Re: Let the truth be known

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Kamala, Newsom Take Photo-Op Where CA Home Burned Up. Owner’s Family Blasts: We Can’t Even Go There. You’re Trespassing.

They really have a lot of nerve ... and they caused it.

On Tuesday, Democratic vice-presidential candidate Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) joined the governor of her home state, Gavin Newsom, to create a photo-op to push their climate change agenda. The photo was taken on the property of an Auberry, California, family. The homeowner’s grown children said they had not been allowed to visit their home as it was under an evacuation order and added that Harris and Newsom had not gotten permission to be on their property when they took the photos.
    Climate change is real. pic.twitter.com/iy1uuRpyQr
    — Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) September 15, 2020

Spent time surveying a burn site with @GavinNewsom in an area that has been devastated by the recent wildfires in California. I’m incredibly grateful for the courage of our brave firefighters and those who have come near and far to help those fleeing the destruction. pic.twitter.com/EHSUPgkOsl
    — Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) September 15, 2020

The homeowner’s son, Trampas Patten, excoriated Harris and Newsom on Facebook, writing:
    For the friends of mine that don’t recognize the fireplace in the background, that is what is left of my parents house! What has me really frustrated right now is the fact that these two politicians used my parents loss for a photo opportunity to push their political agenda! Political party wouldn’t have made a difference in this moment. Decent human beings that have character and class, wouldn’t air someone else’s misfortune on national television! Think about this when you go to the polls in a few weeks to vote. Look at this picture closely, imagine it is what is left of your hard work, hopes, dreams, place of sanctuary. Do you want this kind of leadership, using you and your loss for political gain?!
    For the record, my parents haven’t even been let back in yet themselves, to sort through what is left of their lives, but these two felt the need to go traipsing around my parents property without permission. I guess those property taxes my parents pay allow politicians to do this! Private property doesn’t exist in California anymore!
    His sister Bailee, stated, “When we saw those photos, it was – there aren’t words, because it’s like, we haven’t even seen our house. We haven’t seen our property. There is no house, we haven’t even seen our property … This isn’t just devastation, this is our lives. This is where we grew up, these are our memories. And to not have that – to feel so helpless – and I guess that’s what we’ve all been thinking, is that we were so helpless. Because we weren’t there, we haven’t gotten to deal with our loss. Instead, we’re having to watch it play out on social media and news,” FOX26 News reported.

She added on Facebook:
    Dear Governor Newsom you don’t know me but I’m one of your CA citizens. That truck you are standing by is my dads work truck. He has had that thing for as long as I can remember. That land with all the rubble your standing next too, that’s my house I grew up in. You never got my parents permission to go on our property, nor did you ask if we needed help. What you did do is take my families loss and parade it all over social media and news networks to push your agenda. That agenda can wait, right now you should be caring about the families of this state. Thankfully this community is #mountainstrong and we will thrive.
    Patten concluded, “We’re survivors. We’re gonna get through this, but the whole community has lost. And to just take a picture of one loss, it’s not enough.”
    “Senator Harris’s Communications Director, when asked for a statement, told FOX26 News Reporter Marie Edinger over the phone, ‘I’m not going to have anything about that,’ and declined to comment further,” FOX26 News added.

It's not climate change that caused those fires... if they had cleared out the dead undergrowth, the Anti-FAKE member wouldn't have had anything to BURN!

Stupid management is the cause for the majority of problems in these dem run states.

Let the truth be known

Lindsey Graham Announces September 30 as 'Day of Reckoning' for James Comey

In less than two weeks, the long-awaited grilling of former FBI Director James Comey will take place, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham said Wednesday.
    The South Carolina Republican made the announcement regarding Comey’s Sept. 30 appearance during an interview Wednesday on the Fox News show “Hannity.”
    In 2016, the Obama-era FBI launched its Crossfire Hurricane to determine if the Trump campaign colluded and coordinated with Russia.

The investigation ultimately led to the probe of former special counsel Robert Mueller, which determined there was no collusion.
    Since then, Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz has found that the Crossfire Hurricane probe was riddled with misconduct.
    “The day of reckoning is upon us when it comes to Crossfire Hurricane,” Graham said on “Hannity.”

Lindsey Graham announces James Comey will testify before Judiciary Committee - YouTube

“James Comey has agreed to appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee on September the 30th, without a subpoena. I appreciate Mr. Comey coming before the committee,” he added.
    “He will be respectfully treated, but asked hard questions.”

