Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Leftists Threaten To Riot if Republicans Fill RBG's SCOTUS Seat Before the Election

Leftists threatened violence on social media Friday following the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
    The 87-year-old passed away following a battle with cancer, the high court announced Friday evening.
    “Our nation has lost a jurist of historic stature,” Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts said in a statement.

“We at the Supreme Court have lost a cherished colleague. Today we mourn, but with confidence that future generations will remember Ruth Bader Ginsburg as we knew her — a tireless and resolute champion of justice,” Roberts added.
    Speculation immediately swirled as to whether President Donald Trump would appoint a replacement for Ginsburg, and indeed, Trump indicated Saturday that he intends to fill her seat “without delay.”

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell had previously affirmed that he is ready and waiting for a nominee so the Senate can vote.
    But leftists on social media were apparently tormented by the idea of a duly elected president nominating a high court judge with less than 50 days until the November election.
    The thought of the Senate doing its job by confirming that nominee was also too much for the radical left to bear.
    They are losing their minds online.

“If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f—ing thing down,” leftist political commentator Reza Aslan tweeted Friday.

He was far from alone, with plenty of angry leftists repeating some version of the phrase “burn it down.”

Radical-left activists have already burned, looted and rioted in cities across the country all summer.
    There is no indication that they’ve suddenly embraced civility, so the threats feel slightly void, as they’ve already shown their hand.
    There is no sense in trying to appease any of these people.

But if you thought Justice Brett Kavanaugh was put through hell on earth during his confirmation in 2018, it’s difficult to imagine what a nominee to replace Ginsburg would be put through.
    According to ABC News, Trump is indeed planning to nominate a high court justice in the “coming days.”

He absolutely should.
    This isn’t 2016, when lame-duck President Barack Obama nominated Merrick Garland to replace Justice Antonin Scalia, and the GOP-controlled Senate decided against voting to confirm him.
    In 2020, the Supreme Court could decide the coming election and America’s future.
    Democrats have vowed to claw their way to victory in November, no matter the outcome, and Hillary Clinton has advised Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to refrain from conceding the race “under any circumstances” in a close election.

Continuity of government and a fair election must prevail over terroristic threats from angry leftists.
    These people will probably riot anyway, and we can’t defeat them by giving in to their threats or demands.
    Trump should nominate a replacement, and the Senate should work double time to confirm whoever that might be by Nov. 3.
    It is exactly what the Democrats would do if the shoe were on the other foot.

Let the truth be known

Assassination Attempt Against President Trump Foiled by Law Enforcement: Report

Law enforcement officials recently foiled what appears to be an assassination attempt that targeted President Donald Trump via a package containing the poison ricin, according to a report.
    Citing two law enforcement officials, CNN reported the package was addressed to Trump and intercepted by authorities this week.
    “Two tests were done to confirm the presence of ricin,” according to the outlet.

“All mail for the White House is sorted and screened at an offsite facility before reaching the White House.”
    The New York Times confirmed, citing a law enforcement official, that an envelope addressed to the White House and containing Ricin was intercepted this week.

“It is unclear when the envelope was intercepted before it reached the White House mail room, but investigators believe that it was sent from Canada, according to the official,” The Times reported.
    “Federal investigators are working to track down who sent it and determine whether other envelopes have been sent through the postal system.”

The FBI’s field office in Washington, D.C., told the Washington Examiner it was investigating a “suspicious letter,” though it did not provide many details.
    “The FBI and our U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Postal Inspection Service partners are investigating a suspicious letter received at a U.S. government mail facility,” the FBI’s statement read.
    “At this time, there is no known threat to public safety.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it takes a “deliberate act” to try and poison someone with ricin.
    “It would take a deliberate act to make ricin and use it to poison people,” the CDC says.

“Unintentional exposure to ricin is highly unlikely, except through the ingestion of castor beans.”
    There is no antidote for the poison.

“Because no antidote exists for ricin, the most important factor is avoiding ricin exposure in the first place,” the CDC says.
    “If exposure cannot be avoided, the most important factor is then getting the ricin off or out of the body as quickly as possible.”

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Assassination Attempt Against President Trump Foiled by Law Enforcement: Report

Law enforcement officials recently foiled what appears to be an assassination attempt that targeted President Donald Trump via a package containing the poison ricin, according to a report.
    Citing two law enforcement officials, CNN reported the package was addressed to Trump and intercepted by authorities this week.
    “Two tests were done to confirm the presence of ricin,” according to the outlet.

“All mail for the White House is sorted and screened at an offsite facility before reaching the White House.”
    The New York Times confirmed, citing a law enforcement official, that an envelope addressed to the White House and containing Ricin was intercepted this week.

