Re: Let the truth be known

Yep Stupid gets Fixed Jan 2021
    BIDEN 2020

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post
    bsm2, here's the deal bud... You THINK you win an argument because you just continue to diatribe and post.... That just validates you're a simpleton! This will be my last post. Continue to SPEW! You've been clearly shown up and although you won't see it, others will... FACTS matter, not repetitive copy paste slogans!

GET A LIFE!!
    he lives by the alinksy rule " tell a lie LOUD enough and often enough people will believe it to be true" (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    he lives by the alinksy rule " tell a lie LOUD enough and often enough people will believe it to be true" (paraphrased)
    So true in your Trump World of illusion

8 Years for President Biden TICK TOCK

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    BS article written by Republicans
    nice try

NO Voting Fraud in countless study
    Vote-by-mail experiment reveals potential problems within postal voting system ahead of November election - CBS News

CBS did their own investigation into Mail-in voting, and it had disastrous results.

A week after initial ballots were sent, most ballots appeared to be missing from the P.O. box.

"I don't see anything back there for you," a postal worker told Dokoupil when he received the mail. "That's all I have back there right now."
    After asking for a manager and explaining the situation to them, the votes were found.
    "They had them somewhere else," the postal worker said.
    Then, another problem — missorted mail.

Out of the initial batch mailed a week earlier, 97 out of 100 votes had arrived. Three simulated persons, or 3% of voters, were effectively disenfranchised by mail by giving their ballots a week to arrive. In a close election, 3% could be pivotal.

Four days after mailing the second batch of mock ballots, 21% of the votes hadn't arrived.

"I'm scared that it might get lost in the mail," potential voter Kim Tucker said. "I just want to make sure that my vote is submitted, like, I see that it's submitted, that it actually counts."

Another person, Shannon Zebley, said she "never" trusted the postal service and has "absolutely" had things lost in the mail in the past.

"I just don't trust the mail," yet another person, Laura Okechukwu said simply.

After nearly 15,000 votes arrived late in Philadelphia's June primary, Deeley, who helps oversee elections, said voters are right to be wary.

"I can guarantee that I'm gonna get you your ballot, and if I get it back in time, it's gonna be counted," she said. "But I have no way of guaranteeing what happens in the postal service."
    Omertà

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Vote-by-mail experiment reveals potential problems within postal voting system ahead of November election - CBS News

CBS did their own investigation into Mail-in voting, and it had disastrous results.

A week after initial ballots were sent, most ballots appeared to be missing from the P.O. box.

"I don't see anything back there for you," a postal worker told Dokoupil when he received the mail. "That's all I have back there right now."
    After asking for a manager and explaining the situation to them, the votes were found.
    "They had them somewhere else," the postal worker said.
    Then, another problem — missorted mail.

Out of the initial batch mailed a week earlier, 97 out of 100 votes had arrived. Three simulated persons, or 3% of voters, were effectively disenfranchised by mail by giving their ballots a week to arrive. In a close election, 3% could be pivotal.

Four days after mailing the second batch of mock ballots, 21% of the votes hadn't arrived.

"I'm scared that it might get lost in the mail," potential voter Kim Tucker said. "I just want to make sure that my vote is submitted, like, I see that it's submitted, that it actually counts."

Another person, Shannon Zebley, said she "never" trusted the postal service and has "absolutely" had things lost in the mail in the past.

"I just don't trust the mail," yet another person, Laura Okechukwu said simply.

After nearly 15,000 votes arrived late in Philadelphia's June primary, Deeley, who helps oversee elections, said voters are right to be wary.

"I can guarantee that I'm gonna get you your ballot, and if I get it back in time, it's gonna be counted," she said. "But I have no way of guaranteeing what happens in the postal service."
    Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

Let the truth be known

Trump's claims of massive voter fraud are baseless, election integrity panel member says Try Google it really worksThere's no proof to support President Donald Trump's repeated claims of widespread voter fraud during the 2016 election, according to a member of the disbanded commission set up to examine abuse at the ballot box.

Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap, who sat on the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, wrote Friday that a review of documents shows the panel's evidence of voter fraud is "glaringly empty."

Donald Trump's voter fraud claim untrue, election official says

The U.S. has had 143 criminal convictions for absentee-ballot fraud (or .0006% of the total vote) over the past 20 years.
    Case Closed on to the next conspiracy theory