Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

You guys still have a popcorn supply available? I'm starting to run low again!
    With this revelation, it leads me to believe that others are going to start falling here pretty quickly.

BREAKING

BREAKING: Ex-FBI Lawyer To Plead Guilty In Durham Criminal Investigation For Allegedly Falsifying Evidence | The Daily Wire

A former FBI lawyer will reportedly plead guilty to falsifying a document that FBI officials used to renew FISA warrants that were used to surveil the Trump campaign in 2016.
    The New York Times reported that the lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, “who was assigned to the Russia investigation, plans to admit that he altered an email from the C.I.A. that investigators relied on to seek renewed court permission in 2017 for a secret wiretap on the former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
    Omertà

I got my popcorn
    Judge orders Trump campaign to produce evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    I am not even talking about voter fraud. I am saying I dont trust the post office. Even recently I read about a huge stash of mail that was found because the mailman didnt want to do his job. It would probably take months to come up with results of the election. And even then the results will be in question.

Here's a question, and this isn't just for Hansen88, would the results still be in question if donny boy won? Or only if he lost?
    Last edited by copier addict; 08-14-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Here's a question, and this isn't just for Hansen88, would the results still be in question of donny boy won? Or only if he lost?
    I would question the margin he wins by. Its just like the first time around when they were worried Trump was gonna question the election if he lost. And then it was the russians helping hillary,Obama said it is crazy to think that the russia wouls have anything to do with our election, or that they could do anything even if they wanted to. Then Trump wins and it now its because the russians.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I have zero trust in the post office. I constantly get neighbors mail,they get mine,Other things never show up. Almost always when I order something online the free shipping is from the post office. I pay to have ups deliver. Post office has screwed up deliveries so many times. Or pay for priorty shipping and it finally gets to me a week and a half later. I have no doubt if there was widespread mail in voting it will be majorly screwed up. No matter who won I would not trust the results.
    This is exactly what Russian influence in the 2020 election is trying to create. False widespread belief that the Post office cannot do its job thereby creating mistrust in the election results.

Today President Obama publicly accused President trump of trying to "kneecap" and "starve" the Post Office in a dastardly attempt to boost his chances of re-election in Nov.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I would question the margin he wins by. Its just like the first time around when they were worried Trump was gonna question the election if he lost. And then it was the russians helping hillary,Obama said it is crazy to think that the russia wouls have anything to do with our election, or that they could do anything even if they wanted to. Then Trump wins and it now its because the russians.

That was more of a redirection than an answer.
    I wasn't really asking about whether Russia helped donny or hillary.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    This is exactly what Russian influence in the 2020 election is trying to create. False widespread belief that the Post office cannot do its job thereby creating mistrust in the election results.
    I or most honest Americans dont need the russians to tell me to distrust the postal service. I know by experiance. Maybe if UPS ran the election I would have more confidence.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I or most honest Americans dont need the russians to tell me to distrust the postal service. I know by experiance. Maybe if UPS ran the election I would have more confidence.

USPS Delivery Problems Adding to Suppression of Mail Ballot Votes

But in this pandemic year when so many normal business operations are being disrupted or delayed, problems with slow or unsuccessful mail delivery are not so isolated. Combined with skyrocketing demand for voting-by-mail opportunities in much of the country, along with less-than-competent election administration, that has meant that a significant number of intended ballots did not get cast or counted in 2020 primaries, as NPR reported earlier this week:
    An NPR analysis has found that in the primary elections held so far this year, at least 65,000 absentee or mail-in ballots have been rejected because they arrived past the deadline, often through no fault of the voter.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Young voters love Trump’s COVID plan … when told it’s Biden’s

• Campus Reform recently asked young Americans about President Donald Trump’s recent executive orders aimed at helping struggling Americans during the pandemic.
    • Most were surprised to hear about Trump’s efforts, but admitted that overall he was helping Americans.

Campus Reform recently asked young Americans about President Donald Trump’s recent executive orders to suspend student loan payments and cut payroll taxes, which were aimed at helping struggling Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.
    Most were surprised to hear about Trump’s efforts. Even though most people Campus Reform spoke with were not Trump supporters, many admitted he was helping Americans.

“I mean, I’m not really all about President Trump, but, the part of funding schools to giving us money while in this crisis, in this whole pandemic, it did help,” one student said while referencing the CARES Act.
    “It’s shocking in a way because, like, I also don’t like him, so it’s shocking that he did that,” another person added. “And I think it does change kind of my view on what he’s done throughout the pandemic.”
    Campus Reform also asked people if they feel Trump is trying to help Americans during the pandemic.

“I know with these measures, it does seem like he wants to help,” one person said.
    “What he did recently was good for us,” one student added. “I mean…we’re struggling students and a lot of people, it’s not just us.”
    “Definitely he’s trying to help,” another individual said. “I think he’s trying to help.”

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    I got my popcorn
    Judge orders Trump campaign to produce evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania
    Won’t be hard to do!
    Even your beloved CNN reported back in 2016 about mail-in voter fraud possibly helping Trump!
    Sucks when the tables are turned.
    Omertà