Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

By the way, in 2005 when Katrina hit the Mississippi Gulf Coast, if it weren't for Christians showing up to help, we would have been farked. They came from all over the country and world to help clean up, rebuild and feed the people. And they did it for free. Much respect.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I honestly don't care if you hate Islam. You are certainly free to hate whomever you want. Knock yourself out
    I'm not in love with any religion. Like I said, I don't believe in God. I'm just able to tell the truth and don't stick my head up my ass...unlike you. lol

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I hope you're not trying to imply that dems have a monopoly on delegitimizing presidents. Reps spent most of Obama's presidency trying to prove he wasn't born in the US and thus not even eligible to be elected.
    Good day, sir!!!
    On being an honest broker, if you didn't invest so much in straw man arguments you would be taken a lot more seriously. Just a bit of free advice.
    And again you have shown exactly how stupid you are and your lack of research on a topic. The "birther" movement was started early in the 2007-2008 Democrat primary race by Hillary Clinton as a way to keep then candidate Obama from being nominated. The majority of the American, especially conservatives who tend to know the law a lot better than you liberals understood that since his mother was a US citizen, he was therefore a native born US citizen by parental blood no matter where he was actually born.

Now I will admit that there was at one time a State Department requirement out in place by a Democrat administration to require a that a woman who was a US citizen had to have spent a fixed number of years living in the continental US prior to giving birth in a foreign country in order for the child to be considered a native born US citizen and Obama mother did not meet that requirement. That requirement has not yet been tested in the courts and would not be upheld if challenged.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    By the way, in 2005 when Katrina hit the Mississippi Gulf Coast, if it weren't for Christians showing up to help, we would have been farked. They came from all over the country and world to help clean up, rebuild and feed the people. And they did it for free. Much respect.
    I couldn't go but several of my III%UPNC group went down.. split into two groups, the mainly did cleanup/destruction and provided food for anyone that needed it. We collected 2 trailers of paper towels .. diapers.. formula ... non persh food stuffs ... H2O .. personal hygiene stuff. If I remember they were more towards texas side tho.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I'm not in love with any religion. Like I said, I don't believe in God. I'm just able to tell the truth and don't stick my head up my ass...unlike you. lol
    There you go again, looking silly by actually believing you know anything about me.
    Keep trying, you may get something right yet. Lol

Let the truth be known

There you go again, looking silly by actually believing you know anything about me.
    Keep trying, you may get something right yet. Lol

post # #4877

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

We're about to witness just how much dems hate women. You see...dems only support women if they support their agenda.

They can't accuse her of rape because she's a woman.

They can't accuse of of being a racist because she adopted 2 black kids.

So, they're attacking her religion. That's a bad move. Every religious person in the country will show up to vote for Trump. Go for it.
    When JFK first ran for President there were those who opposed him because he was Catholic. They were afraid that should a Catholic ever be elected President then the Pope would be the real one running the country. I know because my father was one of them.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And again you have shown exactly how stupid you are and your lack of research on a topic. The "birther" movement was started early in the 2007-2008 Democrat primary race by Hillary Clinton as a way to keep then candidate Obama from being nominated. The majority of the American, especially conservatives who tend to know the law a lot better than you liberals understood that since his mother was a US citizen, he was therefore a native born US citizen by parental blood no matter where he was actually born.

Now I will admit that there was at one time a State Department requirement out in place by a Democrat administration to require a that a woman who was a US citizen had to have spent a fixed number of years living in the continental US prior to giving birth in a foreign country in order for the child to be considered a native born US citizen and Obama mother did not meet that requirement. That requirement has not yet been tested in the courts and would not be upheld if challenged.

Slim, I seem to remember reports that somehow McStain was involved in that also.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I couldn't go but several of my III%UPNC group went down.. split into two groups, the mainly did cleanup/destruction and provided food for anyone that needed it. We collected 2 trailers of paper towels .. diapers.. formula ... non persh food stuffs ... H2O .. personal hygiene stuff. If I remember they were more towards texas side tho.
    I'll never forget Katrina. The people here were in shock. Total devastation. But through the darkness shine a bright light and it was the Christians that led the way. Huge tents were set up that served breakfast, lunch and supper. Clothes, ice, water and all basic needs were provided by Christians. They would go door to door to offer their help cleaning up and rebuilding. It still touches my heart.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    post # #4877
    Post 4876