Graham said others, including former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, could appear before the committee as well.
    “We’re negotiating with McCabe, Mr. McCabe. We’re hoping to get him without a subpoena, time will tell,” he said.
    “Mueller has declined the invitation of the committee to appear to explain his report after the Horowitz report. He says he doesn’t have enough time.”

During the segment, Hannity asked if Graham would accept the rejection from Mueller, and mockingly referred to the allegation that Mueller probe members unintentionally “wiped” their phones.
    “It sounds fishy as hell,” Graham said. “We’re going to ask the people who did the erasing, but I’m going to ask the Department of Justice and the inspector general to look at this.”

Graham said the hearing is part of his commitment to help the American people understand the full scope and depth of the investigation into Trump’s campaign.
    “We’re getting to the bottom of what happened,” he said.

“We’ve invited Strzok to come — he’s selling a book,” Graham said, referring to former FBI agent Peter Strzok, who played a lead role in the probe and whose anti-Trump biases later came to light. “We will see if Mr. Strzok will come without a subpoena.
    “But I look forward to this hearing, I think it will be important to the American people.”
    In an August Fox interview, Graham said having Comey appear was essential because “everybody is throwing Comey under the bus,” RealClearPolitics reported.
    He said Obama-era Justice Department officials were “running away from Crossfire Hurricane. They’re dumping it all on Comey.”
    “Eventually, I’m going to call Comey in and ask him, how could you keep signing warrant applications against Carter Page in April and June of 2017, when your agency knew in January and March of 2017 the dossier was a bunch of garbage?” Graham said, referring to a dossier of discredited claims about Trump that many within the FBI knew was likely full of false information when it was used to secure permission for surveillance of Page.

Let the truth be known

If SleepyJoe can do it .. we ALL can vote at the polls!

Joe Biden Just Voted in Person, Why Can't the Rest of America?

The left is still clinging to the story that the only way to prevent poor souls from contracting the coronavirus at the polls in November is mail-in voting.
    Like everything else that spews forth from the left, it is a lie that they themselves don’t even believe.
    On Monday, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden emerged from his underground bunker to cast his ballot in the Delaware Democratic primary.
    The left has tried to sell the American people on the necessity of universal mail-in balloting despite the clear risk of fraud, ballot harvesting, mailing errors, counting errors and myriad other problems that come along with the format.

“Vote, vote, vote,” he said, according to the Washington Examiner.

“That’s my message.”

Biden spoke to reporters as he exited the New Castle County Board of Elections. He said he was there to vote for Delaware Democratic Sen. Chris Coons, whom he called a “great, great senator,” possibly because he propped Biden up after allegations of sexual assault on a female former staffer surfaced in April.
    The former vice president also took a shot at his rival President Donald Trump, implying that he would try to prevent all votes from being counted, which is usually an accusation meant to deflect from the president’s valid concerns about mail-in voting (Democrats seem to be laying the groundwork in case they lose).
    Then the 77-year-old had a “senior moment” when the reporter pressed him about voting a day early.
    “Because I’m going to be in — where am I tomorrow? I’m in–?” Biden asked, looking around for his handlers.
    “We’re traveling,” wife Jill Biden piped in before another staffer reminded him it was Florida.
    So it appears the elderly candidate, who can scarcely remember where he is let alone where he’s going, is not troubled by in-person voting despite the fact that he’s in the higher-risk population that the mailed ballots are ostensibly meant to protect.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has warned older adults about contracting COVID-19, with eight out of ten coronavirus deaths occurring among patients 65 years and over.
    But apparently Biden is willing to take that risk when there’s the chance of a photo-op.

“Did you see where Joe Biden — as Weak, Tired, and Sleepy as he is, went to a Polling Place today in Delaware (of course!) to VOTE!?” Trump tweeted Monday, pointing out the contradiction. “If Biden can do it, any American can do it!”
    Did you see where Joe Biden — as Weak, Tired, and Sleepy as he is, went to a Polling Place today in Delaware (of course!) to VOTE!? If Biden can do it, any American can do it!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 15, 2020

But is it fair to use the candidate’s own voting preference as the basis for national policy? Well, Biden seemed to think it was back in July.
    “Let me be clear: If vote-by-mail is good enough for Donald Trump and his administration, then it’s good enough for all of us,” Biden tweeted July 22 with the president’s tweets about possible corruption spliced with a montage of members of his administration who cast mailed ballots.
    Let me be clear: If vote-by-mail is good enough for Donald Trump and his administration, then it’s good enough for all of us. pic.twitter.com/0qQW9ff0eG
    — Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) July 23, 2020

