1. #4521
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,526
    Rep Power
    220

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let's follow your logic. You say that BLM is mostly peaceful. You say that the police are racist and target black people. There are millions of interactions with cops and minorities every day. The vast majority are just fine. Yet, LeBron James and folks like you say that police are HUNTING black men in the street. Yes, LeBron said cops are hunting black people.

    BLM - Not violent.

    Police - They target black people for violence and murder.

    Got it.
    there are more whites and hispanics killed by cops every year as opposed to blacks.

    there are more blacks killed by blacks every year as opposed to cops killing blacks.

    but they are they ONLY ones rioting .... tells me something is wrong with the black population .. maybe because the have been kept down but their political leaders... the fact that there are fewer two parent homes than there were 20 years ago in the black communities. The Moral fabric of our society has gone to hell, hence the failing black communities. How come there are many black kids that came from the "hood" that made a success of their lives when they only had one parent around? It's because those single parents WORKED hard.. believed in God and Country.. and whooped their kids when they got out of line!

    I have never Burned Looted Murdered.. I didn't have that 'plush' of a life. Anything but the clothes on my back I EARNED when I was young. I didn't listen to people telling me " You can't do that" because that made me more focused ON DOING IT!!!

    Life is NOT 'free ride' and for the people that worked .. earned .. sweated to get what they have APPRECIATE what they have even more. MOST young people have been handed things all their lives... didn't have to pay any retribution when they fucked up... Mommy n Daddy just "fixed" the problem. The ONE AND ONLY time I got arrested ( speeding/evading ) I had to stay in jail over night.. pay my OWN fines.. Did my own community service hours.. and when dad picked me up at 0900 from the jail, he had parked the car at the FURTHEST parking space from the jail door, everytime I took a step I got his shoe in my ass. Oh yeah.. I also had to buy a new HP uniform because the cop got out of his car slipped ..fell ... tore his shirt n pants.

    But it was a fun race.... and I crossed the line before my buddy did.

  2. #4522
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,526
    Rep Power
    220

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    +1
    there are member of Congress that want to have NetFlix testify before them on this exact subject. The loonie left is fighting FOR the movie to remain up for viewing.

    This is the moral decay in our society I am always talking about .

  3. #4523
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,694
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    there are member of Congress that want to have NetFlix testify before them on this exact subject. The loonie left is fighting FOR the movie to remain up for viewing.

    This is the moral decay in our society I am always talking about .
    If you take a look at the like-dislike ratio of the original video it's apparent that most normal people dislike it too.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  4. #4524
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,526
    Rep Power
    220

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    If you take a look at the like-dislike ratio of the original video it's apparent that most normal people dislike it too.
    I don't look at ratings of movies I find to be offensive ... and for ME this movie pushes the limit of that envelope .

  5. #4525
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Mark my words:

    Hollywood is trying to normalize sexual relations with young girls. They will gain support from democrats and they'll introduce legislation to make it legal. They're a bunch of sickos.

  6. #4526
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,059
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Let the truth be known

    images.jpeg

    Case Closed

  7. #4527
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,093
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Reading Required Understanding Your Problem

    Defund the PoliceĒ claim itís not actually about defunding the police, CBS reported, itís about ďa reallocation of some money from law enforcement to other services that could help the community.Ē
    It serves the same purpose, however, as the Austin city council voted to cut $150 million in funding to the APD and redirect most of the money to social services and elsewhere in the government.
    Austin Mayor Steve Adler has said he looked to Denver, Colorado, as a model for police reforms. In Denver, mental health professionals are sent to non-violent 911 calls.


    As far as the City of St Petersburg it's completely BS
    Daily Wire News is BS but that what you get from Phil.
    Even though the Amigos are fully aware that "defunding" does NOT mean "disbanding" they prefer to push the rightist agenda of panic. Apparently it accomplishes more with that specific base of people.

  8. #4528
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    images.jpeg

    Case Closed
    Liberals already passed laws that allow a person with a dick to use the girl's bathroom. Yall a bunch of creeps.

  9. #4529
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,093
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Mark my words:

    Hollywood is trying to normalize sexual relations with young girls. They will gain support from democrats and they'll introduce legislation to make it legal. They're a bunch of sickos.
    Oh, and don't forget the red shoes and the baby eating and the demon sperm. Bad, bad people. LOL!!!!

  10. #4530
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Oh, and don't forget the red shoes and the baby eating and the demon sperm. Bad, bad people. LOL!!!!
    You already support allowing a person with a penis to use the little girl's room. You need to puff your chest out and own this shit like a good little liberal.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here