goes " clause is IMHO gives him ( in his feeble shrunken mind ) the right to call people names and slander their name. I never called into question his loyalty to this country... not even the point he claims to have been in the military. He is a sick little man and for the most part is ignored by most.

If you go back you will see SalesServiceGuy and copier addict used to comment here,, but have since refrained from that due in part to his nonsensical rants.

I too used to live in the DC 'burbs but left there before it got totally out of hand (1975).. been back...won't revisit again.