So, it appears Biden was able to vote early and in person without any fear of catching the coronavirus, and he’s already said that what’s good for one politician is good for the nation, so maybe the rest of America can follow suit.
    That should change the tune of Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who has pushed for vote-by-mail as the only way to “save our liberty — the life of our democracy,” as she said back in April.
    Nevertheless, the octogenarian was not afraid of the coronavirus when she got her hair done — maskless and without social distancing — at a salon that was supposed to be closed for the pandemic in her own congressional district last month.
    Of course, the left often make rules for others and not themselves, but in this case, Biden and Pelosi have clearly demonstrated that even those in the high-risk category for the coronavirus can still conduct the business of their lives as usual.

Aren’t the nation’s registered voters entitled to do the same?
    It’s becoming increasingly difficult to see draconian lockdowns and vote-by-mail as motivated by anything more than political expediency as lawmakers flout their own rules or make ridiculous allowances for things like mass rioting while keeping places like restaurants closed indefinitely.

Americans are told to take the coronavirus seriously, but leftist leaders don’t seem to think the same unless they can use it to amass more power or to tinker with voting.
    Biden has demonstrated that moving to vote-by-mail, which is easier to defraud and more difficult to verify, is completely unnecessary — unless fraud and error are exactly what they’re hoping to exploit to win in November.

If it's safe enough for SleepyJoe .. we all can get out and vote without mail-in ballots!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    If SleepyJoe can do it .. we ALL can vote at the polls!

Joe Biden Just Voted in Person, Why Can't the Rest of America?

The left is still clinging to the story that the only way to prevent poor souls from contracting the coronavirus at the polls in November is mail-in voting.
    Like everything else that spews forth from the left, it is a lie that they themselves don’t even believe.
    On Monday, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden emerged from his underground bunker to cast his ballot in the Delaware Democratic primary.
    The left has tried to sell the American people on the necessity of universal mail-in balloting despite the clear risk of fraud, ballot harvesting, mailing errors, counting errors and myriad other problems that come along with the format.

“Vote, vote, vote,” he said, according to the Washington Examiner.

“That’s my message.”

Biden spoke to reporters as he exited the New Castle County Board of Elections. He said he was there to vote for Delaware Democratic Sen. Chris Coons, whom he called a “great, great senator,” possibly because he propped Biden up after allegations of sexual assault on a female former staffer surfaced in April.
    The former vice president also took a shot at his rival President Donald Trump, implying that he would try to prevent all votes from being counted, which is usually an accusation meant to deflect from the president’s valid concerns about mail-in voting (Democrats seem to be laying the groundwork in case they lose).
    Then the 77-year-old had a “senior moment” when the reporter pressed him about voting a day early.
    “Because I’m going to be in — where am I tomorrow? I’m in–?” Biden asked, looking around for his handlers.
    “We’re traveling,” wife Jill Biden piped in before another staffer reminded him it was Florida.
    So it appears the elderly candidate, who can scarcely remember where he is let alone where he’s going, is not troubled by in-person voting despite the fact that he’s in the higher-risk population that the mailed ballots are ostensibly meant to protect.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has warned older adults about contracting COVID-19, with eight out of ten coronavirus deaths occurring among patients 65 years and over.
    But apparently Biden is willing to take that risk when there’s the chance of a photo-op.

“Did you see where Joe Biden — as Weak, Tired, and Sleepy as he is, went to a Polling Place today in Delaware (of course!) to VOTE!?” Trump tweeted Monday, pointing out the contradiction. “If Biden can do it, any American can do it!”
    Did you see where Joe Biden — as Weak, Tired, and Sleepy as he is, went to a Polling Place today in Delaware (of course!) to VOTE!? If Biden can do it, any American can do it!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 15, 2020

But is it fair to use the candidate’s own voting preference as the basis for national policy? Well, Biden seemed to think it was back in July.
    “Let me be clear: If vote-by-mail is good enough for Donald Trump and his administration, then it’s good enough for all of us,” Biden tweeted July 22 with the president’s tweets about possible corruption spliced with a montage of members of his administration who cast mailed ballots.
    Let me be clear: If vote-by-mail is good enough for Donald Trump and his administration, then it’s good enough for all of us. pic.twitter.com/0qQW9ff0eG
    — Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) July 23, 2020