“It is unclear when the envelope was intercepted before it reached the White House mail room, but investigators believe that it was sent from Canada, according to the official,” The Times reported.
    “Federal investigators are working to track down who sent it and determine whether other envelopes have been sent through the postal system.”

The FBI’s field office in Washington, D.C., told the Washington Examiner it was investigating a “suspicious letter,” though it did not provide many details.
    “The FBI and our U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Postal Inspection Service partners are investigating a suspicious letter received at a U.S. government mail facility,” the FBI’s statement read.
    “At this time, there is no known threat to public safety.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it takes a “deliberate act” to try and poison someone with ricin.
    “It would take a deliberate act to make ricin and use it to poison people,” the CDC says.

“Unintentional exposure to ricin is highly unlikely, except through the ingestion of castor beans.”
    There is no antidote for the poison.

“Because no antidote exists for ricin, the most important factor is avoiding ricin exposure in the first place,” the CDC says.
    “If exposure cannot be avoided, the most important factor is then getting the ricin off or out of the body as quickly as possible.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/...k-obama-106840

Man who sent Obama ricin sentenced
    By ASSOCIATED PRESS 05/19/2014 03:18 PM EDT
    JACKSON, Miss. — A Mississippi man who pleaded guilty to sending letters dusted with the poison ricin to President Barack Obama and other officials was sentenced Monday to 25 years in prison.

James Everett Dutschke was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Sharion Aycock in Aberdeen after telling the judge May 13 that he had changed his mind about wanting to withdraw his guilty plea in the case. He also was sentenced to five years of supervised release and remains in federal custody

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Man who sent Obama ricin sentenced - POLITICO

Man who sent Obama ricin sentenced
    By ASSOCIATED PRESS 05/19/2014 03:18 PM EDT
    JACKSON, Miss. — A Mississippi man who pleaded guilty to sending letters dusted with the poison ricin to President Barack Obama and other officials was sentenced Monday to 25 years in prison.

James Everett Dutschke was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Sharion Aycock in Aberdeen after telling the judge May 13 that he had changed his mind about wanting to withdraw his guilty plea in the case. He also was sentenced to five years of supervised release and remains in federal custody
    i'm sure this person will suffer the same fate.

Let the truth be known

OPED: I was raped by whoever Trump picks to replace Ginsburg on the Supreme Court

This is incredibly difficult for me to do but I feel that it’s necessary to come forward and expose the type of person that Trump will select for the Supreme Court of the great country.
    I was raped by whoever Trump selects to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg for the Supreme Court.

It was in the 1990s and the details are a little fuzzy. We were at a party and I distinctly remember this person coming on to me and rubbing up against me.
    I told this person I wasn’t interested but whoever it was persisted and when we were alone forced himself or herself on me, pulling off my clothes and penetrating me while I constantly said, “No!”
    I haven’t come forward yet because I was ashamed and afraid. This person is clearly very powerful, but now that this person is being considered for the Supreme Court, I think it’s necessary to let people know who they’re dealing with, especially after Trump picked a literal serial killer last time.
    And the Soros money doesn’t hurt.
    But this stain on my soul does hurt. And it will be with me forever—or at least until after the confirmation hearing—the very painful confirmation hearing.

OPED: I was raped by whoever Trump picks to replace Ginsburg on the Supreme Court – Genesius Times

It was in the 1990s and the details are a little fuzzy. We were at a party and I distinctly remember this person coming on to me and rubbing up against me.
    I told this person I wasn’t interested but whoever it was persisted and when we were alone forced himself or herself on me, pulling off my clothes and penetrating me while I constantly said, “No!”
    I haven’t come forward yet because I was ashamed and afraid. This person is clearly very powerful, but now that this person is being considered for the Supreme Court, I think it’s necessary to let people know who they’re dealing with, especially after Trump picked a literal serial killer last time.
    And the Soros money doesn’t hurt.
    But this stain on my soul does hurt. And it will be with me forever—or at least until after the confirmation hearing—the very painful confirmation hearing.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Reports: Feds Intercepted Package With Ricin Addressed To President Trump | The Daily Wire

Ricin attempt against President Trump May have originated from Canada.
    SSG and CA, I knew your TDS was strong, but Wow!
    Omertà

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Reports: Feds Intercepted Package With Ricin Addressed To President Trump | The Daily Wire

Ricin attempt against President Trump May have originated from Canada.
    SSG and CA, I knew your TDS was strong, but Wow!
    Not quite as strong as yours.

Let the truth be known