So, it appears Biden was able to vote early and in person without any fear of catching the coronavirus, and he’s already said that what’s good for one politician is good for the nation, so maybe the rest of America can follow suit.
    That should change the tune of Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who has pushed for vote-by-mail as the only way to “save our liberty — the life of our democracy,” as she said back in April.
    Nevertheless, the octogenarian was not afraid of the coronavirus when she got her hair done — maskless and without social distancing — at a salon that was supposed to be closed for the pandemic in her own congressional district last month.
    Of course, the left often make rules for others and not themselves, but in this case, Biden and Pelosi have clearly demonstrated that even those in the high-risk category for the coronavirus can still conduct the business of their lives as usual.

Aren’t the nation’s registered voters entitled to do the same?
    It’s becoming increasingly difficult to see draconian lockdowns and vote-by-mail as motivated by anything more than political expediency as lawmakers flout their own rules or make ridiculous allowances for things like mass rioting while keeping places like restaurants closed indefinitely.

Americans are told to take the coronavirus seriously, but leftist leaders don’t seem to think the same unless they can use it to amass more power or to tinker with voting.
    Biden has demonstrated that moving to vote-by-mail, which is easier to defraud and more difficult to verify, is completely unnecessary — unless fraud and error are exactly what they’re hoping to exploit to win in November.

If it's safe enough for SleepyJoe .. we all can get out and vote without mail-in ballots!

I'm just guessing but I will bet biden was smart enough to wear a mask.

Let the truth be known

Hundreds of Military and Overseas Ballots Downloaded with Mistake on Trump's Line

The office of Democratic Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a vocal proponent of mass mail-in voting who has rejected claims that it can lead to large-scale fraud, was caught this week making an error on absentee ballots that impacted the ballot line of President Donald Trump.
    More than 400 military and overseas ballots were affected, according to The Detroit News.
    The state database from which county clerks download ballots that they later send to voters did not include the name of Vice President Mike Pence on the Republican ballot line for the presidential ticket.

Instead, the state office listed Jeremy Cohen, the Libertarian Party’s nominee for vice president, where Pence’s name should have been.
    The error was caught Tuesday as county clerks downloaded information from the state so that they in turn could mail out ballots or email PDF versions of the ballots to voters who had requested them.

The error occurred within a time frame of about two hours. It has since been fixed.
    “There was a temporary error in the (Qualified Voter File) data that caused some ballots downloaded (Tuesday) to display incorrect ballot information when clerks downloaded the (Qualified Voter File) ballot sent to military and overseas voters. Approximately 400 ballots were downloaded by clerks during this period; we don’t know how many were sent,” Tracy Wimmer, a spokeswoman for Benson, told the Detroit Free Press.

Once the state was alerted that it was sending out bad ballots, it sent an email to county clerks saying that “voters who received the incorrect ballot must be sent a replacement MOVE ballot ASAP.”
    MOVE is a reference to Michigan’s Military and Overseas Empowerment Act, which sets the rules for overseas and military balloting.

Wimmer said voters will not be penalized if they return a flawed ballot.
    “If a voter does happen to return the incorrect ballot instead of the correct ballot, it will still count,” she told The Detroit News. “The clerk will be instructed to duplicate a vote for Trump onto a ballot for Trump/Pence.”
    Wimmer insisted the action was not deliberate. “It was an accidental programmer error, and was fixed within 90 minutes of being identified,” she told the Free Press.

Joel Hondorp, the city clerk in Grand Rapids, called the problem “a little bit of a glitch.”
    “This just threw a wrench in the gearbox,” Joe Riker, the clerk for Brighton Township, added to The Detroit News.
    Michigan had problems with mail-in ballots during its primary elections. More than 10,000 ballots were rejected over flaws, with many of the rejections due to issues with the signature on the ballot, according to WDIV-TV.
    Michigan is considered a vital swing state for Trump, who in 2016 narrowly won the state.

Let the truth be known

Hundreds of Military and Overseas Ballots Downloaded with Mistake on Trump's Line

The office of Democratic Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a vocal proponent of mass mail-in voting who has rejected claims that it can lead to large-scale fraud, was caught this week making an error on absentee ballots that impacted the ballot line of President Donald Trump.
    More than 400 military and overseas ballots were affected, according to The Detroit News.
    The state database from which county clerks download ballots that they later send to voters did not include the name of Vice President Mike Pence on the Republican ballot line for the presidential ticket.

Instead, the state office listed Jeremy Cohen, the Libertarian Party’s nominee for vice president, where Pence’s name should have been.
    The error was caught Tuesday as county clerks downloaded information from the state so that they in turn could mail out ballots or email PDF versions of the ballots to voters who had requested them.

The error occurred within a time frame of about two hours. It has since been fixed.
    “There was a temporary error in the (Qualified Voter File) data that caused some ballots downloaded (Tuesday) to display incorrect ballot information when clerks downloaded the (Qualified Voter File) ballot sent to military and overseas voters. Approximately 400 ballots were downloaded by clerks during this period; we don’t know how many were sent,” Tracy Wimmer, a spokeswoman for Benson, told the Detroit Free Press.

Once the state was alerted that it was sending out bad ballots, it sent an email to county clerks saying that “voters who received the incorrect ballot must be sent a replacement MOVE ballot ASAP.”
    MOVE is a reference to Michigan’s Military and Overseas Empowerment Act, which sets the rules for overseas and military balloting.

Wimmer said voters will not be penalized if they return a flawed ballot.
    “If a voter does happen to return the incorrect ballot instead of the correct ballot, it will still count,” she told The Detroit News. “The clerk will be instructed to duplicate a vote for Trump onto a ballot for Trump/Pence.”
    Wimmer insisted the action was not deliberate. “It was an accidental programmer error, and was fixed within 90 minutes of being identified,” she told the Free Press.

Joel Hondorp, the city clerk in Grand Rapids, called the problem “a little bit of a glitch.”
    “This just threw a wrench in the gearbox,” Joe Riker, the clerk for Brighton Township, added to The Detroit News.
    Michigan had problems with mail-in ballots during its primary elections. More than 10,000 ballots were rejected over flaws, with many of the rejections due to issues with the signature on the ballot, according to WDIV-TV.
    Michigan is considered a vital swing state for Trump, who in 2016 narrowly won the state.
    I'm a simple man and have been wrong many times but I'm thinking this could lead to mass violence in the streets. When you can't trust the results of an election, we no longer live in a democracy.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm a simple man and have been wrong many times but I'm thinking this could lead to mass violence in the streets. When you can't trust the results of an election, we no longer live in a democracy.
    WaPo has already reported that there will be blood in the streets if Biden/Harris don't win. This is what the dimwit party wants to happen. With all the reports from over most of the country on lost/trashed/wrong party mail-in ballots going on, they more than likely will get their wish.
    Trump is sitting with 51-52% approval rating according to Rasmussen Poll. The Harris campaign is failing quickly. She didn't help with the trespassing photo-op in CA with Newsome.

AOC stated " it shouldn't be hard to push Biden to more of a platform that aligns with ours " during her photo-op. (Seeing how Harris aligns herself with AOC well you get my drift.)

Let the truth be known

WaPo has already reported that there will be blood in the streets if Biden/Harris don't win. This is what the dimwit party wants to happen. With all the reports from over most of the country on lost/trashed/wrong party mail-in ballots going on, they more than likely will get their wish.
    Trump is sitting with 51-52% approval rating according to Rasmussen Poll. The Harris campaign is failing quickly. She didn't help with the trespassing photo-op in CA with Newsome.

AOC stated " it shouldn't be hard to push Biden to more of a platform that aligns with ours " during her photo-op. (Seeing how Harris aligns herself with AOC well you get my drift.)
    There's no doubt in my mind that dems are trying to steal the election. I think they're under-estimating the silent majority. We've sat by and mostly watched from the sideline as cities burn, but I don't think I can stand by quietly if the election is stolen. Some things are worth fighting for.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind that dems are trying to steal the election. I think they're under-estimating the silent majority. We've sat by and mostly watched from the sideline as cities burn, but I don't think I can stand by quietly if the election is stolen. Some things are worth fighting for.
    The Silent Majority will surprise even Trump himself. Everywhere I go, people commend me on my MAGA2020 hat. Every person I question on a variety of topics say that Trump is doing a GREAT job despite the constant harassment for 4 years. I take 'man on the street' surveys... Durham.. Raleigh.. Fuquay .. Fayetteville, the majority LOVE Trump but tell me they don't have any bumper stickers or don't open discuss their views.
    I see more Trump Yard signs than Biden in my travels.

With his polls steadily climbing even with the daily " We've got him now " breaking news, I really think there will be a landslide the likes of Reagan.